Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old Today, 10:25 AM

SE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hpalace View Post
Whitty said the same last Friday albeit a little less detailed.
I don't think we had the honesty on the risks until yesterday.
Old Today, 10:30 AM
Policy advisor to God

Skintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo View Post
That’s interesting as it backs up what we have been hearing that more people get side effects from the Oxford jab compared to the Pfizer one.
I expect its the chimp cold virus that Oxford used. Just the body response to it.

I wonder if Sputnik V has the issues as its does it in the same way but with a human virus. It may have a double effect for the Oxford/Sputnik V combo they're working on.
Old Today, 12:14 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Just catching up on some of this thread; good luck, Gonzo.
Old Today, 12:45 PM

Philipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I wonder how long we will be able to keep up this high vaccination rate. Still seems that UK have done between 4 and 5 times as many jabs (per head of population) than the EU. Having said that, given our case numbers and deaths rates, there is an argument to continue prioritising the Uk?
Old Today, 12:56 PM
rusty body, strong engine

stamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is here
My 86 year old mother had the Oxford jab last week and experienced no side effects. In fact she went on a 5 mile walk the next day (according to her iPhone app).
Old Today, 01:11 PM
Poker King

Jukesy Sam the man is hereJukesy Sam the man is hereJukesy Sam the man is hereJukesy Sam the man is hereJukesy Sam the man is hereJukesy Sam the man is hereJukesy Sam the man is hereJukesy Sam the man is hereJukesy Sam the man is hereJukesy Sam the man is hereJukesy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SE25 exile View Post
Had my AZ jab at 10am yesterday, and felt fine right up to 9pm, and then started experiencing feverish chills all over me. Then my forearms, hands and legs began to ache and I developed a headache. Checked my temperature and that was a little higher than usual but still showing a green light on the ear thermometer. I took some ibuprofen before going to bed, and that took away most of the feverishness and muscle ache so I was able to get to sleep. Halfway through the night, I woke up and felt much better. As I write this post, I am back to normal.

I think these side effects are showing the body is producing the antibodies necessary to fight Covid, and does give me some confidence that the vaccine is working, at least for me.
Great news.
Old Today, 01:16 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stamford triumph View Post
My 86 year old mother had the Oxford jab last week and experienced no side effects. In fact she went on a 5 mile walk the next day (according to her iPhone app).
Ah the old tie the phone to the neighbours dog trick

Good for her
Old Today, 01:23 PM
Poker King

Jukesy Sam the man is hereJukesy Sam the man is hereJukesy Sam the man is hereJukesy Sam the man is hereJukesy Sam the man is hereJukesy Sam the man is hereJukesy Sam the man is hereJukesy Sam the man is hereJukesy Sam the man is hereJukesy Sam the man is hereJukesy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Custard Pie View Post
[/B]

Just saw the excellent David Blunkett on the BBC news morning programme and he made the same point that news outlets need to be measured in the tone of their output. I suppose it's a fine line between causing panic and complacency.
I have defended the government in their handling of the pandemic, whilst acknowledging their mistakes.

However, Johnson went too far yesterday as is proven by the scientific backtracking and disowning of his comments about the new strain being more "deadly". Every single newspaper is leading with the apocalyptic headline this morning whilst scientists are pointing out that initial studies show that whilst the old strain killed 10/11 out over 60s the new version "could possibly" take the lives of 13/14. Every death is a tragedy, but he knew when he said it what the reaction would be and it was definitely planned and for that one reason he has lost my confidence forever. Not that he gives a shit.

I looking outside and the sun is shining, over 5million people have had their vaccine with probably another 400,000 today, infection numbers falling, yet I feel like I've had a punch in the stomach in my efforts to keep my family positive.
Old Today, 01:25 PM

Richard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
Just catching up on some of this thread; good luck, Gonzo.
Likewise and likewise.
Old Today, 01:27 PM
Poker King

Also, the news from SE25 Exile that he has received his vaccine has lifted my spirits as even though i don't always agree with him I kind of feel it is one less person i have to worry about.
Please, keep posting when you have received your vaccine or family members as it helps with all our positive feelings during this shitstorm