Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 16-11-2021, 10:10 AM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Having not kept a keen eye on my loyalty point total i am not sure if mine is correct or not. There doesn't seem to be a history anymore to check it either (or to see if membership bonuses etc have been added).
Old 16-11-2021, 10:17 AM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post
Reckons there's going to be a points reset.
Some sort of points reset is long overdue isn't it?

It benefits myself and my eldest having been very actively attending home and away from the start of the points system. It is much less beneficial for my youngest who has only been similarly active for 3 years as he is only 7 and we now often have to use his grandad's account to ensure we get tickets in the same phase.

Not suggesting people should catch up in 3 seasons but equally I am not sure i deserve tickets for my 7 or 8 away games a season over people that have been attending all games over a shorter period.
Old 16-11-2021, 10:59 AM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannon View Post
On the plus side. With a shambles like this, we must be nailed on to get to the FA Cup Final just so we can have a monumental feck up in sorting out the tickets
Bring back the old days of first come first served and queues around the car park and surrounding roads.
Old 16-11-2021, 12:39 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by scro View Post
Some sort of points reset is long overdue isn't it?

It benefits myself and my eldest having been very actively attending home and away from the start of the points system. It is much less beneficial for my youngest who has only been similarly active for 3 years as he is only 7 and we now often have to use his grandad's account to ensure we get tickets in the same phase.

I'm inclined to agree and I have nothing to gain from saying that as my family are all on 11k/12k each.

All the while there were things like earning points from buying food, drink and merch, kids and newer fans had some way to try and keep up, particularly if they were in a family where others could focus their points towards whoever needs to catch up. Those ways of earning points appear to have stopped.

We're currently at a point where most away games (perhaps Brentford and Brighton excepted) seem to get to general sale, and even those games have a mechanism (Gold membership ballot) to share the tickets around a bit more.

Difficulty with culling points or halving them etc is that there will be fans who (for example) donated quite a lot of £££ to the Academy (rather than take a cash refund on season ticket games last season), and those people wouldn't be very happy if there was an across the board halving of point balances (for example)

The best solution I can think of would be to upscale the points awarded for away games. Make away games something like 100 or 150 points a game, and season tickets 2000 points a season (or similar) and fans who currently are on 7k and get first dibs for away tickets will fairly quickly get overtaken if they don't keep on currently attending the lions share of away games, by those fans on lower points but who are going to all or most of the away games at the current time
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013

Last edited by Dorking .Eagle; 16-11-2021 at 12:41 PM.
Old 16-11-2021, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
I'm inclined to agree and I have nothing to gain from saying that as my family are all on 11k/12k each.

All the while there were things like earning points from buying food, drink and merch, kids and newer fans had some way to try and keep up, particularly if they were in a family where others could focus their points towards whoever needs to catch up. Those ways of earning points appear to have stopped.

We're currently at a point where most away games (perhaps Brentford and Brighton excepted) seem to get to general sale, and even those games have a mechanism (Gold membership ballot) to share the tickets around a bit more.

Difficulty with culling points or halving them etc is that there will be fans who (for example) donated quite a lot of £££ to the Academy (rather than take a cash refund on season ticket games last season), and those people wouldn't be very happy if there was an across the board halving of point balances (for example)

The best solution I can think of would be to upscale the points awarded for away games. Make away games something like 100 or 150 points a game, and season tickets 2000 points a season (or similar) and fans who currently are on 7k and get first dibs for away tickets will fairly quickly get overtaken if they don't keep on currently attending the lions share of away games, by those fans on lower points but who are going to all or most of the away games at the current time
It would have be a bit more clever than that with perhaps more weight given to attendance over say the last 2 or 3 seasons (albeit of course covid puts the spanner in that somewhat).

Eventually (and i cannot believe i am saying this) 9/10 season in the premier league. Whether you had a season ticket and travelled in the championship becomes a little irrelevant relating to who gets tickets now.

Like you say, it's not a significant issue as the games tend to go to the later phases and i could always just hold fire. I am poor at playing that game mind, impatience and nervousness always strikes and buy a ticket with grandads points phase in order to ensure we have a relatively decent choice of seats and location.

Brighton i won't take the 7 year old. So it's only likely to be Brentford or a cup draw where i am likely to have to do that again.
Old 16-11-2021, 01:54 PM

Quote:

I just had an idiotic eureka moment. The kids have season ticket cards.. so actually i assume i can continue to bolster his account with purchases on refreshments etc.
Old 16-11-2021, 08:43 PM
Hair by Les Porter

Strathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
I asked about the gold membership ballot for United away and was told details of how to enter this would be put on the official site when it was available. Good luck finding them, because I've looked all over the place and can't find anything. I don't know if it is because most tickets are going to general sale (apparently), but the gold membership ballot doesn't seem to be a thing that exists now.
Old 16-11-2021, 09:31 PM
Cunning Planner

7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by scro View Post
I just had an idiotic eureka moment. The kids have season ticket cards.. so actually i assume i can continue to bolster his account with purchases on refreshments etc.
Six pints of lager and a coke on a 7 year-old's ticket, please.
Old 16-11-2021, 11:48 PM
its true we're red'n'blue

disco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7Ps View Post
Six pints of lager and a coke on a 7 year-old's ticket, please.
I do that all the time on my lads so we can get away tix at same time
Old 18-11-2021, 02:02 AM
Cunning Planner

7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
When I wrote it I thought scro wouldn't be the only one.
Old 24-11-2021, 12:07 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
This time last week my loyalty points seemed to be about right.

Now they have doubled and I'm on over 24,000 !!!!

Same has happened to my wife's and son's!
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 24-11-2021, 12:21 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
This time last week my loyalty points seemed to be about right.

Now they have doubled and I'm on over 24,000 !!!!

Same has happened to my wife's and son's!
Haha, same. Although 24,000 seems perfectly reasonable for you DE

Breathin deep, breathin easy...

Didn’t vote for a Brexit.
Old 24-11-2021, 12:22 PM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Yep, up to 14,000+ now.

What on earth are they doing?
Old 24-11-2021, 12:30 PM

M3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
18,000. I think they've gone mad, lost the plot completely.
Old 24-11-2021, 12:38 PM

Flinty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlinty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlinty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlinty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlinty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlinty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlinty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlinty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlinty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlinty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlinty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Mine are now what I'd expect them to be. This has only changed today though as I looked yesterday and they were wrong.
Old 24-11-2021, 01:25 PM

Tristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Mine are roughly where I’d expect them to be now…
Old 24-11-2021, 01:27 PM
Over Land & Sea

imashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
How do yet get Parish points when buying a beer in the LH but don't have your season ticket card anymore?
Old 24-11-2021, 01:29 PM

Havel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHavel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHavel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHavel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHavel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHavel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHavel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHavel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHavel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHavel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHavel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
My son had about 2500 but is now up to 4550. Although i’m showing as 0. Classic Palace
Old 24-11-2021, 01:40 PM
gumnut cottage

foxinthebox came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfoxinthebox came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfoxinthebox came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfoxinthebox came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfoxinthebox came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfoxinthebox came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfoxinthebox came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfoxinthebox came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfoxinthebox came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfoxinthebox came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfoxinthebox came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
My history says I've never bought any tickets before. V odd. Only points I have is from match tickets this season

Guessing they are lost to the internet
Old 24-11-2021, 01:47 PM

girvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegirvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegirvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegirvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegirvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegirvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegirvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegirvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegirvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegirvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegirvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Mine have gone from about 400 less than expected to double what I think I’m on.