Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 13-03-2019, 03:55 PM

costello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
All this bollx about Southgate being prepared to choose players in unfashionable clubs and not relying on reputation. He is just like any other manager with his favourites.
Old 13-03-2019, 03:56 PM

JackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympian2 View Post
Keane, Tarkowski LOL
That's Michael Keane - centre back for one of the most disorganised defences I have seen this season??
Old 13-03-2019, 03:57 PM

BillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
He should have got in ahead of trippier who is having a poor season. Wan Bissaka is unlucky to be a in a position where arguably England have the most strength.
Old 13-03-2019, 03:58 PM

Palaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
Did Southgate have an explanation as to why Europes best defender can’t get in a squad which cannot defend?
Just seen a quote from Southgate about AWB I could pick players, give them a cap, and stop them playing somewhere else but I don’t think that’s right.

Not reading that as encouraging or providing AWB any credit, though to balance it out he did say he’s really pushing to be in our squad

But followed by We love Prowsey – I’ve been accused of being father of Prowsey over the years

Southgate be warned, you are very close to making the List!
Old 13-03-2019, 04:04 PM

MAW : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMAW : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMAW : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMAW : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMAW : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMAW : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMAW : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMAW : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMAW : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMAW : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMAW : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
It would be prudent tp give Wan-Bissaka at least a substitute's appearance with the senior England team soon, just in case he does a 'Zaha' and goes elsewhere (i.e. DR Congo).
Old 13-03-2019, 04:07 PM

JackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palaceguard View Post
Just seen a quote from Southgate about AWB I could pick players, give them a cap, and stop them playing somewhere else but I donít think thatís right.

!
**** me - how about giving him a cap on merit - he's performing far batter than Trippier or Walker?

But this is a man who picks Delph and Dier in his squad.
Old 13-03-2019, 04:07 PM
I'm listening ....

xian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAW View Post
It would be prudent tp give Wan-Bissaka at least a substitute's appearance with the senior England team soon, just in case he does a 'Zaha' and goes elsewhere (i.e. DR Congo).

There was a different problem with Wilf, someone at the FA was preventing his call-up due to a perceived problem in the under 21ís.
Old 13-03-2019, 04:31 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Percy Dalton View Post
I guess he may be more valuable to England at the younger level at this time. Qualifying for and winning finals at all international levels is a vital part of Englands long term development as serious senior world cup winners. Gareth and his team of coaches have done a pretty good job so far sometimes we should just trust his judgement.
Get real. Southgate is a yes man useless ****.
Old 13-03-2019, 04:39 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Selections make sense.

We are playing Czech Republic and Montenegro, so England will have the ball. Full backs who are best in possession and in the opposition half are what is needed. AWB does not yet tick that box at PL level, he has 2 assists and no goals in 34 games. Trippier has 3 assists and a goal in 22 games this season and can take set pieces, TAA has 6 assists and a goal in 21 games this season and can take set pieces.

England will have a squad that goes through the group stages and friendlies in possession and goes out when we need players who can actually defend against quality opposition.
Old 13-03-2019, 04:42 PM
Banned by Moderators

sideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Made documentary about summer in Russia,first good team lost,feckin shite
AWB better off not getting in
Old 13-03-2019, 04:49 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomasbroad View Post
Somehow, not been called up to the England squad.
What a knob Southgate is , fancy not picking your countries best RB . A spurs mate who’s a ST holder reckons trippier has been in awful form all season. As someone said same old picking favs and big club players.
Old 13-03-2019, 04:50 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
Get real. Southgate is a yes man useless ****.
This ^^^^^^^.
Old 13-03-2019, 04:51 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
His (Southgate's) gushing of Raheem Sterling seems a bit over the top (or is it just me?)

Quote:
I’m so impressed by his maturity and the way he has spoken out on important subjects and been brave enough to do that. It shows huge social conscience and he really is developing into an outstanding role model for people to follow.
Also Sterling's tweet saying "The" country, rather than "My" country seems a little odd, or am I being overly sensitive?

Quote:
always an honor to represent the country
Old 13-03-2019, 04:58 PM

RisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is here
Trending
Attached Images
File Type: png Screen Shot 2019-03-13 at 16.57.23.png (20.2 KB, 100 views)
Old 13-03-2019, 04:59 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
His (Southgate's) gushing of Raheem Sterling seems a bit over the top (or is it just me?)

Also Sterling's tweet saying "The" country, rather than "My" country seems a little odd, or am I being overly sensitive?
Think it’s just you. The way Sterling has stood up to racist sectors of the media targeting him and other black players is fantastic. If Wilf did it, it’d be lauded on here.
Old 13-03-2019, 05:04 PM

RisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RisZero View Post
Trending
Oh apparently United are planning a move for him, could be why...
Old 13-03-2019, 05:06 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo View Post
Selections make sense.

We are playing Czech Republic and Montenegro, so England will have the ball. Full backs who are best in possession and in the opposition half are what is needed. AWB does not yet tick that box at PL level, he has 2 assists and no goals in 34 games. Trippier has 3 assists and a goal in 22 games this season and can take set pieces, TAA has 6 assists and a goal in 21 games this season and can take set pieces.

England will have a squad that goes through the group stages and friendlies in possession and goes out when we need players who can actually defend against quality opposition.
So we save AWB for the later stages of final tournements. Maybe from the semis on.
Old 13-03-2019, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RisZero View Post
Oh apparently United are planning a move for him, could be why...
And an immediate call up once he goes...................
Old 13-03-2019, 05:10 PM

Harry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Would like to see him get the formal recognition he deserves and agree with GG but ultimately I couldn't really give a **** about England!
Old 13-03-2019, 05:15 PM

newish eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnewish eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnewish eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnewish eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnewish eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnewish eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnewish eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnewish eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnewish eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnewish eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnewish eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
A succession of England managers have shot themselves in the foot like this over the years. Wilf is of course a prime example. But even when picked, favouritism kicks in. Wasn't Scholes almost stuck on the wing once to accommodate someone else?