Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Other Sport Ľ World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 09-07-2020, 07:45 AM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrenalin john View Post
Lovely man, Mayakoba is a top resort too if you are into that sort of thing
I was pointing out aj4england's bandito shenanigans
Old 09-07-2020, 05:19 PM
Watching from Warmington

Big Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is here
Talking of bandits.....a news clip from our old club, where it was gusting over 40 mph last Sunday.....

Following the boys red tee Stableford on Sunday, we may have to get in touch with the Guinness Book of Records. 9-year-old Sam Mayman shot a gross 98 from his 50 handicap to score 59 (yes that's five, nine) Stableford points. We suspect Sam's nett 48 and consequent handicap reduction from 50 to 36 may both be records!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/olympics/19232019
Old 09-07-2020, 06:21 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva View Post
I was pointing out aj4england's bandito shenanigans
Haha I got a few pelters from the oppo in the 4 ball I was playing in, though both couldnt believe that I was the same player from 2 weeks ago, scratching a 97 to then shooting a 89. I believe I should be cut to 22 now (3 rounds of 97, 97 and 89), though naturally wont be volunteering it to be cut

Putting my downfall along with a stupid slice on my driver that I have managed to get round by aiming 30 yards left and allowing for it, both which will hinder me no doubt in the future.
Old 10-07-2020, 11:10 AM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herr Colonpharter View Post
BTW this is his other half! (sorry you'll have to use the link)

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Bryson or Mcdowell?
Old 11-07-2020, 10:29 AM

Herr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
Bryson or Mcdowell?
Bryson (no suprise!)
Old 12-07-2020, 09:11 PM
Name them and win a prize

elliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Played at The Addington and Woldingham this last week. Great fun!
Old 13-07-2020, 10:00 PM
Wrong, no I'm not angry

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herr Colonpharter View Post
You could be right GB. Apparently he's been getting shitty with photographers recently - steroids?
Raging on roids

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 14-07-2020, 10:23 AM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
+13 round Lullingstone 9 very early (7am) pre work this morning. 4 penalty shots due to lost balls didn't help and some duffed chips but hit the fairways well so some positives to be taken. Back to Pedham tomorrow afternoon for 18 holes. Been cut from 26 to 22 after last weeks "bandit behaviour"
Old 14-07-2020, 04:43 PM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
Bloody hell. Good work.

I went to the range at lunch today because I'm playing with a mate tomorrow. Hit the ball terribly!
Old 14-07-2020, 07:03 PM
I'm just cheese

davemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
+13 round Lullingstone 9 very early (7am) pre work this morning. 4 penalty shots due to lost balls didn't help and some duffed chips but hit the fairways well so some positives to be taken. Back to Pedham tomorrow afternoon for 18 holes. Been cut from 26 to 22 after last weeks "bandit behaviour"
Lullingstone is a bit shit. I play at Pedham quite often though, fancy a game
Old 14-07-2020, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by davemorris04 View Post
Lullingstone is a bit shit. I play at Pedham quite often though, fancy a game
Really? I like Lullingstone. Not as nice as Pedham granted, but quite easy to get a tee time. I like the 9 hole as its easier to get round and better practice than a Par 3.
Old Yesterday, 07:36 AM
Wrong, no I'm not angry

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Those were the days I just got cut 0.2, I ****ed up a stableford but managed back to back birdies on the last 2 to finish 4th and play under. Just annoyed I dropped some shots thanks to some poor drives.
Old Yesterday, 07:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spindle View Post
Those were the days I just got cut 0.2, I ****ed up a stableford but managed back to back birdies on the last 2 to finish 4th and play under. Just annoyed I dropped some shots thanks to some poor drives.
Haha not when you play like a 22-26, some days on the course are painful.

Found a guy on Youtube called Golf Sidekick, mildly amusing/annoying but has helped me massively in a short space of time with his videos. Working back from the green to leave your favourite club/distance in was a way I had never thought about playing a hole before but better to be 220 then 120 (fav) than 260 and 80 (a distance I find hard).
Old Yesterday, 08:41 AM

CamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The Addington is lovely but neglected. I played Coombe Hill last week and I thought that's what the Addington would look like with some more TLC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elliott View Post
Played at The Addington and Woldingham this last week. Great fun!
Old Yesterday, 09:14 AM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Haha not when you play like a 22-26, some days on the course are painful.

Found a guy on Youtube called Golf Sidekick, mildly amusing/annoying but has helped me massively in a short space of time with his videos. Working back from the green to leave your favourite club/distance in was a way I had never thought about playing a hole before but better to be 220 then 120 (fav) than 260 and 80 (a distance I find hard).
It's a bit early to be on the booze
Old Yesterday, 08:59 PM

More bandit behaviour warning. Having gone 97/97 and then 89 last week, just gone even better and shot an +11 83 around Pedham. Beyond chuffed. Starting to like this golf lark!
Old Yesterday, 09:18 PM
Watching from Warmington

Big Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamberleyEagle View Post
The Addington is lovely but neglected. I played Coombe Hill last week and I thought that's what the Addington would look like with some more TLC.
Uncle Ron restored it after years of neglect, but I think itís declined again since he passed away.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/olympics/19232019
Old Yesterday, 09:20 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Next year aj4england qualifies for the Open.
Old Yesterday, 09:20 PM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
Jesus Christ.

Your making me want to give up!

36 points today at Surrey national. My driving, which was usually a strong point absolutely terrible in the main.
Pitted pretty well.
Old Yesterday, 10:39 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
More bandit behaviour warning. Having gone 97/97 and then 89 last week, just gone even better and shot an +11 83 around Pedham. Beyond chuffed. Starting to like this golf lark!
How old are you aj?

Cricket wanker.