Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 22-08-2006, 11:51 PM
Watching The Reserves Again

arussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
1-1 I believe. The Robins are underway.
Old 23-08-2006, 10:56 AM

lyrical_g is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationslyrical_g is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationslyrical_g is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationslyrical_g is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationslyrical_g is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationslyrical_g is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationslyrical_g is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationslyrical_g is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationslyrical_g is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationslyrical_g is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationslyrical_g is very understanding, and so aware of all my situations
im gona be there bank holiday monday to cheer on the robins
Old 23-08-2006, 11:18 AM

welsheagle is starting to shape up
I'm a bit confused. As well as being a Palace fan I support Newport County in the Conference South. We were in a relegation battle for most of last season and carshalton were in the mix with us. Newport County survived but i thought i could rememeber Carshalton getting relegated. Which division are they now in or are there two Carshalton teams?
Just checked the BBC website and can't see Carshalton in the Conference South.
By the way Newport County are having a very good start to the season.

Last edited by welsheagle; 23-08-2006 at 11:20 AM.
Old 23-08-2006, 11:31 AM

lyrical_g is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationslyrical_g is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationslyrical_g is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationslyrical_g is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationslyrical_g is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationslyrical_g is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationslyrical_g is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationslyrical_g is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationslyrical_g is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationslyrical_g is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationslyrical_g is very understanding, and so aware of all my situations
ye we got relegated to the league below, although im not sure what that is now
Old 23-08-2006, 11:39 AM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Ryman Isthmian Premier.
Old 23-08-2006, 11:43 AM
Nice Marmit

Voldo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldVoldo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldVoldo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldVoldo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldVoldo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldVoldo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldVoldo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldVoldo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldVoldo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldVoldo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldVoldo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
Quote:
Originally posted by welsheagle
I'm a bit confused. As well as being a Palace fan I support Newport County in the Conference South. We were in a relegation battle for most of last season and carshalton were in the mix with us. Newport County survived but i thought i could rememeber Carshalton getting relegated. Which division are they now in or are there two Carshalton teams?
Just checked the BBC website and can't see Carshalton in the Conference South.
By the way Newport County are having a very good start to the season.
BRILLAINT..i had some great banter at uni with my housemate who supports Newport County also, makes Lower league football much more fun, one of my housemates followed Hornchurch until they had to drop several leagues through debt...

It was a good relegation battle, just a shame the banter has now stopped, time for promotion

COME ON THE ROBINS
Old 23-08-2006, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Voldo

COME ON THE ROBINS
seconded
they have assembled a decent team
luke fontana and craig dundass will get the goals
ROOOOOOOOOOBINS ROOOOOOOOBINS
Old 23-08-2006, 01:33 PM

MicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
The ressies have started their season with 2 draws.

Last Saturday away to Burnham 1-1

Monday night at home to Corinthian Casuals 2-2
Old 23-08-2006, 02:32 PM

welsheagle is starting to shape up
Thanks for the info guy's. I find Lower League footie quite entertaining. Living in Newport, South Wales I can't afford to come to all the Palace home Games so I usually go to Newport Stadium on a Saturday afternoon when not watching Palace. The nearest biggish club is Cardiff City but being from Newport my dad always brought me up not to like them very much so I can't bring myself to go and watch them unless Palace are in town. They also got some idiots watching them who are anything but genuine supporters. Anyway, at Newport It's only 8 to get in as well and a pound for my son, so it's a bargain. How much does Carshalton charge this year? Interesting to compare lower league prices.
Old 23-08-2006, 03:16 PM

AddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Carshalton is nine pounds to get in which doesn't make too much of a dent in your pocket.
Old 25-08-2006, 07:51 AM
Watching The Reserves Again

arussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Let's hope it's 6 points over the bank holiday

And I shall see you lot there on Monday. New home shirts are on sale BTW at the very reasonable price of 25 pounds !
Old 25-08-2006, 12:39 PM

Croydonman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCroydonman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCroydonman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCroydonman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCroydonman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCroydonman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCroydonman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCroydonman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCroydonman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCroydonman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCroydonman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by AddiscombeEagle
Carshalton is nine pounds to get in which doesn't make too much of a dent in your pocket.
And only 6 to watch Croydon FC v Beckenham Town on Monday, kick off 11AM so you could watch two games in one day.
Old 28-08-2006, 09:42 AM
odious little scroat

Location: Turning the streets of Wallington into a Red N Blue paradise
c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad
Hampton & Richmond today. 3PM down there @ Colston Avenue.

See you there.

1.30PM in the Racehorse.

If they've suffered a bit of distress this weekend... good.

Please allow decent Palace fans like c_block_lad his moment of happiness. He's living on the front line, and doing a marvellous job.

Keep the striped flag flying high.
Old 28-08-2006, 10:19 AM
EAGLES

Billyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is here
ive played against Hampton and Richmond before
Old 28-08-2006, 10:29 AM
odious little scroat

c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad
Quote:
Originally posted by Billyd
ive played against Hampton and Richmond before
Dazza Powell used to play for them as well.

Please allow decent Palace fans like c_block_lad his moment of happiness. He's living on the front line, and doing a marvellous job.

Old 28-08-2006, 10:43 AM

MicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I will probably be there - with one maybe two son's in tow.

Hope it stay's dry though - I don't wanna get wet.
Old 28-08-2006, 04:26 PM
Banned by Moderators

MATTY THE EAGLE is happy as a lark and everything is fineMATTY THE EAGLE is happy as a lark and everything is fineMATTY THE EAGLE is happy as a lark and everything is fineMATTY THE EAGLE is happy as a lark and everything is fineMATTY THE EAGLE is happy as a lark and everything is fineMATTY THE EAGLE is happy as a lark and everything is fineMATTY THE EAGLE is happy as a lark and everything is fineMATTY THE EAGLE is happy as a lark and everything is fineMATTY THE EAGLE is happy as a lark and everything is fineMATTY THE EAGLE is happy as a lark and everything is fineMATTY THE EAGLE is happy as a lark and everything is fine
Lost again 1-0.
I have this vision of Matty and his mates freewheeling in a trolley down Wallington High St, and as they go past the 'John Jakson' pub they stand up in their trolley, and eyes left, a bit like Russian tank commanders in Red Square, to salute the man they think is a Palace hero.
Old 28-08-2006, 04:40 PM
odious little scroat

Quote:
Originally posted by MATTY THE EAGLE
Lost again 1-0.
Dont try and pretend you was there!

Poor performance from the lads. Still 2nd half was spent in the bar with Jone-Zee & Away Day.

Old 28-08-2006, 05:34 PM

Have to say, it was a very poor performance by both teams.

I did see C-Block and Jonezee head into the clubhouse at half-time - I was hoping to speak to them when they came out, but for some reason - this did not appear to happen!!
I did see and speak to Gonzo though
Old 28-08-2006, 05:39 PM

i was there
pitiful performance i have to say. marshall looked lively, but dundass looks severly unfit, and is being played out of position!we looked very uninterested, and some of the passing was ben watson-esque
some serious freebie signings needed with a bit of class if we want to get out of this league