Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 30-06-2004, 11:19 AM
JD

Trilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
"Mr Sandor, bring me a goal..."

Coat, got, my.
Old 30-06-2004, 11:20 AM
Forza Palace

Palace Ultra : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Ultra : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Ultra : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Ultra : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Ultra : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Ultra : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Ultra : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Ultra : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Ultra : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Ultra : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Ultra : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Celestial Empire
Just turned 22, 6ft 2ins, right footed, "market value" 350K Euros (allegedly).
[even looks a bit like Shipperley]
according to his club website he's 185 cm tall which is just over 6 feet and half an inch.
Old 30-06-2004, 11:30 AM

sydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Whether or not it works out, he seems just the sort of gamble we should be making. Let's hope it happens.
Old 30-06-2004, 11:32 AM
JD

Trilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Exactly steve. Not the overpiced/overrated/under-motivated super star that we dont need.
Old 30-06-2004, 11:39 AM

landeval is playing for a contract
I think he is going to work hard to make the team. He is not over priced.

Pisti
I do not like Halleluja Gera either

if you are signing him I have to travel over to watch a game.
Are you playing any friendlies in the period 15/7-20/7 ? because then I am in London.
Old 30-06-2004, 11:41 AM
jó csávó

Pistike Pistike Pistike Pistike Pistike Pistike Pistike Pistike Pistike Pistike Pistike
Confirmed Pre-season Matches
----------------------------

Wednesday 14th July v Crusaders (a)
Saturday 17th July v Glentoran (a)
Tuesday 20th July v Woking (a) (7:45pm)
Saturday 24th July v Ipswich (a) (midday)
Wednesday 28th July v Sporting Lisbon (H) (8:00pm)
Saturday 31st July v QPR (a)
Tuesday 3rd August v Bromley (a)

Looks like its Woking for you, train from Waterloo about a 30 minute journey. Enjoy!
Old 30-06-2004, 11:50 AM
Flapping!!!!

Flappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
To the tune of Barry Manilow's Lola

He's name was Sandor
Sandor Torghelle
With goals from Hungary
We can climb the table to postion number 3

Well you can add the rest
Crystal Ball Top 20 2018/2019
Crystal Ball WINNER! 2019/2020

Vote Moo moo2
Old 30-06-2004, 12:15 PM

Duke is happy as a lark and everything is fineDuke is happy as a lark and everything is fineDuke is happy as a lark and everything is fineDuke is happy as a lark and everything is fineDuke is happy as a lark and everything is fineDuke is happy as a lark and everything is fineDuke is happy as a lark and everything is fineDuke is happy as a lark and everything is fineDuke is happy as a lark and everything is fineDuke is happy as a lark and everything is fineDuke is happy as a lark and everything is fine
I get excited about this kind of signing - we know nothing about him so no doom and gloom before he even gets here.

good price too.
Old 30-06-2004, 12:26 PM
From the sunny Side

sunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I hope he's better than Zohar.

(sorry feeling a bit today)
Old 30-06-2004, 01:12 PM
BPR'n'B

eagle.hu is game warden to the rep rhinoeagle.hu is game warden to the rep rhinoeagle.hu is game warden to the rep rhinoeagle.hu is game warden to the rep rhinoeagle.hu is game warden to the rep rhinoeagle.hu is game warden to the rep rhinoeagle.hu is game warden to the rep rhinoeagle.hu is game warden to the rep rhinoeagle.hu is game warden to the rep rhinoeagle.hu is game warden to the rep rhinoeagle.hu is game warden to the rep rhino
Quote:
Originally posted by Pistike
You can't go wrong at 300k, wages can't be a problem as he'll be well within the current structure. The other great thing is that it isn't Attila Gera the filthy Fradista scum bag!

Pronounciaton:

S is always Sh as in Shipperley

O is always aw as in paw / law

Sh-and-aw-r T-aw-rgele

Personally I think he needs 3 or 4 months in the reserves before he'll be ready for English let alone Premier League football.
Hi Pistike,
Gera is Zoltan as far as I know
And...well, he maybe a "filthy Fradista scumbag", but if you see his talent he can be a replacement for Gray. Technically he's not worse. Fast as him...and Gray was also nearly dead by the 80th minute
Old 30-06-2004, 01:14 PM
Celestial Empire

Celestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Palace Ultra
according to his club website he's 185 cm tall which is just over 6 feet and half an inch.
Maybe he's grown a bit more recently.
Mine was from the German transfer info.
Old 30-06-2004, 01:19 PM

perlasca is playing for a contract
Yes, he's a gamble but certainly worth that money. Torghelle is more a 'fighter', than a 'player' (that's why we like him at MTK - agressive, physical stile, makes mostly trivial decisions during the game, but he makes it well. I also believe that he will need some time to adjust to the premier league, but he has proved that he is able to play on the international level - not only his goals against Brazil and Germany, but also the fact that against Celtic he caused lots of trouble, practically alone.

Zoltan Gera is just the opposite: a god-blessed talent, great dribbler, always capable of artistic, spectacular moves - but physically weak, bad stamina. So, if I would not risk 1-2 million Euros for him.

By the way, I disagree with what someone sad, that there is no player in Hungary suitable for the premiership - Lajos Szücs is an absolutely world class keeper.

(hope I wasn't too long... cheers!)
Old 30-06-2004, 01:29 PM
Celestial Empire

Celestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is here
Lajos Sucks is a world class goalkeeper ??!?
Old 30-06-2004, 01:35 PM

Nelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is here
He looks a bit like Lee Chapman to me.

Described by CPFC2010 as a Palace hero.

I will happily neg rep anybody who suggests the Whitehorse is made the away fans end.
Old 30-06-2004, 01:42 PM
dabbling

Jim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
What is the situation with work permits for players from Hungary? Do they need one?
Are they associate EU members?
Old 30-06-2004, 01:47 PM

landeval is playing for a contract
Quote:
Originally posted by Jim Cannons Moustache
What is the situation with work permits for players from Hungary? Do they need one?
Are they associate EU members?
Hungary joined the EU on the 1st of June.
So Torghelle do not need any work permits
Old 30-06-2004, 01:49 PM
dabbling

Jim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by landeval
Hungary joined the EU on the 1st of June.
So Torghelle do not need any work permits
Oops! Must open my eyes and ears one day....

Welcome to Europe (belatedly)
Old 30-06-2004, 01:56 PM

perlasca is playing for a contract
"Lajos Sucks is a world class goalkeeper ??!?"

Szücs. Pronounced 'Suetch' (ue pronounced looong, like Dürer, for example). The name means taylor. He plays for FTC, the biggest Hungarian club, holds the Hungarian shut-out record (800 mins or so) and has been elected several times player of the year.

Hungary is actually a member of the EU, so I think Torghelle won't need a work permit.
Old 30-06-2004, 01:57 PM
Call me Ishmael

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Jim Cannons Moustache
Oops! Must open my eyes and ears one day....

Welcome to Europe (belatedly)
I suspect Hungary have considered themselves in the centre of Europe for many centuries. Welcome to the EU surely - for what is it worth.
Old 30-06-2004, 03:18 PM

andy m : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandy m : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandy m : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandy m : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandy m : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandy m : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandy m : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandy m : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandy m : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandy m : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandy m : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by eagle.hu
Gera is Zoltan as far as I know
From Flash Gordon???