Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 31-01-2005, 08:43 AM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by BUNGLE
Not holding my breath.
You'd not be long for this world by now if you were.
Old 31-01-2005, 08:49 AM

davematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Big day today. We have to get some people in, simple as that. Huge questions will be asked of the clubs ambition from tomorrow.
Old 31-01-2005, 08:51 AM

Fide et Fiducia : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFide et Fiducia : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFide et Fiducia : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFide et Fiducia : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFide et Fiducia : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFide et Fiducia : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFide et Fiducia : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFide et Fiducia : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFide et Fiducia : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFide et Fiducia : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFide et Fiducia : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Oisin
5pm
Going to be a long day.
Old 31-01-2005, 08:51 AM
ex Tankie

Steve C is twisting all through the night on the terraceSteve C is twisting all through the night on the terraceSteve C is twisting all through the night on the terraceSteve C is twisting all through the night on the terraceSteve C is twisting all through the night on the terraceSteve C is twisting all through the night on the terraceSteve C is twisting all through the night on the terraceSteve C is twisting all through the night on the terraceSteve C is twisting all through the night on the terraceSteve C is twisting all through the night on the terraceSteve C is twisting all through the night on the terrace
I don,t mind if we don,t sign anyone, what gets on my tits is the hype that we are going to sign players, if SJ had said to the fans there is no money for new signings, we could have accepted that, but no he had to spout off to the press how we are trying to sign players, so stop taking the p1ss SJ tell us the truth, it,s not that we are going anywhere, we are Palace fans, Palace is like herpes, its for life, and can be just as irritating.
Old 31-01-2005, 08:53 AM

davematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
5pm
Its midnight
Old 31-01-2005, 08:55 AM
Pressing Apple 'R'

Dazron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDazron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDazron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDazron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDazron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDazron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDazron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDazron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDazron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDazron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDazron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
i think it is obvious that it ins't simply a case of not having any money - the club are genuinely having trouble securing the signatures of players that they (ID) actually WANT to sign. Which is a shame - but also - much better than panic buying rubbish players that will actually un-balance the squad / team spirit etc. ID is still very much learning in the Transfer market.

It's the HOPE

that KILLS you.
Old 31-01-2005, 09:02 AM
Legal Imbecile and BBS Prophet of Doom (Semi-Retired)

James Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is here
Quote:
5pm
I think it's 12:00 midnight tonight.
Old 31-01-2005, 09:03 AM

BrianF would like to take you by the hand and go for a walk past people as they go to workBrianF would like to take you by the hand and go for a walk past people as they go to workBrianF would like to take you by the hand and go for a walk past people as they go to workBrianF would like to take you by the hand and go for a walk past people as they go to workBrianF would like to take you by the hand and go for a walk past people as they go to workBrianF would like to take you by the hand and go for a walk past people as they go to workBrianF would like to take you by the hand and go for a walk past people as they go to workBrianF would like to take you by the hand and go for a walk past people as they go to workBrianF would like to take you by the hand and go for a walk past people as they go to workBrianF would like to take you by the hand and go for a walk past people as they go to workBrianF would like to take you by the hand and go for a walk past people as they go to work
Quote:
Originally posted by atillio
bruce was a legend - still remember him having the worse first touch i've ever seen (and i have been watching 5 games a season at yeovil matches for the last 7 years)
Beaten, alas, by Ade Akinbadbuy. To quote a friend of mine, "Ade could control it, further than I could kick it!!
Old 31-01-2005, 09:04 AM

Freddy Kurz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFreddy Kurz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFreddy Kurz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFreddy Kurz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFreddy Kurz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFreddy Kurz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFreddy Kurz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFreddy Kurz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFreddy Kurz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFreddy Kurz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFreddy Kurz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Steve C
I don,t mind if we don,t sign anyone, what gets on my tits is the hype that we are going to sign players, if SJ had said to the fans there is no money for new signings, we could have accepted that, but no he had to spout off to the press how we are trying to sign players, so stop taking the p1ss SJ tell us the truth, it,s not that we are going anywhere, we are Palace fans, Palace is like herpes, its for life, and can be just as irritating.
Heartily concur Steve C.
Old 31-01-2005, 09:08 AM
♥ Mile

zonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by davematt
Big day today. We have to get some people in, simple as that. Huge questions will be asked of the clubs ambition from tomorrow.

Dave, you need to relax .
It's just like the story of the grasshopper and the octopus. All year long, the grasshopper kept burying acorns for winter, while the octopus mooched off his girlfriend and watched tv. But then the winter came, and the grasshopper died, and the octopus ate all his acorns and also he got a racecar. Is any of this getting through to you?
Uzi Lover

Boyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Exactly Mr. C. I can't for the life of me see why SJ needed to shoot his mouth off with all this `If we need to spend £4m on a player I will` rubbish - why set yourself up for a fall?

It just annoys us and makes him look even more stupid.
Legal Imbecile and BBS Prophet of Doom (Semi-Retired)

James Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is here
What are you realistic hopes for today?

Personally, I will be delighted if we end the day with no significant departures. Any new signings would be a bonus.

In fact, whatever happens, I will be very happy when midnight strikes - then I can abandon this frustrating forum until the Summer.
Old 31-01-2005, 09:12 AM
♥ Mile

zonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by James
What are you realistic hopes for today?

Personally, I will be delighted if we end the day with no significant departures. Any new signings would be a bonus.
I really don't forsee any significant departures.

One or two new faces would be nice, but I'm really not that concerned.

Dowieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
It's just like the story of the grasshopper and the octopus. All year long, the grasshopper kept burying acorns for winter, while the octopus mooched off his girlfriend and watched tv. But then the winter came, and the grasshopper died, and the octopus ate all his acorns and also he got a racecar. Is any of this getting through to you?
Old 31-01-2005, 09:14 AM

Tommy Pickle by half-past ten your head is going ding-dongTommy Pickle by half-past ten your head is going ding-dongTommy Pickle by half-past ten your head is going ding-dongTommy Pickle by half-past ten your head is going ding-dongTommy Pickle by half-past ten your head is going ding-dongTommy Pickle by half-past ten your head is going ding-dongTommy Pickle by half-past ten your head is going ding-dongTommy Pickle by half-past ten your head is going ding-dongTommy Pickle by half-past ten your head is going ding-dongTommy Pickle by half-past ten your head is going ding-dongTommy Pickle by half-past ten your head is going ding-dong
I was hoping and praying for some good news when i logged in today.
Old 31-01-2005, 09:14 AM

Justin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I will be delighted if no moves today either way. Acouple of short term loan deals would have been nice but we have never been too succesful on that front before.

If we stay up then we have a huge advantage over the three promoted teams and would hope we could attract a few quality players then.
Old 31-01-2005, 09:18 AM

Farawayeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFarawayeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFarawayeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFarawayeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFarawayeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFarawayeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFarawayeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFarawayeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFarawayeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFarawayeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFarawayeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
From what I understand it's more about players not wanting to join us than lack of money or ambition from Jordan.

Remember we are still in a relegation battle. Not attractive for many players.

Last edited by Farawayeagle; 31-01-2005 at 09:25 AM.
Old 31-01-2005, 09:20 AM

Farawayeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFarawayeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFarawayeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFarawayeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFarawayeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFarawayeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFarawayeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFarawayeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFarawayeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFarawayeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFarawayeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
edit incorrect post

deleted

Last edited by Farawayeagle; 31-01-2005 at 09:24 AM.
Old 31-01-2005, 09:20 AM

Daddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I don't think we will sign anyone now
Old 31-01-2005, 09:22 AM
Die seife bitte fräulein!

anti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by daz_eagle
come to think of it, with these new off-side laws, getting brucie back might be a masterstroke!

lol!
Old 31-01-2005, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Daddy Long
I don't think we will sign anyone now

I was so optimistic that we would have at the very least have 2 new signings of high quality at the beginning of the month. We may sign someone, but they will hardly be a Christope Dugarry type signing, more like Thomas Brolin.