Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

View Poll Results: I think the 'weed will be
rightly relegated 73 59.84%
survive by pure good luck 49 40.16%
Voters: 122. You may not vote on this poll

Old 29-05-2020, 11:01 AM
Vikings No 6

Big Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by noone View Post
Yet you don't listen. There is no contradiction just a change of standard. From using a Palaces fan standard on here (which means I am not a fan of either). To using a normal one (which I am a fan of both). I was just naive to think people on here were honest.
I've been a Palace for many years including being a season ticket holder for many of those. I could not tell you many of our players that play for the U18's or Under 23's yet you seem to know many of Brighton's. You aren't fooling any of us so do yourself a favour and drop all the neutral fan bollocks
Old 29-05-2020, 11:10 AM
Alright? Not half!

Phil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yet you don't listen. There is no contradiction just a change of standard. From using a Palaces fan standard on here (which means I am not a fan of either). To using a normal one (which I am a fan of both). I was just naive to think people on here were honest.
Complete bullshit. It's all there in black and white quotes.
Old 29-05-2020, 11:11 AM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yeah of course. Absolutely nothing contradictory going on at all
Old 29-05-2020, 11:19 AM

hdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is here
Update on Palace's plans in this Football London article :

To view the link you have to Register or Login

COYP
Old 29-05-2020, 02:36 PM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Nice to hear Gary Neville - a real football man - speak of the ‘courage & bravery’ of Steve Parish for showing some desperately needed leadership when too many like Barber & Brady were proposing voiding the season due to their own self-interest.

Well done Steve for stepping up when too many others were shitting their knickers.

Old 29-05-2020, 02:42 PM

noone dances before me like a million eyesnoone dances before me like a million eyesnoone dances before me like a million eyesnoone dances before me like a million eyesnoone dances before me like a million eyesnoone dances before me like a million eyesnoone dances before me like a million eyesnoone dances before me like a million eyesnoone dances before me like a million eyesnoone dances before me like a million eyesnoone dances before me like a million eyes
Quote:
Originally Posted by hdeagle View Post

COYP
Its really exciting times,Progress of the field is every bit as important as progress on it.
Read the thread. It's clear. Your supporters lobbied the council for planning permission on the Goldstone in order to raise its value so they could use that as collateral to BORROW MORE MONEY AND GET FURTHER INTO DEBT. They were even warned by the council that the planning permission was real.

#rightway

Spindle
Old 29-05-2020, 02:44 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Its really exciting times,Progress of the field is every bit as important as progress on it.
Tit.
Old 29-05-2020, 02:56 PM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penstone Eagle View Post
Tit.
Don’t be mean. When Liverpool are waving their ‘European Champions, six times’ banners next year, they’ll be turning an envious eye to the ‘Best Sports Club / Sports Event Hospitality Finalist’ flags being wanked over when the Weed host Rotherham next season....
Old 29-05-2020, 03:30 PM

Eagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympian2 View Post
Nice to hear Gary Neville - a real football man - speak of the ‘courage & bravery’ of Steve Parish for showing some desperately needed leadership when too many like Barber & Brady were proposing voiding the season due to their own self-interest.

Well done Steve for stepping up when too many others were shitting their knickers.

The majority of Football people now realise what the Weeds are all about and they get why we despise their horrible rancid club so much
Old 29-05-2020, 04:16 PM

noone dances before me like a million eyesnoone dances before me like a million eyesnoone dances before me like a million eyesnoone dances before me like a million eyesnoone dances before me like a million eyesnoone dances before me like a million eyesnoone dances before me like a million eyesnoone dances before me like a million eyesnoone dances before me like a million eyesnoone dances before me like a million eyesnoone dances before me like a million eyes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagleinsussex View Post
The majority of Football people now realise what the Weeds are all about and they get why we despise their horrible rancid club so much

It wasn't a dig at Brighton.
Read the thread. It's clear. Your supporters lobbied the council for planning permission on the Goldstone in order to raise its value so they could use that as collateral to BORROW MORE MONEY AND GET FURTHER INTO DEBT. They were even warned by the council that the planning permission was real.

#rightway

Spindle
Old 29-05-2020, 04:46 PM

matbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by hdeagle View Post

COYP
How many times have you read that though
Old 29-05-2020, 04:51 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by matbha View Post
How many times have you read that though
More than you I suspect.

Heard you were more of an Argus person.
Old 29-05-2020, 05:54 PM

Eagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Don’t be mean. When Liverpool are waving their ‘European Champions, six times’ banners next year, they’ll be turning an envious eye to the ‘Best Sports Club / Sports Event Hospitality Finalist’ flags being wanked over when the Weed host Rotherham next season....
Old 29-05-2020, 06:26 PM

matbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penstone Eagle View Post
More than you I suspect.

Heard you were more of an Argus person.
Back in the day when it was decent
Old 29-05-2020, 10:31 PM
Alright? Not half!

Phil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is here
Quote:
Pride of place next to the 2013 CEO OF THE YEAR award in the trophy cabinet.
Old 30-05-2020, 06:38 AM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
They are staying up and here’s why.

“I think we have a few things in our favour:

1. The weather - we are not a pacy, counter-attacking side and our results tend to be better during the drier months.

2. Alexis MacAllister - he'll be used to playing in the heat, the opposition won't know much about him, he could be our X Factor.

3. Lamptey - useful squad player, could even break through in these final 9 games. An exciting prospect.”

Old 30-05-2020, 06:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thereichstuff View Post

1. The weather - we are not a pacy, counter-attacking side and our results tend to be better during the drier months.

2. Alexis MacAllister - he'll be used to playing in the heat, the opposition won't know much about him, he could be our X Factor.

3. Lamptey - useful squad player, could even break through in these final 9 games. An exciting prospect.”

Yep, that should be more than enough to counter the fact that 1) They’re shit and 2) They’re full of negativity after not getting the ‘sensible & pragmatic’ outcome of voiding the season with no relegation (although it would have been fine to award the Premier League & some promotion from the Championship)

Old 30-05-2020, 06:56 AM

mpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Yep, these world class players are going to take the EPL by storm, just like Connolly and Alzate
Form is everything in a relegation battle, and they haven’t had any all year.
What could possibly go wrong ?

Old 30-05-2020, 07:46 AM

Quote:

Lol
Old 30-05-2020, 08:19 AM

Bipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is here
Quote:

So if we have a cool and wet spell during July, wait for CEO Barber to hit the press claiming that the league should be suspended again until the warmer weather resumes.

This fits with the average Weed fan's perception that their team would not be out of place gracing a world cup in Mexico or somewhere similarly sultry.