Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 16-06-2003, 06:37 PM

boxing francis has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsboxing francis has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsboxing francis has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsboxing francis has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsboxing francis has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsboxing francis has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsboxing francis has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsboxing francis has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsboxing francis has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsboxing francis has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsboxing francis has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hills
Another mid-table season for spurs next year
Old 16-06-2003, 06:41 PM

pedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by boxing francis
Another mid-table season for spurs next year
If they are extremely lucky!
Old 16-06-2003, 07:02 PM
Fading into memory.

E.X Moontoad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineE.X Moontoad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineE.X Moontoad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineE.X Moontoad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineE.X Moontoad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineE.X Moontoad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineE.X Moontoad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineE.X Moontoad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineE.X Moontoad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineE.X Moontoad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineE.X Moontoad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Scroatey
Yay! Can we have someone half decent in exchange??
Be a bit too much to ask for Etherington, I suppose.
Where I can't be seen, I don't wanna be free
Old 16-06-2003, 07:09 PM
old git

pallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is here
Palace hot prospect? I do like Gray when he can be bother, but that is not very often. He is one of the laziest players I have ever seen, so should fit in well at Spurs.
Old 16-06-2003, 09:36 PM

Hang The DJ is playing for a contract
Quote:
Originally posted by Bumgas
Are we sure this is good news? Spurs NEARLY buy everybody at some time during the summer.

Very true but they always miss out on the decent players and end up buying three or four crap ones. Looks like Gray could be the first of these.
Old 16-06-2003, 10:13 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Re: Re: Gray linked with Spurs

Quote:
Originally posted by Granada allover

The Old Gray Fizzle Test

LOL.

Thought this was worth a repeat.
Old 16-06-2003, 10:20 PM

The Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm sure the Spurs supporters and Mr. Hoddle will do a lot more to Coddle our Julian? NOT.

Those greener pastures may not be so green, innit?
Old 16-06-2003, 10:24 PM
Returned.

Daniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betray
I am still crying at the prospect. Let's hope it's all made up and will go away
Old 16-06-2003, 10:57 PM
On my hands and knees

Gerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
The fact that there are so few tears being spilt over here should be enough to tell Spurs fans Hoddle is about to give them another lemon.
Wembley 27th May 2013 - The Invincibles Rule The World
Upton Park 19th April 2014 - The Invincibles: Back From The Dead
Brittania Stadium 19th December 2015 - The Invincibles Last Stand?
Old 17-06-2003, 02:34 AM
All views stated are IMHO

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
I can't understand why Gray wants to leave Palace. He is 23 and still learning. If he was to stay here he would play every week. But in the premiership he will be forgotten. He has no chance of making it. He is the worst player at moving into space I have ever seen. He is so static he makes 'pass and move' look like a sarcastic joke!
Old 17-06-2003, 02:49 AM
leviathan

ozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
oxo Jules, let's get 1million, plus sheringham for a season.

tr.v. an·nexed, an·nex·ing, an·nex·es

To append or attach, especially to a larger or more significant thing.
To incorporate (territory) into an existing political unit such as a country, state, county, or city.
To add or attach, as an attribute, condition, or consequence.
Old 17-06-2003, 08:17 AM

Beanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by ozeagle
oxo Jules, let's get 1million, plus sheringham for a season.
Is it the fierce antipodian sun that's got to you?

Gray is a Bosman - top whack will be compensation of £250k, and we'll be lucky to get that.
Old 17-06-2003, 08:30 AM

Daddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I think you'll all be eating your words in a season or two when Julian proves to you all what a good player he is.
Old 17-06-2003, 08:30 AM
Editor of Track Talent

Calder2 stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farCalder2 stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farCalder2 stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farCalder2 stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farCalder2 stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farCalder2 stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farCalder2 stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farCalder2 stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farCalder2 stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farCalder2 stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farCalder2 stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that far
Quote:
Originally posted by E.X Moontoad
Be a bit too much to ask for Etherington, I suppose.
Simon Davis??
Old 17-06-2003, 08:48 AM
Rhymin & Stealin

nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear
Quote:
Originally posted by Daddy Long
I think you'll all be eating your words in a season or two when Julian proves to you all what a good player he is.
I've no doubt he can do it, it's just a shame he can't be arsed to do it for us...
Old 17-06-2003, 08:49 AM
HoleHasseler

fieldy is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverfieldy is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverfieldy is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverfieldy is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverfieldy is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverfieldy is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverfieldy is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverfieldy is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverfieldy is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverfieldy is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverfieldy is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet cover
Quote:
Originally posted by Daddy Long
Not often that I disagree with you DL but I have to on this one, I think if Gray moves to the Prem he will sink without trace, I haven't seen anything in the last 3 years that makes me think he will cut the mustard in the big time, Mullins on the other hand...
Old 17-06-2003, 09:27 AM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here

--------------------------------------------------------------------
I have no doubt that Julian has the ability to make it in the premiership whether he has the determination and intelligence to improve is a different matter.

On a seperate note if it goes to tribunal what is the criteria they value players by and how much are we therefore likely to get for gray?
Old 17-06-2003, 09:36 AM

Panther came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPanther came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPanther came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPanther came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPanther came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPanther came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPanther came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPanther came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPanther came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPanther came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPanther came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
IF Gray goes to the Premiership he will find out that application and attitude are just as important as skill. Mind you, he's unlikely to be taught either at Spurs.
Old 17-06-2003, 09:43 AM

melteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemelteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemelteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemelteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemelteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemelteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemelteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemelteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemelteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemelteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemelteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Good riddance
Old 17-06-2003, 09:55 AM

CK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Re: Gray linked with Spurs

Quote:
Originally posted by adrenalin john
Looks like a perfect solution. Skilful player bad attitude and injury prone Spurs all over
The double over spurs. First the cocopop then ............................

Spurs fans still blame us for selling them a crock