Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 28-08-2004, 06:53 PM
Anonymous Coward

i h8 cahill
Old 29-08-2004, 10:08 PM
Anonymous Coward

sorry didnt mean to put that 2 times
Old 29-08-2004, 10:08 PM
Anonymous Coward

i really do hate him though
Old 29-08-2004, 11:06 PM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Shut up you spanner.
Old 29-08-2004, 11:09 PM
Anonymous Coward

oh well least im not a wa***r not bieng rude but just stating the truth as you said in a thread 1 time that you were worried if a helicopter could see through the house with a radar who's the spanner now, i think its pritty clear that its you
Old 29-08-2004, 11:19 PM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Would you like some punctuation with that?
Old 29-08-2004, 11:24 PM
Anonymous Coward

GO FOR IT MATE
Old 30-08-2004, 02:41 AM
Thinking about it

NZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by gull_palace1
oh well least im not a wa***r not bieng rude but just stating the truth as you said in a thread 1 time that you were worried if a helicopter could see through the house with a radar who's the spanner now, i think its pritty clear that its you
Any chance of getting this translated into Hungarian it might make a bit of sense then
Old 30-08-2004, 08:56 AM

Ouzodan is playing for a contract
Quote:
Originally posted by NZsparky
Any chance of getting this translated into Hungarian it might make a bit of sense then
This is it in Hungarian enjoy

ó jól a legkisebb im nem egy háború *** nem kétéves nyers de csak kijelentő a igazság mint te mondott -ban egy fonál 1 idő amit ön voltak zaklató ha egy helikopter tudna lát átmenő a ház -val egy radar who's a csavarkulcs most , én gondol -a kérem tiszta amit ifjúsága
Old 30-08-2004, 09:09 AM
Between matches

MasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is here
ahhhh - now I get it
Old 30-08-2004, 11:00 AM

eaglei_uk is playing for a contract
Kill the thread! Kill the thread!
Old 30-08-2004, 08:55 PM
Thinking about it

NZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Ouzodan
This is it in Hungarian enjoy

ó jól a legkisebb im nem egy háború *** nem kétéves nyers de csak kijelentő a igazság mint te mondott -ban egy fonál 1 idő amit ön voltak zaklató ha egy helikopter tudna lát átmenő a ház -val egy radar who's a csavarkulcs most , én gondol -a kérem tiszta amit ifjúsága
Spot on dude, I think I'll have tattoed on the inside leg of my goat
Old 30-08-2004, 09:02 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is here
We were never going to sign Cahill.
Old 31-08-2004, 08:18 AM
FFS Murray!

Billingshurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBillingshurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBillingshurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBillingshurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBillingshurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBillingshurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBillingshurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBillingshurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBillingshurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBillingshurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBillingshurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Are you sure?

The Premiership has no history or soul. CPFC does.
Closed Thread