Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion Questions to CPFC2010

Notices

Questions to CPFC2010 Archive of questions previously answered by the club

Old 27-08-2014, 05:33 PM
Vast slug.

Latvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrumpy View Post
Do we need to pop any Cork's any time soon?
Don't Farr Vinters only have screw-top type wines?
Old 27-08-2014, 05:37 PM
4 Palace Fans

CPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC247 View Post
Thats cause they are too busy bashing their keyboards rather than actually turning up at a game.
Not just their keyboards.
Old 27-08-2014, 05:39 PM
Official Sponsor - oh :(

Barbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010 View Post
Old 27-08-2014, 05:39 PM
4 Palace Fans

CPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bognor Eagle View Post
I take it Keith millen will remain at the Palace then, the man deserves your and our loyalty
I would be very surprised and disappointed if Keith left but we will never tell our manager how to run his training ground nor what players to buy or what tactics to use.
Old 27-08-2014, 05:40 PM
Ex-pat leviathan

GodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara4003 View Post
don't look, Barbara.
Old 27-08-2014, 05:40 PM
Master of Disaster

Scrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is here
Quote:
way hey! lol

Old 27-08-2014, 05:41 PM
4 Palace Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara4003 View Post
I hope the journos don't quote me on that one, but you know which happy BBS souls I was referring to, don't you?
Old 27-08-2014, 05:42 PM
Newbury Eagles

Langers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is here
Quote:
I hope the journos don't quote me on that one, but you know which happy BBS souls I was referring to, don't you?
The Gay Snake?
Master of Disaster

Scrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is here
Serious question now, I imagine the first we will here from Neil will be in the normal pre match press conference?
South London and proud

croydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Have you met neil yet steve ?
Official Sponsor - oh :(

Barbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is here
Quote:
I most certainly do
Old 27-08-2014, 05:44 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
I can see the headlines now... CPFC CHIEF IN MASTURBATION JOKE SHOCKER!

Bet some would blame that on SP too.

http://www.last.fm/user/the_paulo
Old 27-08-2014, 05:49 PM

L'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Mr Steve, why did you go with Warnock instead of Clarke?
Old 27-08-2014, 05:50 PM

Jon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
True, but it will all calm down again soon. We've got a very good team, great staff at the training ground and now a very experienced manager. With a few new additions to the squad and some points on the board everyone will be happy again.
On the subject of being happy again, do you know of the problems with row 26 of the arthur??
Old 27-08-2014, 05:53 PM
South London and proud

croydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Why was the announcement on NW's appointment made by Neteller before the clubs own official announcement. ?

Last edited by croydonexile; 27-08-2014 at 05:56 PM.
4 Palace Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon_C-Pal View Post
On the subject of being happy again, do you know of the problems with row 26 of the arthur??
Yes I do, that has been noted and the stadium manager has been asked to get the contractors who fitted the seats to sort it out. They will do it before the next home game. If it's still not right then let me know.

EDIT - The stadium manager has checked this out now and agrees that the contactors have not got the leg room right on this row. They will try and find a way of fixing this.
Master of Disaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
I can see the headlines now... CPFC CHIEF IN MASTURBATION JOKE SHOCKER!

Bet some would blame that on SP too.
If its in the Daily Mail

"PALACE CO-CHAIRMAN IN SLUR SHOCKER
'All Palace fans are w***ers' claims Eagles Supremo

Palace co chairman SB caused controversy yesterday by claiming all of the fans of the his club are "w**nkers". This has caused outrage amongst Palace fans who are calling for the immediate resignation of his fellow co-chairman SP"
Old 27-08-2014, 05:55 PM

Danny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'kooch View Post
Mr Steve, why did you go with Warnock instead of Clarke?
Did they even interview him?
Old 27-08-2014, 05:55 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrumpy View Post
If its in the Daily Mail

"PALACE CO-CHAIRMAN IN SLUR SHOCKER
'All Palace fans are w***ers' claims Eagles Supremo

Palace co chairman SB caused controversy yesterday by claiming all of the fans of the his club are "w**nkers". This has caused outrage amongst Palace fans who are calling for his immediate resignation"
You've done it now !
Old 27-08-2014, 05:58 PM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:
There are a handful of posters on the BBS who really do want Palace to fail but I've never met a Palace fan in the flesh like that.
That would be because Danny Boy doesn't go to games.