Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 11-11-2021, 05:43 PM
Master of Disaster

Scrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is here
I’m missing three games over xmas as I am going abroad. So I called the box office today so I can get e-tickets for Saints, Norwich and West Ham in order to let someone else use them. The gentleman I spoke to said that he unfortunately he could only do Saints today as Norwich and West Ham aren’t on sale yet. However he said he has written a note on my account, so as soon as West Ham and Norwich go on sale next Friday he will personally issue me the e-tickets so I don’t need to call back

If all goes to plan I think that is good service IMO.
Old 11-11-2021, 09:49 PM
Smudging at Selhurst

smudgerseagles is just too good for yousmudgerseagles is just too good for yousmudgerseagles is just too good for yousmudgerseagles is just too good for yousmudgerseagles is just too good for yousmudgerseagles is just too good for yousmudgerseagles is just too good for yousmudgerseagles is just too good for yousmudgerseagles is just too good for yousmudgerseagles is just too good for yousmudgerseagles is just too good for you
Personally i have always found the staff super friendly and never had a problem with them but the systems we are running are utter shite and the management of them is poor

The E ticket has been a disaster and the comms around it appalling

The loyalty points issue is still not fixed and it sounds like we outsourced that to a bunch of muppets who cannot easily roll back to a point where the data was correct which should be a basic feature

How can the Man U away tickets go on Sale this week with no points required until they spotted it and shut up shop

The staff seem great but they are just a sticking plaster on a pile of pooo
Old 11-11-2021, 10:00 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Smudgers I could not agree more, the staff in the box office seem to be unfailingly kind and helpful but are forever hampered by god awful systems, zero planning and shyte management.
Old 12-11-2021, 09:06 AM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrumpy View Post
If all goes to plan I think that is good service IMO.

I think a lot of people have been promised similar things over the past four months.

Hope you get them.
Old 12-11-2021, 10:32 AM

legaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by smudgerseagles View Post
Personally i have always found the staff super friendly and never had a problem with them
That's certainly been my experience too
Old 12-11-2021, 12:05 PM

laboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
In the last couple of months, when Ive asked for an e-ticket, it's been received within an hour or two.
Old 12-11-2021, 12:45 PM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Apparently Paul McGowan is back/coming back. That should be good news.

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 12-11-2021, 12:59 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek View Post
Apparently Paul McGowan is back/coming back. That should be good news.
Apart from the fact that he just emailed saying:

"oh yeh, btw, Man United and Leeds tickets are on sale".

Shambles

Breathin deep, breathin easy...

Didn’t vote for a Brexit.
Old 12-11-2021, 01:28 PM
like a shot in the dark

CP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is here
We have probably the longest ‘serving’ (I use the term in it’s loosest sense) C.E.O in Phil Alexander, who has been at Palace for around 40 years now, but funnily enough, there are hardly any other people, certainly in the Box Office or anyone that has to deal with ticketing and memberships etc, that have more than basic experience.

I’ve been thinking for quite some time that there is very poor management of anything to do with Palace supporters needing to interact with the Club - I’m not anti Steve Parish, but having an office in Soho clearly shows he is out of the loop regarding these affairs and has delegated any decisions down the line.

Anyone that has tried to use the club’s coach service for away games will know what an absolute shambles that has been for years, with people in the Box Office that obviously not only don’t go to matches organising it, they clearly were not even Palace fans, i.e. we had a shirt wearing Brentford supporter stewarding a coach for a few seasons!

We don’t have a real supporters club and in my view, PISA are well meaning but easily fobbed off in their very infrequent and unproductive meetings with the club - so unless some sort of co-ordinated protest takes place, the current fiasco regarding tickets and memberships will just continue as clearly there is nobody in senior management at CPFC addressing any of these issues.

I’m so glad the money I volunteered from last year’s season ticket went to such good use on the Academy. What great pictures we all have to enjoy from that!
Old 12-11-2021, 01:39 PM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP Satellite View Post
We have probably the longest ‘serving’ (I use the term in it’s loosest sense) C.E.O in Phil Alexander, who has been at Palace for around 40 years now,
About 25, I think. Only Terry Byfield has been around since the 80s.

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 13-11-2021, 02:32 AM
like a shot in the dark

CP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is here
Quote:
Considering Terry started as a Club shop assistant in 1984 and worked for the great Beryl Whitfield - it pretty much demonstrates my point - there are no experienced members of staff at the club - after the two Administrations in 1998 and 2010 the club has largely hired people who have proved totally unsuitable for their posts - doubtful to me if many of them are even vaguely interested in football let alone Palace from my experience of dealing with them.
Old 13-11-2021, 05:59 AM
Super Furry Animal

Riley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is here
What about Pam? Is she still working there? She was brilliant.
Old 13-11-2021, 07:52 AM

AddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riley View Post
What about Pam? Is she still working there? She was brilliant.
Yep , she’s still there and doing a great job
Old 13-11-2021, 08:00 AM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Alexander has been around much longer than 25 years. Uncle Ron hired him, originally as sales director. At least 30 years I would say, if not longer
Old 13-11-2021, 11:48 AM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDorking .Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDorking .Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDorking .Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDorking .Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDorking .Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDorking .Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDorking .Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDorking .Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDorking .Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDorking .Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Foz in the club shop has done over 20 years too
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 13-11-2021, 12:02 PM

Sakhalin Rich came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSakhalin Rich came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSakhalin Rich came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSakhalin Rich came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSakhalin Rich came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSakhalin Rich came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSakhalin Rich came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSakhalin Rich came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSakhalin Rich came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSakhalin Rich came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSakhalin Rich came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
Foz in the club shop has done over 20 years too
I remember Foz going out of her way a couple of years ago to drop something at my house - was really appreciated.
Old 23-11-2021, 04:00 PM

2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear
I’m abroad and trying to sort out a basic query with my season ticket. Reply to initial email was prompt but wrong. Further emails ignored. Can’t get through on the phone. Any ideas on how to speak to someone human?
Old 23-11-2021, 04:00 PM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Emailed them twice in the last 24 hours. No reply.

Replies used to be almost instant.

Very annoying.
Old 23-11-2021, 04:12 PM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakhalin Rich View Post
I remember Foz going out of her way a couple of years ago to drop something at my house - was really appreciated.
And considering you're in Malaysia, that's really going out of her way!
Old 23-11-2021, 05:15 PM
Regretting my username

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Needed our tickets as e-tickets for the weekend. Called the BO. 18th in queue. Hit 2 for a call back. Just had the call. Emails received within mins.

Absolutely zero complaints from me.