Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 22-06-2010, 10:18 AM

Palace Rebel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Rebel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Rebel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Rebel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Rebel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Rebel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Rebel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Rebel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Rebel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Rebel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Rebel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Argentina banner

Inglaterra La Concha De Tu Madre = England The C@nt Of Your Mother
Old 22-06-2010, 10:53 AM

Eye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is here
How quaint.
My brother Pc Patrick Dunne - A Tribute (Patrick is the pianist too)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfmADrc4fsg
Old 22-06-2010, 10:53 AM
Selhurstian

EagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is here
Bitter much?
Old 22-06-2010, 10:54 AM
Official Sponsor - oh :(

Barbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is here
Charming.

I had them as my third team.

They have now been relegated and replaced by Brazil
Old 22-06-2010, 11:09 AM

Nelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is here
I forgive them

Julian Speroni

Described by CPFC2010 as a Palace hero.

I will happily neg rep anybody who suggests the Whitehorse is made the away fans end.
Old 22-06-2010, 11:10 AM
Regretting my username...

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelson Muntz
I forgive them

Julian Speroni

^^^^

Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
Old 22-06-2010, 11:21 AM
Official Sponsor - oh :(

Barbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelson Muntz
I forgive them

Julian Speroni
If he had been picked for their team, then I would agree and forgive them.

But it makes it worse they didn't even consider him

So on that basis, they are bottom of my WC team of choice.
Old 22-06-2010, 11:23 AM
Thread Killer

bern5161 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbern5161 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbern5161 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbern5161 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbern5161 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbern5161 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbern5161 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbern5161 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbern5161 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbern5161 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbern5161 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
class
Old 22-06-2010, 11:29 AM

IanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is here
Still miffed about the 82 World Cup - Argentina, Argentina, what's it like to lose a war?
Old 22-06-2010, 11:31 AM
Sir Roy

TheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is here
I trust everyone backed the Argies @ 7/1 didn't they...

It's like free money.
Old 22-06-2010, 11:33 AM

Nork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is here
I wonder if a South African banner with '**** off Nigeria' would have been tolerated. Equally I wonder if all the referees who learned 20 swear words in English did the same for Spanish, French, Korean...? Rooney will probably get booked or sent off for swearing at a ref but how many Koreans have called the referee's mother a whore to his face and got away with it?
"The cameras at the moment are focusing on the Liverpool fans, they look in disbelief, they look shocked, there's the odd one in tears. They've also just focused on one who's just picked his nose and eaten it which is rather disgusting."

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHIL BARBER View Post
all the doubters will be dealt with when it is confirmed....
Old 22-06-2010, 11:33 AM

OriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I've told you once, I've told you twice. You aint having them back! They are ours.
Old 22-06-2010, 01:07 PM

Icy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nork1
I wonder if a South African banner with '**** off Nigeria' would have been tolerated. Equally I wonder if all the referees who learned 20 swear words in English did the same for Spanish, French, Korean...? Rooney will probably get booked or sent off for swearing at a ref but how many Koreans have called the referee's mother a whore to his face and got away with it?

All the premiership players seem to swear in english anyway, regardless of nationality. Always makes me laugh.

Last edited by Icy; 22-06-2010 at 01:50 PM.
Old 22-06-2010, 01:31 PM

limited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I have Argentinian friends and none of them feel this way about England. Well, 2 of 'em live here for a start. I'm not gonna start hating the country. Diego on the other hand..........

I'm enjoying the football Los Albicelestes are playing, but their dodgy defence could get ripped apart if they faced say Spain or Brazil.

Last edited by limited_edition; 22-06-2010 at 01:33 PM.
Old 22-06-2010, 03:51 PM
Cunning Linguist

Location: Casually Counting Copious Coconuts Calmly in the Cook Islands...
BringBackSasa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringBackSasa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringBackSasa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringBackSasa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringBackSasa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringBackSasa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringBackSasa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringBackSasa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringBackSasa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringBackSasa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringBackSasa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Argentina - the ear of your uncle, the nipple of your dog, the belly-button of your au pair, the nonsense of your insults.
Old 22-06-2010, 03:56 PM
CMAM

jone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Argentina!!!! You are nothing but a dog in the gutter of life!!!

Mayor of CarshaltON
Old 22-06-2010, 03:59 PM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
One popular chant is "El que no salta es un Inglés" (He who doesn't jump is an Englishman).
Old 22-06-2010, 04:19 PM

limited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Don't want to get presumptious, but I think if we win our group (I still have faith), win the 2nd Round then I think we might face Arg in the Quarters (if they beat Mexico). I'd luv it, luv it if that happened. But if we lose to that poisonous dwarf again, it will be unbearable.

Last edited by limited_edition; 22-06-2010 at 04:21 PM.
Old 22-06-2010, 04:24 PM

cockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is here
They'd have needed much less material if they simply said "John Terry" - which means the same.
Old 22-06-2010, 04:26 PM
Celestial Empire

Celestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by BringBackSasa
Argentina - the ear of your uncle, the nipple of your dog, the belly-button of your au pair, the nonsense of your insults.
Cool.
Actually most Argies are pretty fond of Inglaterra, and have lots of links.