Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 31-10-2021, 12:13 PM
Crow Counting

FourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is here
Up from zero to a massive 20. Missing over 3k at the moment, but wouldn’t make a difference for Burnley with the cut off where it is.
Old 31-10-2021, 12:49 PM
Slip it!

Abjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I think I'm being dim here but when I log into my account, I have two lots of points listed - one under Membership 21/22 and one under Season Ticket 21/22. The number of points under Membership is what I'd expect it to be (9000+) but next to ST it is only 580.

Do we think that when it comes to points tiers, they'll add them up? If they only use the ST points, then obviously I ain't getting any tickets to away games, but otherwise I should be OK.

It's just odd they've split them, I dunno why they're not just listed as the overall total. When I log in to the website version on my mac, it's just the 580 listed.
Old 31-10-2021, 08:33 PM

Ryan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abjekt View Post
I think I'm being dim here but when I log into my account, I have two lots of points listed - one under Membership 21/22 and one under Season Ticket 21/22. The number of points under Membership is what I'd expect it to be (9000+) but next to ST it is only 580.

Do we think that when it comes to points tiers, they'll add them up? If they only use the ST points, then obviously I ain't getting any tickets to away games, but otherwise I should be OK.

It's just odd they've split them, I dunno why they're not just listed as the overall total. When I log in to the website version on my mac, it's just the 580 listed.
Pretty sure they have the function to merge the accounts, I had it done for my girlfriend earlier this season, will no doubt **** something else up in the process though.
Old 31-10-2021, 10:47 PM

tlr_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetlr_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetlr_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetlr_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetlr_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetlr_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetlr_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetlr_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetlr_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetlr_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetlr_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
0 to 508. Still about 8000 short.
Old 01-11-2021, 09:01 AM
Maybe Itís Maybelline?

Scrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is here
Have regained 500 for this years season ticket but I think I am still a few short
Old 01-11-2021, 02:31 PM

keltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is here
How do we get to look at our history on the new website? It is absolute crap. I've gained the 500 points for this season but am sure I've not got the same amount as pre covid
Old 01-11-2021, 02:41 PM
COYP!

in-exile has disabled reputation
About 3000 points missing from Each of ours?
Hey how about the club could invent a little plastic card that you could have in your wallet to access games and maybe it could even come in a little wallet of its own, now that would be really convenient .... just a thought !
Old 01-11-2021, 07:19 PM
Probationary User

JCO98 is playing for a contract
Is anyone else's history tab on the box office site only showing from around 2016/17 onwards?

My loyalty points (like most it seems) were pretty much all removed (down from around 6000+ to 600). Figured it would be an easy enough fix, even if having to count manually from 2012/13.

Phoned up earlier and now it seems there's no record of any season ticket/away game/membership purchases from around 2012-2017 and after counting manually what does now show I'm only on around 3000.

I changed e-mail accounts a few years back but then linked the client reference number to the new one so that shouldn't be an issue.

I have quite a few e-mail receipts thankfully for away games/cup games during this period, but just a heads up as for those whose points have been completely (or almost completely) removed, they might've also wiped proof of your purchases.
Old 02-11-2021, 11:13 AM
Smudging at Selhurst

smudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
This is really odd

I was down by a thousand now i have gone up 500 - so still 500 down from what i was before the season started

Wonder whats going on but it doesnt inspire much confidence in the system
Old 05-11-2021, 12:12 PM

Tristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Has anyone had a response from the club on this yet? I’ve had a look at my account and there are still loads of issues:

Loyalty points have gone from 0 to 100 - what I’ve accumulated this season I assume - but everything prior to that, including my gold membership points, has disappeared.

I cannot access Burnet tickets, despite them being on sale to members. I’m not planning on going, but it’s a little worrying.

Also, are there currently any ballots open? I can’t see any via my account and I’m planning on entering for Watford.

Thanks for any help.
Old 05-11-2021, 12:38 PM

breagles has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!breagles has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!breagles has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!breagles has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!breagles has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!breagles has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!breagles has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!breagles has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!breagles has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!breagles has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!breagles has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristanjt View Post
Has anyone had a response from the club on this yet? Iíve had a look at my account and there are still loads of issues:

Loyalty points have gone from 0 to 100 - what Iíve accumulated this season I assume - but everything prior to that, including my gold membership points, has disappeared.

I cannot access Burnet tickets, despite them being on sale to members. Iím not planning on going, but itís a little worrying.

Also, are there currently any ballots open? I canít see any via my account and Iím planning on entering for Watford.

Thanks for any help.
Received yesterday from Box Office:

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

We are aware of the issues some supporters are experiencing with their loyalty point balances and this is being actively investigated by our technical support teams as a priority. As soon as we have resolved the issue, we will look to put out a statement.
Old 05-11-2021, 12:45 PM

cheekychippie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecheekychippie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecheekychippie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecheekychippie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecheekychippie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecheekychippie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecheekychippie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecheekychippie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecheekychippie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecheekychippie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecheekychippie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
They should of put out a statement out warning supporters there was a problem .
Old 05-11-2021, 12:51 PM
Slip it!

Abjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan_the_eagle View Post
Pretty sure they have the function to merge the accounts, I had it done for my girlfriend earlier this season, will no doubt **** something else up in the process though.
I emailed the Box Office about it, saying was there a reason it was split between the Membership and ST and what points total would the system look at (i.e. so I know whether I can buy tickets in Phase 1, 2, 3 etc). They replied saying that it is an ongoing issue with points that their system providers are aware of and "some has been fixed however some are still in the process of being corrected".

Apparently the back end of the system sees my overall total of points (which I assume to mean both the Membership and ST totals combined) but they didn't really touch on whether the points I should have are all there, which seems to be an issue with a lot of people, and when/how it is going to be fixed.
Old 05-11-2021, 01:21 PM
Over Land & Sea

imashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Anyone know how you can claim your points when drinking in the ground and you've lost your season ticket card due to covid?
Old 05-11-2021, 06:11 PM
Slip it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by imashed View Post
Anyone know how you can claim your points when drinking in the ground and you've lost your season ticket card due to covid?
I'm pretty sure there are signs in the Glaziers bar that say something-or-other isn't working so you can't get points on purchases at the bar.

I've not tried this season to be fair (either in bar or in the Lower for food) but assuming that people don't have cards, or at least don't bring cards, because of this new phone-season ticket, I don't think people can get points added to their account for purchases in the ground.
Old 10-11-2021, 05:54 PM
Laths

laths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Still no news from the club, my points are still behind what they were, how long do they take to sort out. Bleeding shambles .
Old 10-11-2021, 06:21 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekychippie View Post
They should of put out a statement out warning supporters there was a problem .
Really is a shit show.
Old 16-11-2021, 09:06 AM

HorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I’m still missing over 5k points. I assume I’m not alone? Sounds like I will have to call the Box Office again! To fix it…
Old 16-11-2021, 09:15 AM

churley1988 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchurley1988 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchurley1988 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchurley1988 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchurley1988 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchurley1988 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchurley1988 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchurley1988 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchurley1988 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchurley1988 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchurley1988 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Ironically not being able to get away tickets early doesn’t seem to matter as much in the new system as they load the worst tickets on first and the latecomers tend to get better tickets!

That said, I hope they fix it before the Brighton game as I can imagine quite a few who are eligible to go will miss out otherwise!
Old 16-11-2021, 10:04 AM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
On the plus side. With a shambles like this, we must be nailed on to get to the FA Cup Final just so we can have a monumental feck up in sorting out the tickets