Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 25-11-2021, 09:00 AM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
Hopefully just a footballer moving to another house and not because he wants a transfer away, but Wilf has put his house up for sale....
This really has been done to death, for years. Even if he does, as he knows by now, Palace have to agree to sell him first
Old 25-11-2021, 09:42 AM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
As mentioned, could be due to multiple reasons. If anything could be a good sign for Palace if he is just moving within the area that he may commit to a new deal beyond the end of the 2022/23 season that he is currently contracted for.

Yes it is Noades old house, listed for £3m.
Old 25-11-2021, 11:12 AM

alf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Hopefully wants to move closer to the training ground. Current journey must be a bit of a pain.
Old 25-11-2021, 11:25 AM

Kestoneagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKestoneagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKestoneagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKestoneagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKestoneagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKestoneagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKestoneagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKestoneagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKestoneagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKestoneagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKestoneagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I was told by someone, in a position to reasonably know, that he already has another house just round the corner from me. Could be that he's just moving out of the Purley one into one of his others. Either way it's great to see him playing with more of a smile on his face under PV.
Old 25-11-2021, 11:28 AM
Old School BBS

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Didn't he put this house up for sale a few years back?

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 25-11-2021, 11:50 AM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kestoneagle1 View Post
I was told by someone, in a position to reasonably know, that he already has another house just round the corner from me. Could be that he's just moving out of the Purley one into one of his others. Either way it's great to see him playing with more of a smile on his face under PV.
Is Connor Wickham still in your area?.
Old 25-11-2021, 12:00 PM
Maybe It’s Maybelline?

Scrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Didn't he put this house up for sale a few years back?
I believe so, but I don't think he sold.

Anyway here is what I think is the listing for "sale". No pictures or anything yet.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Last edited by Scrumpy; 25-11-2021 at 12:04 PM.
Old 25-11-2021, 01:53 PM

AJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrumpy View Post

Anyway here is what I think is the listing for "sale". No pictures or anything yet.

What a crappy web site, too much fancy animations etc.. Anyway, i used to date a girl who lived just across from the Webb estate and we used to take evening walks through the neighbourhood and be amazed at how the other half(probably 1%) lived. We used to pass RN's house a lot and, i knew as his licence plate was RN or RGN or similar.
Old 25-11-2021, 01:58 PM
From the sunny Side

sunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrumpy View Post

Ahhh, only six reception rooms, I was getting interested, but I mean, come on…bit of a squeeze at Christmas…
Old 27-11-2021, 12:55 PM

Montyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Man I hope this is true ..... To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 27-11-2021, 01:01 PM

averity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Be a big boost for the club if he signed a new contract
Old 27-11-2021, 07:29 PM

Johnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is here
He sprinted off quickly when subbed but was he fully fit today??
Old 27-11-2021, 10:19 PM

Reg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is here
He has needed subbing before in some games so credit to pv to doing it
Old 29-11-2021, 04:19 PM
Selhurstian

EagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is here
If anyone is interested in a virtual tour of chez Zaha To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 29-11-2021, 04:24 PM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
Couple of thoughts. Nice to see no garish decor. Where is the eagle at the bottom of the pool? I couldn’t cope without carpets. All the echos would create havoc with my ears. Has he moved out already there’s nothing there? Where’s the pics of the garage I wanna see the cars

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Member of the Strange Aircraft Clique
16th December 2018
Old 29-11-2021, 04:43 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
When it was used for Footballers Wives, there was a footballer mosaic on the bottom of the pool.

Only personal thing I can see is his Batman bag for life!
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 29-11-2021, 04:52 PM

switchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is here
Picture 8 gives it away with all the Palace trophies.
"Every time a new player comes to the club I always try to make them understand what it means to play for Crystal Palace. It's a place unlike other clubs, the fans they're just incredible and I want them to understand that. It's part of my job as a senior player to make sure they know what it is and the passion behind it." - Speroni
Old 29-11-2021, 05:01 PM
Tunbridge Wells Massive

Dobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is here
I want to move if I lived in a dump like that too.........
Old 29-11-2021, 05:38 PM
Cruddy Clique

PALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobbo View Post
I want to move if I lived in a dump like that too.........
One man's trash is another man's mortgage.
Old 29-11-2021, 05:47 PM
Maybe It’s Maybelline?

Scrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
When it was used for Footballers Wives, there was a footballer mosaic on the bottom of the pool.

Only personal thing I can see is his Batman bag for life!
I think he got rid of that not long after he moved in.