Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 04-02-2008, 10:03 PM

AddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Another game I have to miss. In Eindhoven for my mates stag do, going to watch PSV on the Saturday night. Shouldn't have bought the season ticket for the Robins as missed too many games.
Old 05-02-2008, 07:36 AM

Eye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by AddiscombeEagle
Another game I have to miss. In Eindhoven for my mates stag do, going to watch PSV on the Saturday night. Shouldn't have bought the season ticket for the Robins as missed too many games.
Season ticket holder

I'm shocked......SHOCKED!
My brother Pc Patrick Dunne - A Tribute (Patrick is the pianist too)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfmADrc4fsg
Old 06-02-2008, 12:25 AM
Watching The Reserves Again

arussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
I'll be using my season ticket to get in on Saturday

Here's hoping for a recovery after slipping down the table again from two straight defeats.
Old 08-02-2008, 02:06 PM

Eye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is here
Blimey this thread had slipped even below the Sutton one

Well, I'll be there tomorrow. Be nice to see a few Palace faces there too, buoyant from our previous night's win
Old 08-02-2008, 02:12 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
I'm at Charlton tonight and at Carshalton tomorrow. CAFC twice in 24 hrs
Old 08-02-2008, 02:13 PM

AddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Lets hope we turn Charlton over big time.

Anyone know what all the Police Cars(3), Wagon and Ambulance was for in West St about half seven last night?

They were between the Chinese and the Hope but it didn't seem to be the Hope.
Old 08-02-2008, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by AddiscombeEagle
Lets hope we turn Charlton over big time.

Anyone know what all the Police Cars(3), Wagon and Ambulance was for in West St about half seven last night?

They were between the Chinese and the Hope but it didn't seem to be the Hope.
Saw them but didn't hear any news. Makes a change for them not to storm The Hope
Old 08-02-2008, 04:20 PM

arussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Quote:
Originally posted by pauldrulez
I'm at Charlton tonight and at Carshalton tomorrow.
Ditto.

Liam Harwood's on trial at Bristol Rovers I see

Good luck to him though, he's done well and deserves a chance at that level.

Robins have three new signing's themselves including 2 with league experience. Forward Dwayne Plummer is one of them, who I think had spells at QPR and Bristol Rovers.
Old 08-02-2008, 04:50 PM

Liam is the Blonde centre back right?

If, so, he definitely deserves a chance as he has always looked like he could play at a lot higher level.
Old 08-02-2008, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by arussell
Ditto.

Liam Harwood's on trial at Bristol Rovers I see

Good luck to him though, he's done well and deserves a chance at that level.

I would so hate to lose him even though I would like him to succeed.

It must be a real struggle running a club at this level and trying to hold on to your best players.
Old 09-02-2008, 12:16 PM
Thats Geezer, not geeza.

Geezer knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfGeezer knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfGeezer knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfGeezer knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfGeezer knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfGeezer knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfGeezer knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfGeezer knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfGeezer knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfGeezer knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfGeezer knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelf
Might make the effort to pop down today.
Old 09-02-2008, 07:51 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
0-0 Carshalton deserved a win. I have a video of a 8 yard indirect free-kick in the last minute that I will upload the link to later.
Old 10-02-2008, 02:57 AM

Quote:
0-0 Carshalton deserved a win. I have a video of a 8 yard indirect free-kick in the last minute that I will upload the link to later.
I will be interested to see it. Carshalton should have wrapped it up with that
Old 10-02-2008, 11:03 AM

Quote:
I have just watched it and cricked my neck

Why is it on its side? Can it be flipped around 90 degrees on U Tube?
Old 10-02-2008, 01:39 PM
Under Fascist Rule

Because of the way I filmed it it came out like that If anyone knows how to flip videos 90 degrees it would help as I have a few other videos that I need to rotate from the Charlton game.
Old 10-02-2008, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Because of the way I filmed it it came out like that If anyone knows how to flip videos 90 degrees it would help as I have a few other videos that I need to rotate from the Charlton game.
Oh so it was you lying down at the hot-dog-stand end

Now I come to think of it, you may be able to do it in your files. Right click the file, go to edit and see what happens.
Old 11-02-2008, 12:39 AM

Not a great game for the most part, although the Robins finished quite strongly in the last 15 minutes on the attack.

Nice to see Liam Harwood hasn't left just yet anyway
Old 11-02-2008, 07:55 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by arussell
Not a great game for the most part, although the Robins finished quite strongly in the last 15 minutes on the attack.

Nice to see Liam Harwood hasn't left just yet anyway
Agreed.
Old 13-02-2008, 12:27 AM

I had a text saying we won 3-1 tonight (Tuesday). If it's correct then
Old 13-02-2008, 11:54 PM

That was indeed the score, and the next round I think is now next Tuesday back at the home of non-league football (that's Colston Avenue for any un-educated Bromley and Slutton fans out there )