Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 28-05-2020, 05:21 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
I have the two first dragon age titles on my steam library..

I need to get back into that soon. Been about 4 years.

'Don't be more of an arsehole than you have to be.' sw16girl..11/5/2020.
Old 28-05-2020, 05:24 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
A mate recommended Fallout games.

Another one to look into.

Still have four or five titles to get through on PS3, and a whole stack of stuff on steam including Legend of Grimrock 2, Dragon Age, various others like Mass Effect 2, and a look at Kingdom Come.

All before considering a PS5 *and all the PS4 games to play on that.

Never even looked at Zelda BOTW on the Switch. LOL

Old 28-05-2020, 05:28 PM

karl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Final Fantasy VII Remake is brilliant.

Also finsihed Final Fantasy IX. Minecraft Dungeons has just come out and it's brilliant.
Old 28-05-2020, 06:42 PM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
A mate recommended Fallout games.

Another one to look into.

Still have four or five titles to get through on PS3, and a whole stack of stuff on steam including Legend of Grimrock 2, Dragon Age, various others like Mass Effect 2, and a look at Kingdom Come.

All before considering a PS5 *and all the PS4 games to play on that.

Never even looked at Zelda BOTW on the Switch. LOL
I would drop everything and play mass effect.

Although the first one is a bit dated and I did read they’re about to release a remaster of the whole trilogy. But Mass Effect 2 in my running for greatest game ever. Just excellent.

Dragon Age series also made by Bioware and great, but mass effect really is class.
Old 29-05-2020, 12:29 AM

Yes, I have had it on steam for a long time.

I started it on my old PC and that just couldn't cope...freezing frames etc..

My wife goes back to Santiago end June to help the daughter with the grandchildren (3 is due). That leaves me serious game time for a month.

In order I think...

Uncharterd 2 PS3
Mass Effect 2 PC

and Legend of Grimrock 2

As I say I have Dragon Age 1 and 2 and I think Dead Space 1 and 2 as well.

And I want Witcher III and Dark Souls II...

The positive is none of this will cost me very much. LOL

Old 29-05-2020, 05:10 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
I started Detroit:Become Human a few weeks ago and enjoyed it. I stopped it and started playing co-op games with my friend because she was also in the Lockdown. We played A Way Out together and really enjoyed it. We also played the demo of The Division 2 and I liked it, her not so much. I've also been mixing in Sleeping Dogs (which I've already done on PS3 and PC), Spyro Reignited Trilogy, Uncharted 1-4 and the COD Warzone. I also think I'm gonna do the COD 4 campaign again. I have a bunch of PS+ free games stacked up in my account that I can download and play at any moment, too.
Old 30-05-2020, 03:05 PM

What is Sleeping Dogs like?

Old 30-05-2020, 04:13 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Quote:
It's like GTA mixed with Batman Arkham mixed with Hong Kong cop drama. The complete remaster was only a couple of bucks on PS last month.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 30-05-2020, 04:19 PM

Great.

Thanks...

Old 30-05-2020, 05:08 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Excellent game, very underrated. Funk Butter’s assessment is accurate, GTA meets a Jackie Chan cop movie. The combat is so fun, the story pretty engaging, and Hong Kong, the language and its culture is presented/parodied very well by most accounts.

Last edited by CP-RJW; 30-05-2020 at 05:12 PM.
Old 30-05-2020, 05:10 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Still playing an unhealthy amount of Football Manager. Last season, Alexander Sorloth for Trabzonspor singlehandedly beat PSG in the champions league groups, dumping them into the Europa league and allowing Palace safe passage into the knockout stage.
Old 01-06-2020, 10:55 AM
King of Curry

Lombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I think I heard that the free Ps+ game is Call of Duty:ww2, so I may check that out soon.
Old 01-06-2020, 10:57 AM
King of Curry

Lombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Sleeping Dogs looks interesting. Imagine cheap too!
Old 01-06-2020, 11:00 AM

LSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lombardarian View Post
Sleeping Dogs looks interesting. Imagine cheap too!
Sleeping Dogs is great

Someone mentioned ME2 before, definitely play that if you haven't already, possibly the best game ever made
Old 01-06-2020, 11:03 AM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
A big late for lockdown mk1 but looking at the news and people crowding beaches etc it could be handy for lockdown mk2...

Command and conquer red alert remastered is out this week. Totally remastered for 4K, AI etc.. all improved. Includes all add on packs. Hopefully will lead to red Alert 2 and generals if it sells well.

17.99 on steam is bargain. Full multiplayer support with servers etc.

Can’t wait
Old 04-06-2020, 07:13 AM
King of Curry

Regarding the free/inclusive ps+ COD ww2, the campaign mode is good fun so far. Glad I didn’t pay full price for it at the time, but enjoying it now.
Old 04-06-2020, 07:48 AM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
Still playing an unhealthy amount of Football Manager. Last season, Alexander Sorloth for Trabzonspor singlehandedly beat PSG in the champions league groups, dumping them into the Europa league and allowing Palace safe passage into the knockout stage.
I'm playing it too, I really like it now that I've delegated all the boring stuff. I'm no different to Palace in real life and stuck in a solid 10th - 12th position but the ability to lose ten hours is strong again
Old 04-06-2020, 10:47 AM
Panty Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lombardarian View Post
Regarding the free/inclusive ps+ COD ww2, the campaign mode is good fun so far. Glad I didn’t pay full price for it at the time, but enjoying it now.
I've been playing too. Other than COD4 Remaster, first COD I've played since Black Ops 2. Pretty fun and somehow, I'm ok at the game. No idea how to play gridiron, though.
Old 04-06-2020, 02:38 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Ordered Red Dead Redemption 2 and Assassins Creed Ancient Greece thing. Will probably pre-order Last of Us Part 2 - not sure when the last time I paid anything close to full price for a game was but was so so impressed with the first one I’m prepared to do it for this.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 04-06-2020, 02:45 PM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
I haven't made it past Black Flag (which was great) in the Assassins Creed series yet. Have Rogue, Unity and Syndicate in my queue waiting to play.

Am well into Fallout New Vegas now. Impressed by how consequential choices seem to feel. Trying to play all factions off against each other for all long as possible, but getting increasingly hard not to be forced into decisions that will piss someone off.