Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic The Politics Forum

Notices

The Politics Forum Discussions that are wholly or mainly concerned with UK politics

View Poll Results: Should Theresa May resign ?
Yes , sooner the better 309 59.54%
No , A lingering death is needed . 112 21.58%
Moo , It's all bo^^ocks 98 18.88%
Voters: 519. You may not vote on this poll

Old 15-03-2019, 11:12 AM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skintagain View Post
He was probably at his peak popularity in both the party and country at that time despite Gove having a go at him.

I didn't say it would be good, you're reading what you think rather than what I've written.
Well, you did say you thought Brexit would have already happened, which certainly implied a level of competence that I don't think he has.

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old Yesterday, 04:32 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Strong and stable, safe pair of hands etc ...

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old Yesterday, 05:07 PM
Orange Fleecer

SKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by smileysmith View Post
Strong and stable, safe pair of hands etc ...

To view the link you have to Register or Login
More shit to shovel under the Brexit carpet.

Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream, Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily - life is but a dream!
Old Yesterday, 05:23 PM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post
Lol.

Brilliant
Old Yesterday, 05:48 PM

Johnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is here
I have no idea about her general policies, but the New Zealand Prime Minister has demonstrated a commendable ability over the last few days of being willing and able to listen to the questions being asked of her in a crisis and then actually answer them.

Ours could (and needs to) learn a lot, quickly.
Old Yesterday, 05:58 PM

IanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnieboy View Post
I have no idea about her general policies, but the New Zealand Prime Minister has demonstrated a commendable ability over the last few days of being willing and able to listen to the questions being asked of her in a crisis and then actually answer them.

She has been an excellent leader over the last few days. She was an adviser to Tony Bliar in her younger days!
Old Yesterday, 06:04 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorsEdge View Post
Lol.

Brilliant
The opening 20 pages of this thread is a gold mine.

Fill yer boots
Old Yesterday, 06:08 PM

cantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnieboy View Post

Totally very impressive woman
Old Yesterday, 09:06 PM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post
The opening 20 pages of this thread is a gold mine.

Fill yer boots
Lol, I just been reading, and it is funny what Racey said, how his opinion changed over the years haha
Old Yesterday, 09:29 PM

Soarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by cockneyrebel View Post
I find it it slightly strange we have a 500+ page thread on the leader of the Labour party.

Surely her poll ratings will fall. She's incompetent, elitist and going to oversee the biggest disaster this country has had in decades.
This post is spot-on in hindsight