Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 17-01-2019, 03:59 PM

RisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is here
Wan-Bissaka has left for Man Utd

Even though its the Mirror, doubt many here were expecting no offers for AWB to come in given the rate he has risen in the last year, rumours building that it could end up in a bidding war this summer. City's interested has been heavily rumoured already.

Quote:
SSN
08:16

WAN-BISSAKA BATTLE

Manchester United and Chelsea are set to fight over the signature of Crystal Palace defender Aaron Wan-Bissaka this summer, according to the Daily Mirror.

The 21-year-old right-back has caught the eye with his seamless adaptation to Premier League football, cementing his place in Palaceís first-team.

Manchester City have reportedly kept tabs on the England U21 international and now United and Chelsea have followed suit.
I think a few of us already expected Zaha and Sakho may be off in the summer, but do you think we have a chance at keeping AWB? What fee would you want to see if it had to happen? Personally I dont see an equal replacement, but any names come to mind?

All said and done I hope we can keep him, he has been probably the one consistent ray of light through all the recent slumps and regardless of how shit we have played at times I always enjoy seeing him shut out everyone.
Old 17-01-2019, 03:59 PM
Banned by Moderators

usaythatuloveme : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineusaythatuloveme : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineusaythatuloveme : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineusaythatuloveme : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineusaythatuloveme : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineusaythatuloveme : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineusaythatuloveme : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineusaythatuloveme : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineusaythatuloveme : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineusaythatuloveme : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineusaythatuloveme : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
100 mill or they can **** off
Old 17-01-2019, 04:00 PM

old geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
He has to cost big big money
Old 17-01-2019, 04:01 PM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by usaythatuloveme View Post
With player swap included. De Bruyne or Aguero....not bothered.
Old 17-01-2019, 04:02 PM
N14 and not so proud...

SOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by usaythatuloveme View Post
Literally.
Old 17-01-2019, 04:04 PM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Must be around a 35 million player by now?
Old 17-01-2019, 04:05 PM

Jughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
not for sale
close thread please
Old 17-01-2019, 04:05 PM

DHeagle is just too good for youDHeagle is just too good for youDHeagle is just too good for youDHeagle is just too good for youDHeagle is just too good for youDHeagle is just too good for youDHeagle is just too good for youDHeagle is just too good for youDHeagle is just too good for youDHeagle is just too good for youDHeagle is just too good for you
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
Must've around a 35 million player by now?
Kyle Walker was £50m a couple of years ago. I see that as the asking price considering fees have gone even more mental since then.
Old 17-01-2019, 04:07 PM
Banned by Moderators

usaythatuloveme : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineusaythatuloveme : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineusaythatuloveme : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineusaythatuloveme : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineusaythatuloveme : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineusaythatuloveme : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineusaythatuloveme : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineusaythatuloveme : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineusaythatuloveme : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineusaythatuloveme : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineusaythatuloveme : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by DHeagle View Post
Kyle Walker was £50m a couple of years ago. I see that as the asking price considering fees have gone even more mental since then.
add to that the fact AWB is a considerably better player and considerably younger ... 35M would be an absolute joke imo
Old 17-01-2019, 04:09 PM
N14 and not so proud...

SOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is here
It's simple; refuse to consider any offer below £80M. AWB will be easily worth that within a few years.
Old 17-01-2019, 04:11 PM

FMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Should think the big six would pay more for AWB than they would Wilf at the current time.
Old 17-01-2019, 04:14 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
If we've got the finances to strengthen in the summer I hope we do all we can to keep him. If not however we'll have to entertain the idea of a sale as we need significant rebuilding.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 17-01-2019, 04:16 PM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
Personally I don’t think AWB is anywhere near as good as people are making out and I strongly recommend he probably spends about 5 more years of playing with us so he can properly learn his craft. I mean...he hasn’t even scored a single goal yet !

I would suggest all the big boys leave him well alone and spend their cash elsewhere, most probably abroad.
Old 17-01-2019, 04:16 PM

GB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is here
Be interesting to see if one or two of the big six come in with a joint bid for AWB and Wilf. £120million for the pair + a player coming our way could be seriously tempting for SP.
Old 17-01-2019, 04:17 PM

RisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisophiex View Post
Personally I donít think AWB is anywhere near as good as people are making out and I strongly recommend he probably spends about 5 more years of playing with us so he can properly learn his craft. I mean...he hasnít even scored a single goal yet !

I would suggest all the big boys leave him well alone and spend their cash elsewhere, most probably abroad.
Nice try Roy
Old 17-01-2019, 04:18 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by RisZero View Post
Nice try Roy

Old 17-01-2019, 04:24 PM
moist

chelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is here
I think he is our player the other clubs will chase the most. I also think he would fit into most top teams very well. I hope we keep him, I hope he feels he has more to learn staying with us.
Old 17-01-2019, 04:30 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Unless we get a crazy bid in, I can't see him going anywhere. He looks happy here, and both Townsend and Tomkins have given him the kind of support that he may not get at another bigger club, especially with a big price tag attached. 18 months I reckon, by then he'll be as good going forward as he is tackling and will be way more assured as a full back (he's already brilliant, but still learning the ropes).
Old 17-01-2019, 04:30 PM

old traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisophiex View Post
With player swap included. De Bruyne or Aguero....not bothered.
Nooo, has to be BOTH or no deal
Old 17-01-2019, 05:03 PM

redeyed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineredeyed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineredeyed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineredeyed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineredeyed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineredeyed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineredeyed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineredeyed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineredeyed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineredeyed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineredeyed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Currently the best RB in the world on form and best tackler bar none:

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Aged 21, got 4 years minimum until he peaks.

Let's start the bidding at 60m..

But I'd rather keep the lad for as long as possible
Closed Thread