Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 25-11-2021, 02:21 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
Asylum rejected, immigrant quotas in the countries they are in would be my first guess.
Really, that would be your first guess?

My first guess would be the conditions, safety and language.

For example, Lebanon's refugees population is estimated to be 19.5 per cent of the total population, and includes at least 1.5 million Syrian refugees, and estimated 83% of who are living below the extreme poverty line. You can totally understand someone wanting a better chance than that.

Last edited by brighton_eagle; 25-11-2021 at 02:25 PM.
Old 25-11-2021, 02:21 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Well if language plays a role, forget Denmark. Danish is impossible.
Old 25-11-2021, 02:22 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Well if language plays a role, forget Denmark. Danish is impossible.
They deliberately made it difficult to discourage immigrants.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 25-11-2021, 02:23 PM

Hpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Jinx!
Old 25-11-2021, 02:23 PM
Ichiro!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Asylum rejected, immigrant quotas in the countries they are in would be my first guess.
Have you been to France? If I were an asylum seeker and When I got to France I saw how France had developed an immigrant underclass, I’d carry on walking too.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 25-11-2021, 02:25 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
Have you been to France? If I were an asylum seeker and When I got to France I saw how France had developed an immigrant underclass, I’d carry on walking too.
So the UK is a better place to come as an immigrant?
Old 25-11-2021, 02:26 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogilvy View Post
How even when we were in the EU is the pull of this country so much more than the countries they have travelled through
For the vast majority It's not.
Old 25-11-2021, 02:26 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fen Eagle View Post
I could probably if I searched find filthy right wing sites that argue against any reporting quoted on here. My posts are based on facts.

They’ll be in ya bookmarks.
Old 25-11-2021, 02:29 PM

Hpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
It has an international reputation for being so. Whether or not that reputation is justifiable or still the case is debatable.
Old 25-11-2021, 02:31 PM
Ichiro!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
For all the issues we have with integration, take those and put them on steroids and that’s France. Plus we have a more flexible labour market and everyone speaks English.

If those things are important to the person, then in a word, yes.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 25-11-2021, 02:32 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
3% of Migrants attempt to settle in the UK.

Cricket wanker.
Old 25-11-2021, 02:49 PM

greybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is here
Quote:
The argument that they can do the jobs lazy white Anglo Saxons won’t do is bollocks. Just because your a potato picker doesn’t mean you want your children to be. Every child entering or born here is direct competition for your children and grandchildren. For every one of them that pay fairly there taxes and National insurance will that cover there mother / mother in law’s doctor cost or hospital cost ? Will it pay for there children's state education ? Racist no not in anyway realist yes.
you're* Their*

It's more sad that state education has failed you and I'm not just talking about your poor spelling and punctuation sadly

https://www.gofundme.com/supporting-katerina
Old 25-11-2021, 02:56 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Fozzie View Post

It's also shameful that those who do make it here are treated disgustingly by the home office, and the fascist in charge of it that you helped put there.
I walked through Croydon 4 weeks ago, walked through the walkway to the Whitgift Centre and saw 4 or 5 people sleeping rough in the subway coming up to Lansdown rd, I feel ashamed if I see it in Canada, downtown Montreal or my home town of Croydon.

I sat outside having a beer at the Bedford next door to the home office, the ques were unbelievable. The people were looking at us, and I could only imagine what they were thinking. Sometimes I think CR is right where we need to change how we do things with regard to our fellow human beings seeking a better life just wanting the privileges we enjoy and take so much for granted through an accident of birth.

As for the racist accusations on here,nah, when you turn the debate into name-calling, you have just stopped the debate and made sure no one is going to think after you may have a point.
Old 25-11-2021, 02:57 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo View Post
Is this different to migrants transiting through another country and dying of starvation and exposure on the borders of Belarus and Poland?

I have no issue with the UK accepting an number of people who are fleeing countries where their lives and freedoms are in danger, but how many of those trying to cross the channel are in that category?
Yes it is because neither france nor the UK has offered and facilitated inbound flights full off asylum seekers (unlike the leader of Belarus)

SaulAlinsky
Old 25-11-2021, 02:59 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braders View Post
Agreed. That won't stop people using this politically to blame Tory voters (I am not one) and that it is on them that these poor ****ers are dying.

No one really cares about these people, including those meaninglessly posting RIP.
Oh look at the morally superior one FFS. How do you know that those who posted RIP were being meaningless and don't care?

SaulAlinsky
Old 25-11-2021, 03:00 PM

Spiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
Or we could be really grown up and welcoming and have one in …. The U.K.

I think I’m correct in saying that France already accepts more than four times as many asylum seekers as we do.

How is that fair? Is this your post Brexit vision for global Britain? Are we pulling our weight? I’m not surprised the French think we’re taking the piss.

How is it their responsibility to police every km of their vast coastline to ensure that nobody gets in a boat over to the U.K. who have explicitly told the rest of Europe that we want to be responsible for our own borders?
The problem with your first paragraph is, if, they are deemed not genuine, what happens to them. Also most, if not all, have no form of identification and it is therefore all but impossible to determine their true identity
Old 25-11-2021, 03:01 PM

Quote:
The argument that they can do the jobs lazy white Anglo Saxons won’t do is bollocks. Just because your a potato picker doesn’t mean you want your children to be. Every child entering or born here is direct competition for your children and grandchildren. For every one of them that pay fairly there taxes and National insurance will that cover there mother / mother in law’s doctor cost or hospital cost ? Will it pay for there children's state education ? Racist no not in anyway realist yes.
You may call it being a realist most reasonable people will not.

SaulAlinsky
Old 25-11-2021, 03:03 PM

Quote:
What would make a refugee continue from the first country, and then another and so on?
Family links is one that springs to mind.

SaulAlinsky
Old 25-11-2021, 03:05 PM
I wanna be Peppard

0.bj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine0.bj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine0.bj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine0.bj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine0.bj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine0.bj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine0.bj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine0.bj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine0.bj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine0.bj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine0.bj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
The problem with your first paragraph is, if, they are deemed not genuine, what happens to them. Also most, if not all, have no form of identification and it is therefore all but impossible to determine their true identity
We’re much more likely to find out true identities if we process closer to the places we have bombed, before they’ve handed all their documents to the smugglers/slave traders (assuming their documents survived our high explosives).

We can’t moan about the very effect we voted for. We!=me, I didn’t vote to treat humans like vermin.
Old 25-11-2021, 03:05 PM

Quote:
nah

SaulAlinsky