Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 21-11-2021, 11:17 AM
COYP!

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post
Yes there seems to be a contingent of absolute wankers in our away support.

Whilst we’re having this group therapy session, can I request that we retire the “can you hear the x team sing, nooo…” and “oh South London, is wonderful…” songs.

They’re ******* shit.
Two songs that need to be dropped..... old dated and shit.
Hey how about the club could invent a little plastic card that you could have in your wallet to access games and maybe it could even come in a little wallet of its own, now that would be really convenient .... just a thought !
Old 21-11-2021, 11:25 AM

Little Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is here
Who/what is the addo?

FWL Honours:

Premiership: 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 18, 19, 20. Runners Up: 9, 13, 14, 15, 17.
FA Cup: 4, 17. Runners Up: 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, 13, 18.
Others: Champions League (x2), League Cup, WCC (bronze), Championship (x2), Charity Shield
Old 21-11-2021, 11:27 AM

Joe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
As just said by another poster, definitely something in the air yesterday as there were a number of incidents in the ground before the game, at half time, on the train to Preston and at Euston. Pretty sure they weren't all connected either which makes it even more strange.
Old 21-11-2021, 11:28 AM

Zohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is here
Hard to picture this as I’ve been to my fare share of away days and never once seen anything like this happen.

Talk on twitter of ongoing feud between two groups? All sounds very childish. Surely this is not the case?

How old were these fans? There were some quite boisterous coked up 18 year olds at Arsenal sat just along from me, but they seemed pretty scrawny and harmless.
Old 21-11-2021, 11:34 AM

FMH57 Sam the man is hereFMH57 Sam the man is hereFMH57 Sam the man is hereFMH57 Sam the man is hereFMH57 Sam the man is hereFMH57 Sam the man is hereFMH57 Sam the man is hereFMH57 Sam the man is hereFMH57 Sam the man is hereFMH57 Sam the man is hereFMH57 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supersonic View Post
seems like a typical minor incident that the BBS will blow out of all proportion.
Not Just BBS. On Twitter, one prominent Palace social media guy talking about possible sanctions like "points deductions" if it continues .
Old 21-11-2021, 11:37 AM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
this.. talk of Millwall and coke...
Sometimes things happen let's not get too carried away..
Your post was more accurate before your edit.

Cricket wanker.
Old 21-11-2021, 12:10 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Fozzie View Post
Who/what is the addo?
Rivals to the T-Birds.

Breathin deep, breathin easy...

Didn’t vote for a Brexit.
Old 21-11-2021, 12:52 PM

Mr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is here
Witnessed a few unsavoury incidents involving our ‘fans’ in past few years. Personally threatened twice because I dared to want to sit in my allocated seat. Very sad to hear about yesterday.
Old 21-11-2021, 12:54 PM
Chubby Chops balls drop

redandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Bo Jangles View Post
Witnessed a few unsavoury incidents involving our ‘fans’ in past few years. Personally threatened twice because I dared to want to sit in my allocated seat. Very sad to hear about yesterday.
The two ladies I travel with had this from two HF (or probably HF hanger ons) away at Swansea a few years ago they backed down when I got involved but were only kids.
"And then when it was all over, a thousand Palace fans stayed on to applaud their side's warm-down and the strains of Glad All Over crashed out across Selhurst. Daft little tune .......brave little team"

Sunday Mail 7/11/2004 after 1-1 with Arsenal
Old 21-11-2021, 12:59 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Next we'll have posters on the bbs being abusive to other posters for daring to have different views, could happen.........
Old 21-11-2021, 01:00 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
I’ve never had to fight or get into a big argument about it, but I’ve always hated when people will just try barge in wherever they want on away days. The option to pick your seat exists for a reason, chances are that I’ve put thought into where I would have a good view.

I’m young and can stand up for myself, of course it’s ten times worse if it’s say an elderly person, a child, or a woman who can be intimidated.
Old 21-11-2021, 01:01 PM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penstone Eagle View Post
Next we'll have posters on the bbs being abusive to other posters for daring to have different views, could happen.........
Not really the same is it
Old 21-11-2021, 01:02 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by redandblue View Post
The two ladies I travel with had this from two HF (or probably HF hanger ons) away at Swansea a few years ago they backed down when I got involved but were only kids.

They’re banking on people being too intimidated to ask them to move. Glad you sent them packing.

Old 21-11-2021, 01:12 PM

Mr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is here
One was the HF at Brighton. Just didn’t want to get into confrontation with them. Fortunately they left a large trance of seats at the back with a better view so went there.
Old 21-11-2021, 01:15 PM

jmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Was embarrassing to see yesterday. I was right next to the fighting on the Burnley to Preston train and I couldn’t even work out why the fight was happening. It seemed to be previous but everyone had waited half an hour for that train, it would’ve been easy for the two sets of people to just avoid each other, someone somewhere was looking for it.

Also the amount of cocaine done at football is a joke. It’s not even hidden any more, I can’t even understand why you need it, is Palace not exciting enough as it is without needing to be charged up out of your head?

This needs to be nipped in the bud. Found it really sad to see it yesterday, I never ever had Palace down as that kind of club. We’re a family club. Open, welcoming and passionate. We are not Millwall.
Old 21-11-2021, 01:15 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Quote:
One was the HF at Brighton. Just didn’t want to get into confrontation with them. Fortunately they left a large trance of seats at the back with a better view so went there.
Unfortunately the club have encouraged this behaviour by giving them an elevated status amongst supporters.

Old 21-11-2021, 01:17 PM
rusty body, strong engine

stamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by redandblue View Post
This has happened ever since all seater stadia were introduced - happened to us loads of times over the years - wouldn't have anyway of knowing whether any of them were HF - many of them wouldn't even have been born in the 1990s anyway
Old 21-11-2021, 01:18 PM

les aigles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietles aigles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietles aigles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietles aigles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietles aigles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietles aigles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietles aigles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietles aigles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietles aigles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietles aigles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietles aigles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I thought it was a very strange mood yesterday and the folk involved in the pre match concourse scuffle were faces I'd certainly never seen at away days before. Having seen their general vibe I would assume they weren't too far away from the Euston incidents as well
Old 21-11-2021, 01:18 PM
Chubby Chops balls drop

redandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oli28 View Post
Not really the same is it
Nope I am sure most of these posters would act very differently in the real world !
"And then when it was all over, a thousand Palace fans stayed on to applaud their side's warm-down and the strains of Glad All Over crashed out across Selhurst. Daft little tune .......brave little team"

Sunday Mail 7/11/2004 after 1-1 with Arsenal
Old 21-11-2021, 01:19 PM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmemour View Post
Also the amount of cocaine done at football is a joke. It’s not even hidden any more, I can’t even understand why you need it, is Palace not exciting enough as it is without needing to be charged up out of your head?.
Probs a habit that started a couple of seasons ago