Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 11-11-2021, 11:24 PM
Baller!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCOOLSTEVE View Post
Superman is home
To be fair whilst it's not exactly 10/10 news, it's much better than some of the other names I heard banded about. And I'd take a well past it Cam Newton over Darnold or Walker any day of the week.
Old 11-11-2021, 11:26 PM
Baller!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
My old Newton #1 jersey is now valid again.
Old 14-11-2021, 08:27 PM
plastic glory hunter

TeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
This is getting ugly The Atlanta Funk's Team.
Old 14-11-2021, 09:11 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamSlack View Post
This is getting ugly The Atlanta Funk's Team.
They're setting them up for the big comeback.
Old 14-11-2021, 10:23 PM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
My old Newton #1 jersey is now valid again.
Runs in a TD on his first play.
Then gets an unsportsmanlike penalty for being too hearty with his “I’m back!” taunts
Old 14-11-2021, 10:25 PM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
I’ve been watching the lions v steelers, which has been a laugh a minute.
Goff really has no place on an NFL pitch.
The rest of the Lions too.
Old 14-11-2021, 10:38 PM
Baller!!!

Welcome back SuperCam.
Old 14-11-2021, 10:51 PM
Wrong, no I'm not angry

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
I've settled in to watch the Packers Seahawks game. Rodgers has a lot on his mind what with his anit-vax conspiracy SHIT he's been called out on
Old 15-11-2021, 08:54 AM
Baller!!!

Team felt so much more alive and full of energy last night with Cam playing. Credit to Walker too though, he played well too and made some nice plays. At this rate we will be stuck with Donkey Darnold as third QB though.
Old 15-11-2021, 06:58 PM
Baller!!!

Actually feels great to have Cam back.

Last edited by Latvian Eagle; 15-11-2021 at 07:11 PM.
Old 21-11-2021, 10:26 PM

Stinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is here
Dak vs Mahomes, who have people got?
Old 21-11-2021, 10:40 PM
Ex-Connecticut

Go Vikes! Always good to see GB get beat.
Old 21-11-2021, 10:42 PM
Ex-Connecticut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinger1 View Post
Dak vs Mahomes, who have people got?
Kansas all day long.
Old 21-11-2021, 11:51 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CT_Palace View Post
Go Vikes! Always good to see GB get beat.
Big match in the wildcard race next Sunday.
Old 22-11-2021, 12:31 AM
Ex-Connecticut

Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
Big match in the wildcard race next Sunday.
Indeed.
Back to back wins for my 9ers have us back in the picture, although my faith is not strong.
Old 22-11-2021, 12:42 AM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CT_Palace View Post
Indeed.
Back to back wins for my 9ers have us back in the picture, although my faith is not strong.
Always gonna be tough in the West.

The Vikings are the only team to have led by at least 7 in every game this season. Could conceivably be 9-1 or 2-8. Can look super bowl calibre and tank worthy in the same quarter, on both sides of the ball.

Frustrating, but exhilarating.

Last edited by CP-RJW; 22-11-2021 at 12:46 AM.
Old 25-11-2021, 09:50 AM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Have been off this thread for a while, enjoying my Cardinals rise through the flames to sit top of the rankings - been impressed by our offence though playoffs is a different beast.

Elsewhere, have definately been impressed with 49ers last few weeks. Beating up on sh*t is one thing but I think they are getting fitter and I can see them making the 7th seed. They will be a tough playoff team to face.

In the NFC, for me the Packers get 0 love still. They played well in the Vikings game but the Vikings came up just a little better. If they get Aaron Jones back from the playoffs fit they will be tough to beat in Lambo.

In the AFC, who knows. The Patriots love in continues, though I am not sure if the sum of the parts being better than the individual works all the way through the playoffs. Id imagine a few team could get up 14-0 early and they may be a very different side. Respected nonetheless and more consistent than most in the AFC. Not sure how much better they are than the Bengals who play in a tougher division, have a better QB and a star receiver, though they need to tighten up their defence. Reputation and coaching the only difference I see.

Pre seaon combos of Bills vs Packers, Rams or Buccs in the SBowl still seem in play to me, though the in-season Cardinals vs Cheifs is the one I wanna see!
Old 25-11-2021, 09:43 PM
Wrong, no I'm not angry

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Feel for the Lions there, they are a losing side and that was close for them but they blew it at the death.

Wait, blue kit, a lion on the helmet. Bollocks to them.
Old 25-11-2021, 11:35 PM
Wrong, no I'm not angry

Enjoying 'my' Raiders taking it to the Cowboys, whose defence seems to suck so far, and are giving away a ton of defensive penalties - long may it continue
Old 28-11-2021, 10:07 PM

Little Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is here
The Eagles drafting Reagor ahead of Justin Jefferson is one of the all time bad draft decisions.

FWL Honours:

Premiership: 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 18, 19, 20. Runners Up: 9, 13, 14, 15, 17.
FA Cup: 4, 17. Runners Up: 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, 13, 18.
Others: Champions League (x2), League Cup, WCC (bronze), Championship (x2), Charity Shield