Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 31-01-2005, 12:08 AM

richdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The Last Day of the Transfer Window Thread

So here we are, just under 24 hours of the window left.

This time in the last window we hadnt signed Ventola & Sorondo, I wonder if there is any last minute deals to be announced.

Has all the speculation regarding Coco been a elaborate smokescreen and at some point tomorrow we announce a couple of signings.

I think not but we will see.
Old 31-01-2005, 12:10 AM
Top Banana

BUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Not holding my breath.
Think we might tie up one of the trialists weve got cause of desperation.
Old 31-01-2005, 12:13 AM

lordanton is the cheese to my macaronilordanton is the cheese to my macaronilordanton is the cheese to my macaronilordanton is the cheese to my macaronilordanton is the cheese to my macaronilordanton is the cheese to my macaronilordanton is the cheese to my macaronilordanton is the cheese to my macaronilordanton is the cheese to my macaronilordanton is the cheese to my macaronilordanton is the cheese to my macaroni
We also signed Andrews.
Old 31-01-2005, 12:22 AM

maestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is here
I think we might sign a trialist as i think theres one left isnt there? im know im going to be checking the transfer forum all day! ill be glad when its over

http://www.gurkhajustice.org.uk/
Old 31-01-2005, 12:43 AM
Wine=Piss. Cause & Effect

gjtango lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawngjtango lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawngjtango lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawngjtango lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawngjtango lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawngjtango lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawngjtango lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawngjtango lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawngjtango lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawngjtango lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawngjtango lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawn
Bruce Dyer from Watford- 250k- you heard it here first.
Old 31-01-2005, 12:49 AM

maestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is here
Bruce dyer was always one of my favourite players, be interesting to see what he could do under the coachign of dowie

Old 31-01-2005, 12:54 AM
Top Banana

BUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
lol behave yourself
Old 31-01-2005, 12:55 AM

daz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
yeh come off it.
Old 31-01-2005, 12:56 AM

daz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
come to think of it, with these new off-side laws, getting brucie back might be a masterstroke!
Old 31-01-2005, 12:57 AM

I honestly always thought bruce dyer was good, i dont believe for a minute that he will join us but when i watched him he used to cause all sorts of problems with his pace and strength

Old 31-01-2005, 01:05 AM
Not in Oz

EagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
The Last Day of the Transfer Window-

THANK FOR THAT!!!!

Old 31-01-2005, 01:14 AM
Inventor of Jack Shit

Ian Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by maestro
I honestly always thought bruce dyer was good, i dont believe for a minute that he will join us but when i watched him he used to cause all sorts of problems with his pace and strength
Shame about his aim though....
Old 31-01-2005, 01:18 AM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Skin 'im Bruce!

Who've we got on trial then? Anyone actually worth signing?

Last edited by Kirby; 31-01-2005 at 01:21 AM.
Old 31-01-2005, 01:29 AM
Inventor of Jack Shit

Ian Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Kirby

Who've we got on trial then? Anyone actually worth signing?
Saddam Hussein.

Just a rumour though.
Old 31-01-2005, 02:07 AM
jason Gilespie's mullet

atillio has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperatillio has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperatillio has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperatillio has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperatillio has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperatillio has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperatillio has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperatillio has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperatillio has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperatillio has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperatillio has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipper
bruce was a legend - still remember him having the worse first touch i've ever seen (and i have been watching 5 games a season at yeovil matches for the last 7 years)

Middlesbrough, Crystal Palace

Craig is the owner of one of the most cultured left foots ever to represent Cleveland Hall. Another ex Heathfield schoolboy, he played for the club during his Under 13 season in 1992-93 and demonstrated a mature attitude to go with his undoubted skill.

http://www.clevelandhall.btinternet.co.uk/hall.htm
Old 31-01-2005, 02:50 AM
Thinking about it

NZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
So still bugger all .
Game of tiddlewinks anybody?
Old 31-01-2005, 07:18 AM
'or 0=0'

The Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
What time does the window close?
Old 31-01-2005, 07:37 AM
Wasn't me

Oisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is here
5pm
Old 31-01-2005, 08:28 AM
Pressing Apple 'R'

Dazron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDazron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDazron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDazron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDazron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDazron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDazron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDazron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDazron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDazron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDazron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'll never forget Bruce's Hat Trick against Leicester in the FA Cup - not sure which year it was. He was otherwise pretty poor tho wasn't he?
Old 31-01-2005, 08:35 AM
Vive La Revolution

Shoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is here
looks like the official website is already trying to lower our expectations:

To view the link you have to Register or Login