Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 28-10-2021, 03:38 PM
like a shot in the dark

CP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is here
Not sure if this has been covered elsewhere, but talking to various box office staff and other Palace fans, it appears that the new Box Office manager that was recruited in the Summer has walked - so whatever the problems that have arisen are, we have the remaining staff dealing with these various issues.

If anyone visits the Box Office, it’s very apparent how young the staff are. Let’s say 10% of our season ticket holders and Palace members have issues (just a random guess) - that’s at least 2,000 enquires or issues to deal with by what looks like less than 10 very junior looking employees.

It’s fairly obvious to everyone that the structure of the way the Box Office runs is not fit for purpose. I personally have had an issue over the Golden Eagles memberships - visited the Box Office on three separate occasions, made numerous phone calls, all leading to nothing and even told in person that I would be contacted - and still nothing.

This really needs action from higher up the chain at CPFC - at Executive or Board level - as the Club are seriously losing goodwill with the fully paid up members and Season Ticket holders.

It really is time that the various fan groups that can exert pressure get together to get the Club actually address these many issues properly.

We are getting to the point that Palace supporters should be taking legal action against the Club for not providing paid for services and goods.
Old 28-10-2021, 04:16 PM

HorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP Satellite View Post
Not sure if this has been covered elsewhere, but talking to various box office staff and other Palace fans, it appears that the new Box Office manager that was recruited in the Summer has walked - so whatever the problems that have arisen are, we have the remaining staff dealing with these various issues.

If anyone visits the Box Office, itís very apparent how young the staff are. Letís say 10% of our season ticket holders and Palace members have issues (just a random guess) - thatís at least 2,000 enquires or issues to deal with by what looks like less than 10 very junior looking employees.

Itís fairly obvious to everyone that the structure of the way the Box Office runs is not fit for purpose. I personally have had an issue over the Golden Eagles memberships - visited the Box Office on three separate occasions, made numerous phone calls, all leading to nothing and even told in person that I would be contacted - and still nothing.

This really needs action from higher up the chain at CPFC - at Executive or Board level - as the Club are seriously losing goodwill with the fully paid up members and Season Ticket holders.

It really is time that the various fan groups that can exert pressure get together to get the Club actually address these many issues properly.

We are getting to the point that Palace supporters should be taking legal action against the Club for not providing paid for services and goods.
Yes indeed!

However the new £20m Academy looks nice! shame they couldn't invest some of the money into IT as well.
Old 28-10-2021, 05:26 PM
like a shot in the dark

CP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by HorleyStu View Post
Yes indeed!

However the new £20m Academy looks nice! shame they couldn't invest some of the money into IT as well.

I think we can all be very proud of the new facilities, my memories of traipsing through the old Mitcham Training ground to watch reserve and junior matches and the little canteen for players, staff and visitors and I think before that Palace used various local sites such as Langley Park - show that Palace can finally say, after over 100 years of trying, that we are actually a top flight club.

However, off the pitch, the Clubís relationship with the supporters are at an all time low - and that is coming from me who actually had many disputes with Noades - and got to tell him to his face.

Now we have major investors that are permanently in the U.S. and have never interacted with the fans or issued a direct statement to us - and a Chairman - who made his money in marketing, but is so South London and Proud, his business office is in Soho.

I actually do admire what Steve Parish has achieved for CPFC, but his liason with the fans is currently at zero % and to be worse than Noades, Goldberg and even Jordan at answering questions is some achievement.

And then there is Phil Alexander, supposedly the longest serving CEO in British football. What, exactly, are you doing about the complete and utter shambles that is our Boc Office and membership system, Steve and Phil? It really is high time you actually did what your job description entails and started to run our football club properly, you know, for the actual CPFC supporters.
Old 28-10-2021, 05:49 PM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
This is really where Steve Browett just 'got it'. A proper fan who never got too big for his boots.

The club probably don't realise it, but they miss him.
Old 29-10-2021, 01:57 PM

transformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva View Post
This is really where Steve Browett just 'got it'. A proper fan who never got too big for his boots.

The club probably don't realise it, but they miss him.
Think this is very true . He seemed to actively respond - when on the BBS
and would listen with interest on the occasions I spoke to him on away trips .
Old 29-10-2021, 03:12 PM
Supporting Palace away

Eagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP Satellite View Post
.... it appears that the new Box Office manager that was recruited in the Summer has walked ....
I suspect his 'walk' was not voluntary. I reckon Steve Parish et al have recognised what a disaster the whole ticketing issue has been early on. Identified the ineptness of the person in charge and said goodbye. Yes others have to pick up the pieces and try and sort it out but at least they have removed the root cause and can concentrate their minds on fixing it.
Old 29-10-2021, 03:22 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
If we are talking about Dan Clarke, he didn't start in Summer 2021, he started a couple of weeks before the December 2020 Spurs home game (capacity 2000) which he made a right pigs ear of.
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and singÖ and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 29-10-2021, 10:23 PM
Moo Moo Mooey!!!

mooeybolton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemooeybolton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemooeybolton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemooeybolton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemooeybolton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemooeybolton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemooeybolton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemooeybolton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemooeybolton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemooeybolton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemooeybolton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
My points went from just under 7000 to zero. I had an email from the customer services saying that they were looking into the problem. I've just checked my account and they've given me 20 points back.
Old 29-10-2021, 11:17 PM

wrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is here
For those who s points Show even if not correct might be idea to screen shot
Old 29-10-2021, 11:32 PM

SelsEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelsEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelsEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelsEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelsEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelsEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelsEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelsEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelsEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelsEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelsEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by mooeybolton View Post
My points went from just under 7000 to zero. I had an email from the customer services saying that they were looking into the problem. I've just checked my account and they've given me 20 points back.
I was just under 7000 too, now on 620, so heading in the right track I suppose
Old 30-10-2021, 12:41 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SelsEagle View Post
I was just under 7000 too, now on 620, so heading in the right track I suppose
It's new maths...

A kind of an exchange rate.

10 old Parish points = 1 new Parish point.
Old 30-10-2021, 04:51 AM
Laths

laths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Looks like they’ve added the points back from last season but missed off the 500 points they give for renewing season ticket.
I’ve gone from 6659 to 5659 to 6159
Old 30-10-2021, 06:15 AM
Veteran

JJ Sam the man is hereJJ Sam the man is hereJJ Sam the man is hereJJ Sam the man is hereJJ Sam the man is hereJJ Sam the man is hereJJ Sam the man is hereJJ Sam the man is hereJJ Sam the man is hereJJ Sam the man is hereJJ Sam the man is here
All my son's points are now back (he'd dropped about a third of them), but mine went from just under 4,000 to 0 and are still sitting at 0.
Old 30-10-2021, 09:19 AM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Mine appear to be back to normal. Think I just lost the 500 from this season but they've been added again.

Would be nice to see the breakdown just to be sure.
Old 30-10-2021, 10:01 AM
Send Us Victorious

Prince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is here
In the tickets section of the site I've now got 520 for this season instead of the zero as recently displayed.
However, I've got my historic points from previous seasons in my Account Details in the main section of the site, but not dragged over to Personal Details in the tickets area.
Fingers crossed, the tickets section will recognise the full historic total when needs be. But you know, it's Palace.
Old 30-10-2021, 11:16 AM

dannyc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkdannyc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkdannyc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkdannyc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkdannyc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkdannyc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkdannyc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkdannyc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkdannyc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkdannyc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkdannyc sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
I had lost circa a thousand points and Iím still missing around 300 now.
Old 30-10-2021, 01:23 PM

HorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I’ve gone from 0 to 520, it’s a start, what about the other 5k still missing?
Old 30-10-2021, 01:42 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
It's all a ploy to get you all to buy gnomes to build up your points again.
Old 30-10-2021, 03:02 PM

dannyc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkdannyc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkdannyc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkdannyc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkdannyc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkdannyc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkdannyc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkdannyc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkdannyc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkdannyc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkdannyc sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penstone Eagle View Post
It's all a ploy to get you all to buy gnomes to build up your points again.

Well, you can imagine where they can shove those gnomes
Old 31-10-2021, 11:34 AM

SelsEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelsEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelsEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelsEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelsEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelsEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelsEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelsEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelsEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelsEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelsEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Mine are still a mess, hope I’m not the only one, will have to call tomorrow as was hoping to book Burnley. The box office really is amateurish this year...