Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 28-06-2004, 08:05 AM

landeval is playing for a contract
translation:
It says that the final decision for Torghelles transfer would be yesterday Sunday.
Torghelle is still waiting for decision.
Hannover, Rennes and Crystal Palace are negotiating with the forwards.
The ex-owner of MTK Gabor Varszegi has not agreed on any of the deals.
The new info says that Crystal Palace is not only interested of signing Tothelle they want to sign Zoltan Gere from the Hungarian champions Ferencvaros. They want to sign him for 506 million HUF.
The documents are on Ferencvaros desk.
The negotiation were taking play late last night.
(1 GBP = 380 HUF)
Old 28-06-2004, 09:12 AM

Clapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Ł1.33m - is he any good?
Old 28-06-2004, 09:17 AM

Gera is the most talanted Hungarian player according to our national team coach Lothar Matheus.
Old 28-06-2004, 10:16 AM
jó csávó

Pistike Pistike Pistike Pistike Pistike Pistike Pistike Pistike Pistike Pistike Pistike
Gera is a scum bag Fradista.

Not only that but he's a crap player with zero discipline (he punched his mum in a drunken arguement about 9 months ago).

I would be well pissed off if we signed Gera but there is zero chance of that happening!
Old 28-06-2004, 10:20 AM
Converting the heretics!

Micky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicky Spilane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Pistike
Gera is a scum bag Fradista.
What's a Fradista, is it Hungarian for Fraudster?
Old 28-06-2004, 10:26 AM
Name them and win a prize

elliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by sydney eagle
I found this rather amusing
agreed.
Old 28-06-2004, 10:50 AM

Fradista is a player who plays in Ferencvaros or a supporter who support the team. I hate Fradi too.
Pisti
I thought he is member of a Sect and do not drink.
Old 28-06-2004, 10:52 AM
jó csávó

Pistike Pistike Pistike Pistike Pistike Pistike Pistike Pistike Pistike Pistike Pistike
In that case he must have done it when he was sober

Or maybe it was just his mum that was drunk?

Which club do you support?
Old 28-06-2004, 11:00 AM

In England or Hungary.
In Hungary MTK, were Torghelle is playing now and in England SuperHoops.
Old 28-06-2004, 11:11 AM
BPR'n'B

eagle.hu is game warden to the rep rhinoeagle.hu is game warden to the rep rhinoeagle.hu is game warden to the rep rhinoeagle.hu is game warden to the rep rhinoeagle.hu is game warden to the rep rhinoeagle.hu is game warden to the rep rhinoeagle.hu is game warden to the rep rhinoeagle.hu is game warden to the rep rhinoeagle.hu is game warden to the rep rhinoeagle.hu is game warden to the rep rhinoeagle.hu is game warden to the rep rhino
Torghelle + Gera co-working against Germans
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 28-06-2004, 11:25 AM
jó csávó

QPR!!!!

Shame on you

Do you ever go and watch MTK?
Old 28-06-2004, 11:34 AM

Pistike
Nobody can be perfect:-)

I always go to Hidegkuti, missed only 2 home games last season.
Old 28-06-2004, 11:39 AM
jó csávó

Hidegkuti!

So yet another Hungarian stadium gets named after some long gone footballing legend then?

Fraid to say I'm a follower of Újpest although I only got to about 8 or 9 games last season.

Why QPR?

Welcome to the worlds greatest football website. Good to have another Bp-i on the boards!
Old 28-06-2004, 11:43 AM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Explicit CPFC
I didn't see that, but it was obvious this •••• was going to say something to whatever i said. What a loser...
Oooooooooooooooooooh moody pants!
Old 28-06-2004, 11:55 AM

Pistike
I have no problem with Ujpest, sorry that we did not loose against you at last game in the season, so you could became champion.

I support Q.P.R because when I was younger I liked Les Ferdinand and they had cool hoop shirts. Now I am stuck. I have no problem with Palace, only Chelscum.
Old 30-06-2004, 07:54 AM
Prodigal Son

Mad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is here
According to the Independent we're getting Torghelle for Ł300k and he's having his medical today.
Old 30-06-2004, 08:00 AM

DaveTuttles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveTuttles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveTuttles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveTuttles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveTuttles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveTuttles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveTuttles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveTuttles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveTuttles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveTuttles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveTuttles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Also on Sky Sports News this morning.
Old 30-06-2004, 08:06 AM

andy m : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandy m : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandy m : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandy m : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandy m : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandy m : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandy m : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandy m : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandy m : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandy m : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandy m : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by landeval
Chelscum.
Ahhhh! Truly a word that transcends language and culture. Welcome on board!!!
Old 30-06-2004, 08:07 AM

andy m : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandy m : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandy m : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandy m : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandy m : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandy m : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandy m : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandy m : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandy m : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandy m : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandy m : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Mad Raschic Ken
According to the Independent we're getting Torghelle for Ł300k and he's having his medical today.
Can someone provide pronunciation of his name so we can get working on chants.
Old 30-06-2004, 08:09 AM

Tony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I found this on google, it's ten days old…

Roda are hoping they can ditch one of their players so that they can release sufficient funds to purchase Hungarian international Sandor Torghelle.
Roda have already agreed terms with his club MTK Budapest and are now hoping they can find the funds for Torghelle who made a deep impression in the last season and scored both goals in Hungary's recent friendly with over Germany.

In the Dutch provincial newspaper 'Dagblad de Lim