Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 18-09-2019, 07:05 PM

OneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
On kodi it's easier to change the frame rate from 60 to 50 for uk streams. I know perfect player has afr but it doesn't work as well as changing the screen res ok kodi.
Old 18-09-2019, 09:01 PM
Question!

AJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Universal has been absolutely brilliant since I started using. Flawless on perfect player.

Now repeat after me "I AM FREE".
Old 18-09-2019, 09:12 PM
'or 0=0'

The Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Limitless seems pretty much dead for me tonight
Old Yesterday, 05:23 AM

glenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is here
Ignore that post not correct info

Last edited by glenn.f; Yesterday at 05:27 AM.
Old Yesterday, 08:47 AM

Harry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Holmesdale View Post
Stupid question time... If you have a 4 year old tablet would that impact the reliability of things like Sky Go and XVCIPTV? I noticed they arent as responsive and reliable as on my S8 for example
Would that be a yes it would impact reliability?
Old Yesterday, 08:57 AM
Wheelie McWheelface

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
HD can suffer on slow processors.

I have a 3 years old £99 Android Pad that is fine on HD but struggles with the newer FHD (Full HD) formats etc.
Old Yesterday, 09:02 AM

Sp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is here
xtream
Old Yesterday, 09:18 AM

Harry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels View Post
HD can suffer on slow processors.

I have a 3 years old £99 Android Pad that is fine on HD but struggles with the newer FHD (Full HD) formats etc.
Cheers, mines a Lenovo, about 4 years old, guess I need an upgrade if I want it to stream reliably

Same happens with downloaded Netflix shows, every 6 or so minutes it kind of judders?!

Any recommendations for a relatively cheap android tablet?
Old Yesterday, 04:44 PM
Regretting my username...

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
"For those of you who dont know how IPTV works, it involves 3 pieces - a provider, our servers and a panel that connects them both..

The panel we use is the largest supplier of that software to nearly all IPTV providers across the world, a company and software called Xstream Codes....

Xtream codes company was stopped by European authorities, after a 12 months investigation.
Unfortunately most of our streams are not working currently. There is nothing wrong with our systems, set ups or servers, and the providers are mostly working. It's the software inbetween that makes it all happen.

Xtream codes provide the connection software for nearly all major IPTV providers across the world, so everyone will now have this issue.

However, we are not going anywhere. We are working with alternative panels that we can migrate all our data over too. To get all back up running as soon as humanly possible

What does that mean for you.....

Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do to fix the current issues, as there isn't anything wrong with our setup.

We will be switching panel providers , but this isn't a quick process and could take a while , due to the data and transferable.

keep you all updated as we have more info."

Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
Old Yesterday, 04:59 PM
Wheelie McWheelface

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinky View Post
For those of you who dont know how IPTV works, it involves 3 pieces - a provider, our servers and a panel that connects them both..
Who / where is this from and what does it mean for Donkey / Universal users?
Old Yesterday, 05:06 PM
Wheelie McWheelface

My XCIPTV / Universal setup on my phone looks fine?
Old Yesterday, 05:11 PM
Wheelie McWheelface

Oh shit I must have skipped some posts from yesterday - sorry!

So this isn't good news for Donkey / Universal users?
Old Yesterday, 05:34 PM

johnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by foetus eagle View Post
In Universal go to Support > Knowledgebase > Install Guides > Amazon Devices, Shield and Android Devices

and follow the instructions.
Many thanks for pointing me in the right direction with this Foetus.
Wonderful how simple things are when you know - or are told - what you're doing.
Came to a sudden halt when the app wouldn't accept my login, but a change of password quickly fixed that.

(Though I do appear to have got in just as things are coming apart.)
Old Yesterday, 06:01 PM
Regretting my username...

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels View Post
Oh shit I must have skipped some posts from yesterday - sorry!

So this isn't good news for Donkey / Universal users?
I don't think it's good news for any IPTV users. FYI that post was from the Limitless support group.

Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
Old Yesterday, 06:57 PM

Hazmat05 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHazmat05 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHazmat05 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHazmat05 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHazmat05 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHazmat05 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHazmat05 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHazmat05 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHazmat05 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHazmat05 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHazmat05 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
My SportsDonkey died today and Limitless not letting me sign up ☹️
Old Yesterday, 07:06 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Sports Donkey- is it worth it?

They’ve estimated there is a potential 50 million IPTV users worldwide! Have to say I thought it would be more.

Last edited by andyocpfc; Yesterday at 07:09 PM.
Old Yesterday, 07:55 PM
South London and proud

croydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazmat05 View Post
My SportsDonkey died today and Limitless not letting me sign up ☹️
Any decent provider worth its salt wont be taking up new subscribers until users have been migrated to new panels and service is stable .
Old Yesterday, 08:00 PM

Hazmat05 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHazmat05 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHazmat05 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHazmat05 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHazmat05 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHazmat05 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHazmat05 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHazmat05 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHazmat05 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHazmat05 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHazmat05 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by croydonexile View Post
Any decent provider worth its salt wont be taking up new subscribers until users have been migrated to new panels and service is stable .

Yep, looks like that could be a while.
Old Yesterday, 08:42 PM
South London and proud

croydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Luckily I have an ace up my sleeve that is unaffected.

Not all providers use XC