Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 01-07-2011, 10:01 PM
Banned by Moderators

Ding Dong has to read the song lyrics on the big screenDing Dong has to read the song lyrics on the big screenDing Dong has to read the song lyrics on the big screenDing Dong has to read the song lyrics on the big screenDing Dong has to read the song lyrics on the big screenDing Dong has to read the song lyrics on the big screenDing Dong has to read the song lyrics on the big screenDing Dong has to read the song lyrics on the big screenDing Dong has to read the song lyrics on the big screenDing Dong has to read the song lyrics on the big screenDing Dong has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Relegation odds

So palace 3rd favourites for the drop !!! Probably should have got yourselves a decent striker !!!!

Jesus, even P''boro's odds are better. You gotta laugh !!!!

Read a thread about a 40k seat stadium.........lol !!!!
Old 01-07-2011, 10:16 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
AATOT

yawn
Old 01-07-2011, 10:21 PM
They didn't care enough

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ding Dong
So palace 3rd favourites for the drop !!! Probably should have got yourselves a decent striker !!!!

Jesus, even P''boro's odds are better. You gotta laugh !!!!

Read a thread about a 40k seat stadium.........lol !!!!
Not long now Mr. JCL. Signed Owen yet?

******* deluded prick.
Old 01-07-2011, 11:53 PM
Complete CC

BlazeRIP is just too good for youBlazeRIP is just too good for youBlazeRIP is just too good for youBlazeRIP is just too good for youBlazeRIP is just too good for youBlazeRIP is just too good for youBlazeRIP is just too good for youBlazeRIP is just too good for youBlazeRIP is just too good for youBlazeRIP is just too good for youBlazeRIP is just too good for you
Yeah like you are gonna fill the 30k proposed.Shit i forgot Brighton are gonna piss the league ,down boy down.
Old 02-07-2011, 12:30 AM
Wears a magic hat

AmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expand
Quote:
So palace are 3rd favourites for the drop !!! I got a bit excited till I remembered that these odds mean f**k all right now !!!!

Jesus, even P''boro's odds are better. But you gotta laugh at my horrible attempt to wind you lot up!!!!

Read a thread about a 40k seat stadium...it'll surely be better than our soul-less shiny new bowl, which in three seasons time will be lucky to see 10K!!!!
EFA.
he is a wanker and doesn't dersve to wear the shirt
Old 02-07-2011, 10:08 AM
Banned by Moderators

Ding Dong has to read the song lyrics on the big screenDing Dong has to read the song lyrics on the big screenDing Dong has to read the song lyrics on the big screenDing Dong has to read the song lyrics on the big screenDing Dong has to read the song lyrics on the big screenDing Dong has to read the song lyrics on the big screenDing Dong has to read the song lyrics on the big screenDing Dong has to read the song lyrics on the big screenDing Dong has to read the song lyrics on the big screenDing Dong has to read the song lyrics on the big screenDing Dong has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git
Not long now Mr. JCL. Signed Owen yet?

******* deluded prick.
Jcl...... Think not, Albion fan for 30 years......old goat !!!!
Old 02-07-2011, 10:11 AM

Richard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Watford's present woes must be of comfort to you, one less relegation place to worry about.
Old 02-07-2011, 12:21 PM

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Russell
Watford's present woes must be of comfort to you, one less relegation place to worry about.
And must be of comfort to you guys as well, but I forgot, you lot are so arrogant and deluded, that you actually think you are going to be mid table, at worst.
But going back to Watford, it must be bad for them - After all, you have signed by far their best player, Buckley
Old 02-07-2011, 12:37 PM
Uzi Lover

Boyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
How does it feel that you've been trailing behind us for the last 25 of those 30 years?
Old 02-07-2011, 01:07 PM
They didn't care enough

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
They all say that.
WHP,Wigman,Russell,yourself are all JCL's.Only Dougdeep is a died in the wool fan and he's never been to Selhurst.
Old 02-07-2011, 03:03 PM
Wears a magic hat

AmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expand
Quote:
Watford's present woes must be of comfort to you, especially when you consider that our shite squad is probably worse than the side that just won the 3rd tier. That now really only leaves one relegation place up for grabs.
Again EFA. When will you 's learn?
Old 02-07-2011, 03:05 PM
Wears a magic hat

Quote:
Ahh so you were alive the last time BHA finished above Palace in the league ladder? Perhaps you'll get to see this rare occurrence one more time
Old 02-07-2011, 03:08 PM

Freethinker keeps it in mind, eight times out of nineFreethinker keeps it in mind, eight times out of nineFreethinker keeps it in mind, eight times out of nineFreethinker keeps it in mind, eight times out of nineFreethinker keeps it in mind, eight times out of nineFreethinker keeps it in mind, eight times out of nineFreethinker keeps it in mind, eight times out of nineFreethinker keeps it in mind, eight times out of nineFreethinker keeps it in mind, eight times out of nineFreethinker keeps it in mind, eight times out of nineFreethinker keeps it in mind, eight times out of nine
I think Palace's away form will keep them up!
Old 02-07-2011, 03:11 PM
Dub

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freethinker
I think Palace's away form will keep them up!
Good signing Darius Henderson
Old 02-07-2011, 03:13 PM
Dub

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Oh sorry I meant good singer Dickie Henderson! Bloody iPads!
Old 02-07-2011, 03:59 PM

Richard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanEAGLE.
Again EFA. When will you 's learn?
Difficult league this year I'd agree. Just remind me how did you do last season with your superior (to this seasons) squad? How are you going to improve things with a weaker squad in a better division?

(a) CPFC2010 need to start flashing the cash I think.
Old 02-07-2011, 05:03 PM
They didn't care enough

Quote:
Difficult league this year I'd agree. Just remind me how did you do last season with your superior (to this seasons) squad? How are you going to improve things with a weaker squad in a better division?

Maybe they should start bidding large amounts for players and then offering league 1 wages so that the player turns them down.That seems to be the plan for one of the smaller clubs that have joined the Championship.Funny thing is all their fans have fallen for it
Old 02-07-2011, 05:12 PM

wigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
They all say that.
WHP,Wigman,Russell,yourself are all JCL's.Only Dougdeep is a died in the wool fan and he's never been to Selhurst.
Lovely attempt at fishing there OG.
Old 02-07-2011, 05:27 PM

Seaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Lost Danns, signed your top scorer in Murray.

Offers on the table for Earnshaw, Gardner and KG (a proven excellent Championship striker, a former England defender and current South Africa captain) All are expected to sign if indications from the media and "in the know" sources are to be believed (fourth_official on Twitter who is always spot on)

Meanwhile on the South Coast, Brighton are failing to attract players like Lua Lua and instead try to sign benchwarmers for rival clubs.

We'll be fine next year with the type of signings we're making/have nearly completed.

Yourselves? Not so much.

Last edited by Seaside Eagle; 02-07-2011 at 05:34 PM.
Old 02-07-2011, 05:31 PM

Payuppalace has to read the song lyrics on the big screenPayuppalace has to read the song lyrics on the big screenPayuppalace has to read the song lyrics on the big screenPayuppalace has to read the song lyrics on the big screenPayuppalace has to read the song lyrics on the big screenPayuppalace has to read the song lyrics on the big screenPayuppalace has to read the song lyrics on the big screenPayuppalace has to read the song lyrics on the big screenPayuppalace has to read the song lyrics on the big screenPayuppalace has to read the song lyrics on the big screenPayuppalace has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Quote:
Maybe they should start bidding large amounts for players and then offering league 1 wages so that the player turns them down.That seems to be the plan for one of the smaller clubs that have joined the Championship.Funny thing is all their fans have fallen for it
Get real old man, we've paid an est of 2m in transfer so far this season. I have no idea how realistic our CMS bid was but realistic enough to be noted by their Chairman, and as Poyet said today we are not out of the deal yet. It suggests we do have money to spend, and 'mean business'.

Are Palace going to pay a transfer fee this close season, or as suggested are you very very much in the bosman market?

At the moment your squad's worse then the relegation threatened squad of last season so another season of stuggling for you!