Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 19-12-2019, 11:37 AM

chris12164 is saying so much more than just words could ever saychris12164 is saying so much more than just words could ever saychris12164 is saying so much more than just words could ever saychris12164 is saying so much more than just words could ever saychris12164 is saying so much more than just words could ever saychris12164 is saying so much more than just words could ever saychris12164 is saying so much more than just words could ever saychris12164 is saying so much more than just words could ever saychris12164 is saying so much more than just words could ever saychris12164 is saying so much more than just words could ever saychris12164 is saying so much more than just words could ever say
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayP41ace View Post
Yeah he does, and if you set your rep to your actual standard, you got a long arsed season ahead (assuming your standard was Pub ).

Camarassa and McCarthy good, Meyer and Townsend not so.
Ward has been great for me, but 24 yellows in 1 season

3 years of not playing this game, and there is a shit load I have no idea what I'm doing. Took me 3 days to find the transfer list
I will be buying the game over Christmas so looking forward to it, just got to remember what formation and tactics to use, I could always ask Roy. Lol
Old 08-01-2020, 10:53 PM
Palace Cowbell Ringer

TonysMumsabitch was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldTonysMumsabitch was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldTonysMumsabitch was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldTonysMumsabitch was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldTonysMumsabitch was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldTonysMumsabitch was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldTonysMumsabitch was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldTonysMumsabitch was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldTonysMumsabitch was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldTonysMumsabitch was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldTonysMumsabitch was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
Bought it as well. First time I've gone through a beta stage with the game. I've been playing it since 1995. Overall pretty good so far. My laptop is quite well specced, but the graphics struggle so I have all those settings down to 'low' and it seems to go fairly smoothly. Not ideal, but smoothness is more important than aesthetics.

Started the game with Melbourne Victory which is what I usually do to get a feel for the game. Didn't find it too challenging. Recently started a save with Dulwich Hamlet for a proper test. Enjoying it so far, about 8 games into the first season.
Old 13-01-2020, 01:40 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
First season with Ajax in the full game. Won the domestic triple, Won a reasonably difficult Champions League group (in that Bayern were in it), before losing to Real Madrid in the knockout stages.

Just sold Donny van Beek to Arsenal for 63m, which hurt because he is brilliant, but he looked like he was about to get the arsehole if I didn’t let him go. The youth team quality at Ajax is ludicrous but there isn’t a good box to box midfielder to replace van Beek. West Ham got relegated so trying to get Declan Rice in as a short term van Beek replacement and a long term Danny Blond replacement. Ziyech’s not interested in signing a new contract so trying to offload him to someone in the Premier League and brought in Antony from Sao Paolo to replace him. Also trying to find a striker which is Ajax’s only real weakness.

Huge transfer budget at Ajax but very small wages. So you’re targeting buying kids the whole time.

ps. Palace got relegated in 18th. Because they couldn’t score and the defence wasn’t as lucky as it has been in real life.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.