Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 08-07-2004, 09:23 AM
Captain Fun.

Benzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Chris Finch
id say about 78% true
It's on the official Millwall site, so 100% true.

However, that doesn't mean we've signed him - need to agree personal terms yet.

http://youtu.be/Jviw33M56UI
Old 08-07-2004, 09:23 AM
Top Banana

BUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Would be a cracking signing.
Old 08-07-2004, 09:25 AM
This is it

Chris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
"It's on the official Millwall site, so 100% true.

However, that doesn't mean we've signed him - need to agree personal terms yet."

Hence my cautious 22%

Perky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePerky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePerky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePerky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePerky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePerky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePerky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePerky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePerky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePerky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePerky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by mr_teen82
I never rated him that highly, don't think its what we should be after for the premiership.

Here we go again, another person stating he isn't good enough for our european chasing team!!

Get a grip of reality, will only be happy if the players linked are Henry, Van, etc.

This could be a potentially superb signing,
Don't be so god damn negative all the time

Ouzodan is playing for a contract
Quote:
Originally posted by Benzhiyi
It's on the official Millwall site, so 100% true.

However, that doesn't mean we've signed him - need to agree personal terms yet.
Yeah but the contract is the easy bit

cpfc_spc1982 cpfc_spc1982 cpfc_spc1982 cpfc_spc1982 cpfc_spc1982 cpfc_spc1982 cpfc_spc1982 cpfc_spc1982 cpfc_spc1982 cpfc_spc1982 cpfc_spc1982
Quote:
Originally posted by JJO
if he's in the last year of his contract and wants out, Millwall can't be too fickle about the fee. I refuse to believe that it could be 4m. 3 at the very most
last year of his contract and they wnt 4mil , wisey and co are being ridiculous there.
i hope the fee isnt silly 1.5 is a fair price.

Simon Forrest is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsSimon Forrest is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsSimon Forrest is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsSimon Forrest is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsSimon Forrest is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsSimon Forrest is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsSimon Forrest is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsSimon Forrest is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsSimon Forrest is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsSimon Forrest is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsSimon Forrest is very understanding, and so aware of all my situations
Tim Cahill - a legend. Get him signed and training with the big boys.

At last we would have a signing that people other than BBS / CM addicts have heard of.
Old 08-07-2004, 09:26 AM
Samurai Pie Master

Walrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Great news! Love to know the full deatils of the fee, but I'm confident ID and SJ wouldn't have been hosed over.

All this Palace joy is in stark contrast to last pre-season :P
Old 08-07-2004, 09:26 AM
Orange Fleecer

SKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is here
Nice one

Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream, Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily - life is but a dream!
Old 08-07-2004, 09:27 AM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
Sounds very promising, can he play on the left, or is he gonna play centre?
$4m through a traffic jam

Daveyboyross was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldDaveyboyross was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldDaveyboyross was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldDaveyboyross was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldDaveyboyross was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldDaveyboyross was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldDaveyboyross was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldDaveyboyross was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldDaveyboyross was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldDaveyboyross was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldDaveyboyross was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
Back of the net!

Dougie Freedman still a Palace legend.
This is it

Chris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
anyone reckon, poppo could have swayed him to come?
after seeing a lot of interviews with recent transferred players, mates at the new clubs are usually one of the factors in them joining
Old 08-07-2004, 09:28 AM
Call me Ishmael

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Him and Popo - hope they retire from international football.

Gladys Allover : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGladys Allover : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGladys Allover : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGladys Allover : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGladys Allover : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGladys Allover : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGladys Allover : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGladys Allover : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGladys Allover : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGladys Allover : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGladys Allover : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
I never rated him that highly, don't think its what we should be after for the premiership.
So who would your viable alternatives for an attacking midfielder be?
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Ouzodan
Yeah but the contract is the easy bit
No, the negotioations between the 2 clubs would have been the easy bit on this transfer.
Old 08-07-2004, 09:29 AM
Samurai Pie Master

Walrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Do you actually know who he is and how he's played? I doubt it - he's exactly what (who) we should be after.
Top Banana

BUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by gold76
Sounds very promising, can he play on the left, or is he gonna play centre?
The player he is most similar to is Michael Hughes, will defo be in the middle.

cpfc_spc1982 cpfc_spc1982 cpfc_spc1982 cpfc_spc1982 cpfc_spc1982 cpfc_spc1982 cpfc_spc1982 cpfc_spc1982 cpfc_spc1982 cpfc_spc1982 cpfc_spc1982
Quote:
maddness mate.
Old 08-07-2004, 09:30 AM
This is it

"No, the negotioations between the 2 clubs would have been the easy bit on this transfer."

thank you, someone speaks sense
Old 08-07-2004, 09:31 AM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by BUNGLE
The player he is most similar to is Michael Hughes, will defo be in the middle.
Let's hope Cahill and Hughes prove to be a promising partnership
Closed Thread