Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 16-10-2021, 01:02 AM
Genius

joyce the voice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjoyce the voice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjoyce the voice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjoyce the voice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjoyce the voice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjoyce the voice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjoyce the voice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjoyce the voice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjoyce the voice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjoyce the voice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjoyce the voice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbarmy View Post
Tried to renew my membership online today and got a message saying that I couldn't buy an adult membership because I would be 66 when it started....
annoying for you I'm sure but this did make me laugh
Old 16-10-2021, 02:10 AM
Laths

laths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0.bj View Post
Does anyone have a way to check your old total? Perhaps there is an old portal somewhere still accessible? Think I’m down by 1000-ish but a total guess.
The true amounts were in “my profile” on the app, but have now been changed to the incorrect values shown from the beginning of the introduction of the app on the phones . The box were aware of the incorrect amounts but said it wasn’t worried because the true values were in “my profile”. This of course has now changed.
I’m down 1000 and flagged it up to the box office, but they said it’s not them but the owners of the app.
Old 22-10-2021, 07:04 PM
Laths

laths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Anyone had the points rectified ?
Old 25-10-2021, 10:50 AM
Smudging at Selhurst

smudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by laths View Post
Anyone had the points rectified ?
Mine are still showing 1000 less than they were in August when they should have increased

I emailed the box office but they said that they were aware of the issue and there would be statement made when it was fixed but ive seen nothing

Sounds ominous as i would have thought that rolling back would be simple but maybe its a bit more problematic

I might give them a chaser and see if there any update as that was a few weeks ago now
Old 27-10-2021, 01:12 PM

HorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I still have NO loyalty points (lost over 5k).

Anyone else got theirs back yet? Before I complain.
Old 27-10-2021, 01:26 PM
Inventor of Jack Shit

Ian Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is here
I'm embarrassed to confess that although I was aware I was earning Loyalty Points for season ticket purchases etc, I have no idea what you do with them.

You say you have lost over 5k - do those points have a monetary value?

Excuse my ignorance
Old 27-10-2021, 01:31 PM

breagles has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!breagles has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!breagles has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!breagles has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!breagles has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!breagles has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!breagles has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!breagles has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!breagles has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!breagles has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!breagles has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HorleyStu View Post
I still have NO loyalty points (lost over 5k).

Anyone else got theirs back yet? Before I complain.
Still haven’t got mine back (‘lost’ 1000 points) - as Box Office never bothered to reply to 2 emails I emailed Customer Services and got the following response:
As you may have seen on social media platforms and BBS there is currently a technical issue that is affecting loyalty points totals; rest assured our Head of Ticketing is working with our service provider to identify and resolve the issue as soon as possible, but I am unable to provide a time frame I’m afraid.

Rest assured we will make an announcement as soon as we are able to.
Old 27-10-2021, 01:33 PM
55 years and counting...

Chobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Hart View Post
I'm embarrassed to confess that although I was aware I was earning Loyalty Points for season ticket purchases etc, I have no idea what you do with them.

Excuse my ignorance
Their main use if for buying away tickets. The more points you have, the earlier you can buy the tickets.
Old 27-10-2021, 05:33 PM

HorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Hart View Post

Excuse my ignorance
I use mine mainly for away tickets. For example, the West Ham game recently, I was able to obtain tickets due to the amount of loyalty points I had accumulated. (i.e. before they go on sale to general public)

Taken me years to build them up...I was rather attached to them...
Old 27-10-2021, 06:42 PM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Going to be fun if they still haven't sorted this by the Brighton away game.
Old 27-10-2021, 07:05 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Reckons there's going to be a points reset.

Breathin deep, breathin easy...

Didn’t vote for a Brexit.
Old 27-10-2021, 07:37 PM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Maybe it's just me, but I just don't care any more. A few years ago, I would have been severely ****ed off at the thought of missing out on Brighton away, London games, etc. Now, I just sort of get the feeling that the club don't care about my support, and so I don't care too much either.
Old 27-10-2021, 08:04 PM

wrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is here
They must have everyone's points backed up somewhere no company would have no back up they would know the high points custermers as they would have been able to buy first day for Bournemouth Brighton Chelsea games in recent past .
Old 28-10-2021, 11:24 AM
Smudging at Selhurst

smudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
The IT side of the club has been awful and although it seems that the cock up is down to a third party that manage the database the club should have made sure that they were a robust organisation with adequate security, back ups etc

But much like the digital tickets fiasco the comms has been terrible and leaves people to complain individually and try and sort their own issue out

This is a known problem now as has been confirmed to individuals that complain so why dont the club put out a statement to say that there is an issue and its being dealt with ?
Old 28-10-2021, 11:28 AM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by smudgerseagles View Post

This is a known problem now as has been confirmed to individuals that complain so why dont the club put out a statement to say that there is an issue and its being dealt with ?
It was hidden away on twitter more than 2 weeks ago:

Crystal Palace Customer Support @SupportCPFC

Oct 13
We are aware of the issue regarding missing loyalty points.

We thank you for your patience whilst we investigate the problem.

#CPFC
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 28-10-2021, 12:19 PM
Smudging at Selhurst

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
It was hidden away on twitter more than 2 weeks ago:

Crystal Palace Customer Support @SupportCPFC

Oct 13
We are aware of the issue regarding missing loyalty points.

We thank you for your patience whilst we investigate the problem.

#CPFC
Are thanks DE i missed that but i would have thought that something like this would go on the main News section on the website
Old 28-10-2021, 12:51 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
You would also have thought that they'd have fixed it within 2 weeks.

To be honest, I generally don't look at my points total more than 2 or 3 times a season, just to keep an eye on it, so I'm not sure if mine is right or not, but unless I am mistaken, I don't think I can look at a breakdown of where the points were earned any more, which I used to be able to do online?
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 28-10-2021, 12:57 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrightchipvcfc View Post
They must have everyone's points backed up somewhere no company would have no back up they would know the high points custermers as they would have been able to buy first day for Bournemouth Brighton Chelsea games in recent past .
What could possibly go wrong
Old 28-10-2021, 12:57 PM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
unless I am mistaken, I don't think I can look at a breakdown of where the points were earned any more, which I used to be able to do online?
I asked about this and no-one seems to know where the breakdown list has gone.

Another thing the club have somehow made worse.
Old 28-10-2021, 01:36 PM
Maybe It’s Maybelline?

Scrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is here
Finally had a response to my email I sent a couple weeks ago.

Dear xxx,

Apologies for the delay in coming back to you.

We are working with our ticketing provider to rectify the problems with loyalty points balances not showing correctly and we hope to have the resolution for this in the coming days.

As soon as we do, we will be putting out a statement to all supporters so please bear with us in the short term.

Thank you for your patience and your on-going support.

Thanks,