Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 29-05-2020, 12:21 AM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
My boss showing no awareness and little empathy.

More than annoyance...I have gone up the ladder and started the war.

I think I am in win win. She gets the bullet or I move to a campus near the beach house. Worst scenario is I get a decent pay off and more or less retire.

'Don't be more of an arsehole than you have to be.' sw16girl..11/5/2020.
Old 29-05-2020, 12:36 AM

GorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
Worst scenario is I get a decent pay off and more or less retire.

Believe me, that is the optimal ending to the world of work. Really liberating!
Old 29-05-2020, 12:40 AM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GorBlimey View Post
Believe me, that is the optimal ending to the world of work. Really liberating!
Yes, I would have liked it in two or three years, but the fragility of life exposed by COV 19 has made me listen to my inner self.

And the virus has opened open the world of online classes even more. Students that would have been 100% anti might now embrace the option.

For me they would = pocket money classes...

'Don't be more of an arsehole than you have to be.' sw16girl..11/5/2020.
Old 29-05-2020, 12:44 AM

GorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
Yes, I would have liked it in two or three years, but the fragility of life exposed by COV 19 has made me listen to my inner self.

And the virus has opened open the world of online classes even more. Students that would have been 100% anti might now embrace the option.

For me they would = pocket money classes...
Take the pay-off money and start a new career doing online classes as your own business.

This kind of seismic shift only happens once in a blue moon so now is the time to go for it.
Old 29-05-2020, 08:35 AM
Behind Enemy Lines.

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TopKnot View Post
Banks really seem to be dialling up the self importance in their ads these days, especially Lloyd’s. Barclays declaring themselves responsible for educating people on how to use computers responsibly. Just about all of them making out like they are a cornerstone of the community and here to help.

You’re just a ******* bank, no one cares
Douglas Murray said in a interview I watched about banks who adopt support pride with rainbows:

I want my bank to give me good rates and not overcharge me, not help me with my sexuality. (Not direct quote but was the gist)

The problem I have with it all, it is all just a sham and phoney virtue signally to appear noble when they just want your money.
Old 29-05-2020, 08:39 AM
An old creakey.

Trolley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrolley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrolley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrolley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrolley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrolley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrolley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrolley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrolley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrolley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrolley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by GorBlimey View Post
Seagulls are evil feckers - and I'm not talking about our south coast chums.

They seem to have lost any fear of humans.

Prime candidates for a shotgun resolution.
I have heard some dastardly negatives about these creatures. Some while ago my good self was in 'Earshot' of a disgruntled chap who complained vehemently that he kept being "Stuka-bombed" by a ruddy seagull as he traversed down a road. A local explained to this chap that such behaviour is common when the young are born and parents are protecting them from what they have concluded is danger. Nevertheless, it is not a pleasant experience and the same local informed him that the postman, follicly challenged, had resorted to a cap after initially availing of an umbrella. My daughter when rather young had her ice-cream removed forcibly from her hand on Brighton Pier by these ruddy "Reprobates".

Old 29-05-2020, 08:49 AM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
The PM.

SaulAlinsky
Old 29-05-2020, 09:06 AM

Mr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
People on work calls who you can clearly hear eating. Have your breakfast before the working day starts, especially as you don’t have to commute now, and show a bit of respect to your colleagues when talking to them.
Old 29-05-2020, 09:51 AM
An old creakey.

Trolley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrolley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrolley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrolley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrolley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrolley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrolley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrolley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrolley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrolley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrolley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
On the subject of 'Football' what I find galling is referees blowing for an infringement for the merest of contact outside the box with a player plunging to the hallowed turf often in instalments. For example, players feel a couple of fingers on their backs or the slightest of contacts, if at all, and feel compelled to be acquainted with the turf with the referee ever eager to reach for his whistle.Such fouls would NOT result in the award of a penalty had they occurred within the box.
Referees should bellow out forcibly "Get up and get on with it" and it is my belief that such a stance would discourage players to behave in such a manner. I can state that I express my annoyance vocally at matches with high-decibel fulmination very much in evidence.
Old 29-05-2020, 10:27 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Oh do shut up.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 29-05-2020, 11:14 AM

KYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Oh do shut up.
Don't give it air.
Old 29-05-2020, 01:02 PM
Old School BBS

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trolley View Post
On the subject of 'Football' what I find galling is referees blowing for an infringement for the merest of contact outside the box with a player plunging to the hallowed turf often in instalments. For example, players feel a couple of fingers on their backs or the slightest of contacts, if at all, and feel compelled to be acquainted with the turf with the referee ever eager to reach for his whistle.Such fouls would NOT result in the award of a penalty had they occurred within the box.
Referees should bellow out forcibly "Get up and get on with it" and it is my belief that such a stance would discourage players to behave in such a manner. I can state that I express my annoyance vocally at matches with high-decibel fulmination very much in evidence.
Good point. Obviously some posters agree with the actions of these players

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 29-05-2020, 01:05 PM
Old School BBS

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
I have heard some dastardly negatives about these creatures. Some while ago my good self was in 'Earshot' of a disgruntled chap who complained vehemently that he kept being "Stuka-bombed" by a ruddy seagull as he traversed down a road. A local explained to this chap that such behaviour is common when the young are born and parents are protecting them from what they have concluded is danger. Nevertheless, it is not a pleasant experience and the same local informed him that the postman, follicly challenged, had resorted to a cap after initially availing of an umbrella. My daughter when rather young had her ice-cream removed forcibly from her hand on Brighton Pier by these ruddy "Reprobates".

When I lived in Minnis Bay in the Kent coast we had a battle between seagulls and the magpies who annually nested in our road. Some days it resembled the skies over Kent in 1940, especially when the gamekeeper who lived opposite us started to open up with flak (taking potshots at the gulls on our roof with his. 22 air rifle)

Old 29-05-2020, 01:06 PM

cranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Car alarms. I disabled mine years ago when I and neighbour were continually disturbed by it. Either mnufacturers should get them to work properly or they should stop fitting them. . Its been what, 30 years and they still don ******* work
Old 29-05-2020, 01:08 PM
Old School BBS

Quote:
Originally Posted by cranesparkeagle View Post
Car alarms. I disabled mine years ago when I and neighbour were continually disturbed by it. Either mnufacturers should get them to work properly or they should stop fitting them. . Its been what, 30 years and they still don ******* work

Old 29-05-2020, 01:12 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Newcastle takeover. Just feck these people off and wipe the smiles off their delusional faces
Old 29-05-2020, 01:27 PM
An old creakey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Good point. Obviously some posters agree with the actions of these players
Dear Maidstoned Eagle

One finds it a challenge to accept that vast swathes of supporters do not get in fits of pique at free kicks being awarded in the circumstances that I have described. It is as "Plain as a pikestaff" that once the 'Premier League' resumes we shall witness fouls being awarded for minimal contact,if at all, and there will be a vesuvian eruption in 'Trolley House'.
Old 29-05-2020, 02:06 PM

Sharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Dear Maidstoned Eagle

One finds it a challenge to accept that vast swathes of supporters do not get in fits of pique at free kicks being awarded in the circumstances that I have described. It is as "Plain as a pikestaff" that once the 'Premier League' resumes we shall witness fouls being awarded for minimal contact,if at all, and there will be a vesuvian eruption in 'Trolley House'.
Its usually the consumption of green chilli's in a spicy curry that cause "vesuvian eruptions" in my household.
Old 29-05-2020, 02:24 PM
An old creakey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkba1t View Post
Its usually the consumption of green chilli's in a spicy curry that cause "vesuvian eruptions" in my household.
Goodness grief

The noise would probably do justice to a 'Byre' at milking time.
Old 29-05-2020, 03:16 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cranesparkeagle View Post
. . Its been what, 30 years and they still don ******* work
Much like Maidstoned Eagle's videos he posts.