Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 27-06-2004, 01:37 PM

landeval is playing for a contract
Sandor Torghelle

According to Hungarian Sport daily, you might going to sign Sandor Torghelle from MTK Budapest.
He scored 2 goals against Germany(1-5 )and one against Brazil

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 27-06-2004, 01:39 PM
Nordic deity

Tor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situations
Old 27-06-2004, 02:04 PM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Re: Sandor Torghelle

Quote:
Originally posted by landeval
According to Hungarian Sport daily, you might going to sign Sandor Torghelle from MTK Budapest.
He scored 2 goals against Germany(1-5 )and one against Brazil

Is he Romanian or Hungarian? Romania beat Germany 5-1 but Hungary only beat them 2-0
Old 27-06-2004, 02:06 PM

He is hungarian,
You bet Germany 5-1 no?
Old 27-06-2004, 02:56 PM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Ahh ok I get you. I think!
Old 27-06-2004, 03:13 PM
Sprid

hernehilleagle would love to stay here and be normal but it's just so overratedhernehilleagle would love to stay here and be normal but it's just so overratedhernehilleagle would love to stay here and be normal but it's just so overratedhernehilleagle would love to stay here and be normal but it's just so overratedhernehilleagle would love to stay here and be normal but it's just so overratedhernehilleagle would love to stay here and be normal but it's just so overratedhernehilleagle would love to stay here and be normal but it's just so overratedhernehilleagle would love to stay here and be normal but it's just so overratedhernehilleagle would love to stay here and be normal but it's just so overratedhernehilleagle would love to stay here and be normal but it's just so overratedhernehilleagle would love to stay here and be normal but it's just so overrated
Has anyone seen him play?

Claude Levi-Strauss
Old 27-06-2004, 04:12 PM
We Are The Holmesdale

eagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is here
WHO?
Old 27-06-2004, 06:13 PM
Forza Steaua!

Explicit CPFC is playing for a contract
ROMANIA beat Germany 5-1 Hungary only managed a 2-0, and no torghelle is not Romanian...
Old 27-06-2004, 06:24 PM

Tony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is here
The (5-1) was in reference to Englands 5-1 win against Germany.
Old 27-06-2004, 06:32 PM
Guns of Navarone

GUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fine
Sounds like some kind of pasta. Except for the Sandor bit, that sounds like a Russian sanding tool. I'll shut up now.
"The West Stand has a reputation as a party area and we've got to break that. We've put together a series of measures to ensure that those people who want to watch cricket are not disrupted by those who are simply there to have a good time"The Times, back page, Wed 5 Aug 2009
Old 27-06-2004, 10:03 PM
Very young thick ****

Quote:
Originally posted by Explicit CPFC
ROMANIA beat Germany 5-1 Hungary only managed a 2-0
I know, that's what I said.
Old 27-06-2004, 10:52 PM
jó csávó

Pistike Pistike Pistike Pistike Pistike Pistike Pistike Pistike Pistike Pistike Pistike
It may seem pedantic but in the context of recent events this is quite important.

Actually what you said was:

Quote:
Originally posted by Kirby
Romania beat Germany 5-1 but Hungary only beat them 2-0
Whilst our Romanian friend said:

Quote:
Originally posted by Explicit CPFC
ROMANIA beat Germany 5-1 Hungary only managed a 2-0
Can you spot the subtle difference?
Old 27-06-2004, 11:02 PM
Forza Steaua!

Explicit CPFC is playing for a contract
I didn't see that, but it was obvious this •••• was going to say something to whatever i said. What a loser...
Old 27-06-2004, 11:22 PM
Watching The Reserves Again

arussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Why do people in Hungary suddenly think we want a team of Hungarian players that none of the management are likely to have ever seen play !?
Old 27-06-2004, 11:27 PM
jó csávó

Pistike Pistike Pistike Pistike Pistike Pistike Pistike Pistike Pistike Pistike Pistike
I don't think that anyone here thinks Palace want a team of Hungarians.

For some strange reason we have been linked to two Hungarian players in recent weeks but its probably nothing more than an agent working overtime.

Actually Király is a very good keeper (despite the nasty grey tracksuit bottoms) but unfortunately I can't think of any other Hungarians who would make it in the Premier League.

Would be a good place to look for promising youngsters but players that could go straight into the first team don't exist here IMO.
Old 27-06-2004, 11:38 PM
Watching The Reserves Again

arussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
I was wondering more about why the Hungarian press suddenly seem to be working overtime Steve to link us to anyone and everyone !?
Old 27-06-2004, 11:57 PM
Puncheon above our weight

sydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by GUCCI Eagle
Sounds like some kind of pasta. Except for the Sandor bit, that sounds like a Russian sanding tool. I'll shut up now.
I found this rather amusing
Old 28-06-2004, 07:14 AM

I have seen him play because I am fan of MTK.

He scored 9 times, the problem is he has hot temper gets easy booked.
He has been baned for 4-5 games this season.

Hungarian paper links another Hungarian with you Zoltan Gere.
The manager is working very hard. They have same manager.

Old 28-06-2004, 07:19 AM
Anonymous Coward

can you translate that for me
Old 28-06-2004, 07:41 AM

KYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is here
Nothing wrong with H h h hungarians,Puskas was a great player and Arkwrights nephew Gggranville is half Hungarian.