Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 21-03-2012, 04:26 PM
Why did you let it bounce

EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater
Looks like the Murray bubble has burst???

Got a good laugh at some of these classic quotes

Quote:
Originally Posted by spotkick
Given his second start in a week he did very little to build on a rapidly diminishing reputation.

Most worrying was his poor energy/attitude and loss of a first touch. His head is down right now.

Who does he play best with up front and what type of balls does he need to score goals?

At this rate he looks like he could be gone in the summer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by racehorse-80s
To slow for this division and Brighton would of offered him more money if they thought he was good enough.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ
Murray has only ever played lower league football prior to this season and although, I hate to say it, that may be his level.
Quote:
Originally Posted by philsick
Dreadful performance from murray tonight.If calvin andrew had played like that,you would've heard the abuse in croydon high street.
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrenalin john
Many on here have said we don't play to Murray's strengths. I would like to know what these strengths are. Guile? Never seen him play a killer pass. Pace? Never hurry a Murray, basically because they take a long time to get off their heels and even when they do get going they are more shipperley than johnson. Trickery? None. Movement? Never peels off in the box never gets in front of the first man. Shooting? No idea can't remember the last time I saw him shoot. Etc 2tc

Old 21-03-2012, 04:29 PM
Wears a magic hat

AmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expand
Could always be worse..we could've spent 2.5M on some headless chicken.

Oh wait
he is a wanker and doesn't dersve to wear the shirt
Old 21-03-2012, 04:32 PM
No longer in Crawley

CrawleyEagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CrawleyEagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CrawleyEagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CrawleyEagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CrawleyEagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CrawleyEagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CrawleyEagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CrawleyEagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CrawleyEagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CrawleyEagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CrawleyEagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Yeah shame that we're disappointed with a player we signed on a free. Oh well, if we sell him, we'll make a profit.

He was worth signing if only for his goal at the Amex and Old Trafford.
Old 21-03-2012, 04:34 PM

Windsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is here
The funny thing is - he was your best player and he came to us with no money coming to your club in the opposite direction!

I actually rate Murray, and think that he is low on confidence. However, you lot spent at least £2.5m replacing him with someone equally as mediocre in this league.

Yet another Brighton cretin. I am at least looking forward to the clowns being back here next year for some genuinely 'fresh' banter. At least that lot have some Premier League experience and can argue a more convincing case for being considered a true peer to Palace.
Old 21-03-2012, 04:35 PM
Glad....All Over!

Crofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is here
[QUOTE=EagleEater]Got a good laugh at some of these classic quotes

Well at least we got him for free you tosser!
Old 21-03-2012, 04:38 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Real shame he's only on about £500 more a week than you cretins offered him.
Old 21-03-2012, 05:50 PM
They didn't care enough

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
If I could be arsed I would dig out the thread on NSC begging the primate and dwarf man to pay him whatever he wanted as long as they keep him.
But I can't.
Old 21-03-2012, 05:54 PM

Corporal Jones : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCorporal Jones : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCorporal Jones : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCorporal Jones : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCorporal Jones : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCorporal Jones : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCorporal Jones : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCorporal Jones : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCorporal Jones : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCorporal Jones : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCorporal Jones : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Couldn't give a toss whether he leaves us or not in the summer.

Far as I'm concerned, he did his job for us on the 27.9.11

Old 21-03-2012, 07:18 PM

rhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is here
3-1 forever FFS Murray
Old 21-03-2012, 07:59 PM
we are PALACE!

hull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corporal Jones
Couldn't give a toss whether he leaves us or not in the summer.

Far as I'm concerned, he did his job for us on the 27.9.11

Ha ha ha ha that is something that Brighton will have to put up with forever and for us to look back in the future and think that that goal cost us f#@k all! Thanks Brighton for the memories!
Old 21-03-2012, 08:05 PM

Seaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
He needs a partner up front, we're not playing to his strengths. On his day he's very good. We've seen that earlier in the season.

Regardless, he didn't cost us a penny
Old 21-03-2012, 09:09 PM

postman plod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepostman plod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepostman plod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepostman plod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepostman plod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepostman plod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepostman plod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepostman plod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepostman plod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepostman plod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepostman plod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
That video will never grow old, never.
Old 21-03-2012, 11:57 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
History , folklaw ! Take yer pick .
Old 22-03-2012, 10:00 AM
UBER mensch vom Suden

Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Windsor_Eagle
The funny thing is - he was your best player and he came to us with no money coming to your club in the opposite direction!

I actually rate Murray, and think that he is low on confidence. However, you lot spent at least £2.5m replacing him with someone equally as mediocre in this league.

Yet another Brighton cretin. I am at least looking forward to the clowns being back here next year for some genuinely 'fresh' banter. At least that lot have some Premier League experience and can argue a more convincing case for being considered a true peer to Palace.
I just FLUSHED something that's a true peer to your club.
Phwoar, it smelled almost as bad too.
Old 22-03-2012, 10:07 AM
UBER mensch vom Suden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seaside Eagle
He needs a partner up front, we're not playing to his strengths. On his day he's very good. We've seen that earlier in the season.

Regardless, he didn't cost us a penny
That's BOLLOX as well - he has conned triple the wages we paid him, out of you lot - and on a CONTRACT you are obliged to maintain your end of.
Even with some millions available we weren't willing to go to his demands, and that's knowing exactly what he was capable of!

You PROBABLY even agreed to up his wages in view of the fact you were getting him on a 'free' (i.e. not paying a transfer fee).

You can only boast that Brighton didn't mug you - you mugged y'selves because he was our player!

That gets a RICHLY deserved BWAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAA! ££££!!
Old 22-03-2012, 10:17 AM
Crying Plastic

Lambeth Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLambeth Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLambeth Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLambeth Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLambeth Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLambeth Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLambeth Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLambeth Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLambeth Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLambeth Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLambeth Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
At least we don't have £2.5 million keeping the bench warm.

"Watford please please please beat this lot"
Old 22-03-2012, 10:41 AM

Windsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitler
I just FLUSHED something that's a true peer to your club.
Phwoar, it smelled almost as bad too.
If this club is the terd that you think it is - why do you and your loser mates come on here so often? It must really hurt to know that you have such bad inferiority complex to something that you seem to loathe so much.

Your team are surpassing even your own expectations - so why are you not enjoying it and staying on your own forum?

BHA - the Jehova witnesses of the football league.

Part of me (a very, very small part) almost hopes that you do go up so that Bloom can blow shed loads of money on crocks and mercenary journeymen who'll give you a God-awful season in the top flight before the house of cards comes falling down. I'd also quite enjoy all of the Premier League thinking that you are all a bunch of jumped up ***** too - as well as the football league.

Cretinous morons.
Old 22-03-2012, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitler
That's BOLLOX as well - he has conned triple the wages we paid him, out of you lot - and on a CONTRACT you are obliged to maintain your end of.
Even with some millions available we weren't willing to go to his demands, and that's knowing exactly what he was capable of!

You PROBABLY even agreed to up his wages in view of the fact you were getting him on a 'free' (i.e. not paying a transfer fee).

You can only boast that Brighton didn't mug you - you mugged y'selves because he was our player!

That gets a RICHLY deserved BWAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAA! ££££!!
What are you going on about?

You like to make out that you lot didn't want him, but the truth is he was offered 2 different contracts to try and entice him to stay (he was, afterall, your top scorer).

You wanted to keep him, and he wanted out. Even if he never scores another goal for Palace - the 1-3 moment at the AMEX was worth his entire contract length in wages to see you little bitches on the south coast realise that you are still a club that's claim to fame is being our rival. A shit one at that.

Twunt.
Old 22-03-2012, 12:51 PM
UBER mensch vom Suden

We may have been offering him money to reward him for producing in the 1st Division season that saw us up as CHAMPIONS, but that was already promised by Poyet that we'd do what we could to make his new contract satisfactory.
A promise we tried to honour, and would have if it wasn't for you lot salivating over him.

Well, you won - you got him. Congratulations. (bwwwaaaa....etc)
And if you really mean that he was worth it for scoring a goal in a game you lot had already won?? You must be REALLY desperate to make your season worthwhile by making us your only raison d'etre.

Thanks for telling me though, I'm sure your fellow filth will now be embarrassed by what you have said.

Old 22-03-2012, 03:01 PM
BOOM ! game over.

17YearsPlus has to read the song lyrics on the big screen17YearsPlus has to read the song lyrics on the big screen17YearsPlus has to read the song lyrics on the big screen17YearsPlus has to read the song lyrics on the big screen17YearsPlus has to read the song lyrics on the big screen17YearsPlus has to read the song lyrics on the big screen17YearsPlus has to read the song lyrics on the big screen17YearsPlus has to read the song lyrics on the big screen17YearsPlus has to read the song lyrics on the big screen17YearsPlus has to read the song lyrics on the big screen17YearsPlus has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Windsor_Eagle
If this club is the terd that you think it is - why do you and your loser mates come on here so often?

With a floating turd you keep poking it with a stick and eventually it will sink.