Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 22-11-2021, 03:09 PM
COYP!

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0.bj View Post
Easily identifiable as they’re usually screaming “******* black ****” at Benteke, Zaha or Kouyate in between pouring beer over people in front of them.

The club know who they are but won’t ban them.
From where in the ground because ...... I don't believe you!
We have a report number for home games and I don't believe any of us would stand for such behaviour going on.
Hey how about the club could invent a little plastic card that you could have in your wallet to access games and maybe it could even come in a little wallet of its own, now that would be really convenient .... just a thought !
Old 22-11-2021, 03:10 PM

Baffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is here
I wasn't there and I'm certainly not going to blame one group or the other but this thread is a depressing read.
Old 22-11-2021, 03:12 PM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by brighton_eagle View Post
We've amended the lyrics for my kids - "it's full of chips, curry and Palace"
Was for my kids too

It was when they got a bit older and found out the 'alternative' words that was a laugh.
Old 22-11-2021, 03:14 PM
Probationary User

Palace53 knows where the wild roses growPalace53 knows where the wild roses growPalace53 knows where the wild roses growPalace53 knows where the wild roses growPalace53 knows where the wild roses growPalace53 knows where the wild roses growPalace53 knows where the wild roses growPalace53 knows where the wild roses growPalace53 knows where the wild roses growPalace53 knows where the wild roses growPalace53 knows where the wild roses grow
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoFace1905 View Post
The pub cctv where the addo or whatever they call themselves attacked the spurs pub was right on the incident as well. The police must of been very kind to them in the court case.. so the club probably took the same approach.

Can't see them hanging about for long, the Palace support won't stand for it. Sad to hear about the guy thrown on the tracks as well.
I’ll find you wrong here,
Minimum 5 people got banned here for this ! That’s why you ain’t heard about them for a while now there banning order is over there back as a group, there pathetic these people who just want to fight. They should be ashamed of them selfs. I’m also see someone call them from addiscombe which is wrong there from the worst estate in Croydon New Addington. Hopefully won’t be long till the little thugs are banned again.
Old 22-11-2021, 03:17 PM
Probationary User

Palace53 knows where the wild roses growPalace53 knows where the wild roses growPalace53 knows where the wild roses growPalace53 knows where the wild roses growPalace53 knows where the wild roses growPalace53 knows where the wild roses growPalace53 knows where the wild roses growPalace53 knows where the wild roses growPalace53 knows where the wild roses growPalace53 knows where the wild roses growPalace53 knows where the wild roses grow
Quote:
Couple of Dads in there fighting with their sons as well.

Genuinely embarrassing stuff as it usually ends with the kid trying to carry his Dad home who is usually worse for the wear of a hiding/nosebag/warm Heineken/all of the above.
Your right here,
I’m now sure the dad don’t go and it’s the two sons who run Addo, they need to be banned and out of this club ASAP.
Old 22-11-2021, 03:28 PM

GB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baffled Bob 2 View Post
I wasn't there and I'm certainly not going to blame one group or the other but this thread is a depressing read.
This! What the hell is the Addo group? I went to school in Biggin Hill and we always referred to people from New Addington as Addo’s. Presume it’s the same??

Last edited by GB2506; 22-11-2021 at 03:36 PM.
Old 22-11-2021, 03:33 PM
I wanna be Peppard

0.bj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine0.bj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine0.bj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine0.bj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine0.bj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine0.bj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine0.bj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine0.bj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine0.bj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine0.bj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine0.bj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by GB2506 View Post
This! What the hell is the Addo group? I went to school in Biggin Hill and we already referred to people from New Addington as Addo’s. Presume it’s the same??
I’m not able to identify the group I’m referring to. They have local accents but they’re not Croydon or your usual South London (Mitcham, Tooting etc) if you know what I mean.

Possibly very south east London perhaps even Kent riviera accents. They sometimes have some women in their 20’s with them, wearing the Don Rogers shirt.

Last edited by 0.bj; 22-11-2021 at 03:33 PM. Reason: .
Old 22-11-2021, 03:35 PM
Lifes too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
From where in the ground because ...... I don't believe you!
We have a report number for home games and I don't believe any of us would stand for such behaviour going on.
I was going to say, if this was prevalent at games, youd have thought it would be higher profile on these boards
Old 22-11-2021, 03:41 PM
Old School BBS

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
I was going to say, if this was prevalent at games, youd have thought it would be higher profile on these boards
Hard to disagree with that. There's some very sad shit stirring going on on here.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 22-11-2021, 03:42 PM
Old School BBS

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Im not able to identify the group Im referring to. They have local accents but theyre not Croydon or your usual South London (Mitcham, Tooting etc) if you know what I mean.

Possibly very south east London perhaps even Kent riviera accents. They sometimes have some women in their 20s with them, wearing the Don Rogers shirt.
And you've reported them to the stewards?

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 22-11-2021, 03:45 PM
I wanna be Peppard

0.bj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine0.bj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine0.bj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine0.bj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine0.bj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine0.bj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine0.bj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine0.bj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine0.bj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine0.bj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine0.bj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
And you've reported them to the stewards?
? Ive already said it was reported to stewards and the Police, and then footage was sent to the club.
Old 22-11-2021, 03:48 PM
Now cough, please

HOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
We've amended the lyrics for my kids - "it's full of chips, curry and Palace"
Similarly, my son would happily belt out "The Ref 'e needs to wake up" until he got old enough to realise what the fans were really singing.
Old 22-11-2021, 03:49 PM
Probationary User

Cjr94 is playing for a contract
Quote:
Im not able to identify the group Im referring to. They have local accents but theyre not Croydon or your usual South London (Mitcham, Tooting etc) if you know what I mean.

Possibly very south east London perhaps even Kent riviera accents. They sometimes have some women in their 20s with them, wearing the Don Rogers shirt.
Kent Riviera? 😂😂
Old 22-11-2021, 03:50 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
I’m not able to identify the group I’m referring to. They have local accents but they’re not Croydon or your usual South London (Mitcham, Tooting etc) if you know what I mean.

Possibly very south east London perhaps even Kent riviera accents. They sometimes have some women in their 20’s with them, wearing the Don Rogers shirt.
What about the Che Guevara shirts?
Old 22-11-2021, 03:53 PM
COYP!

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
Kent Riviera is home to the Red army brigade or is it the KKK ... and Gillingham fans have taken over our fanbase to attack the HF
Hey how about the club could invent a little plastic card that you could have in your wallet to access games and maybe it could even come in a little wallet of its own, now that would be really convenient .... just a thought !
Old 22-11-2021, 03:55 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
I wanted Marilyn, but got Che instead.
Old 22-11-2021, 03:56 PM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is here
We had a load of lads come and stand in the aisle in front or us (row AA), in the middle block near the back of the stand, just before kick-off.

But they saw they were going to be standing in front of other Palace fans and so moved off elsewhere.

There was a large empty part of the stand in the middle on the left (looking at the pitch) just before kick-off and I didn't see if it became filled as the match started.
Old 22-11-2021, 04:11 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by HOL_Beagle View Post
Similarly, my son would happily belt out "The Ref 'e needs to wake up" until he got old enough to realise what the fans were really singing.
Ron Noades mother is a horse.
Old 22-11-2021, 04:12 PM
Lead Worshipper

Quote:
Ron Noades mother is a horse.
Old 22-11-2021, 04:13 PM
Banned by Moderators

NickGurr1905 NickGurr1905 NickGurr1905 NickGurr1905 NickGurr1905 NickGurr1905 NickGurr1905 NickGurr1905 NickGurr1905 NickGurr1905 NickGurr1905
You smell funny, are you vegan ? And do you sit in block E?