Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 21-11-2021, 01:19 PM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmemour View Post
Was embarrassing to see yesterday. I was right next to the fighting on the Burnley to Preston train and I couldn’t even work out why the fight was happening. It seemed to be previous but everyone had waited half an hour for that train, it would’ve been easy for the two sets of people to just avoid each other, someone somewhere was looking for it.

Also the amount of cocaine done at football is a joke. It’s not even hidden any more, I can’t even understand why you need it, is Palace not exciting enough as it is without needing to be charged up out of your head?

This needs to be nipped in the bud. Found it really sad to see it yesterday, I never ever had Palace down as that kind of club. We’re a family club. Open, welcoming and passionate. We are not Millwall.
Yes I'm sure the number of people queuing for the cubicles at half time had had a dodgy vindaloo the night before....
Old 21-11-2021, 01:22 PM
Chubby Chops balls drop

redandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stamford triumph View Post
This has happened ever since all seater stadia were introduced - happened to us loads of times over the years - wouldn't have anyway of knowing whether any of them were HF - many of them wouldn't even have been born in the 1990s anyway
I have been travelling since 1984 only had two instances this one loved their line when told them move “we are holmesdale fantastic we can sit where we like”.

The other time was a midweek game away at old Trafford and they had not sold the allocation so the wankers had roped off an area and not told anyone that seats were no longer allocated and my 8 month pregnant sister got in an argument about seats with two pissed up blokes, my mates ex bird was there flashed her warrant card and it sorted it out.
"And then when it was all over, a thousand Palace fans stayed on to applaud their side's warm-down and the strains of Glad All Over crashed out across Selhurst. Daft little tune .......brave little team"

Sunday Mail 7/11/2004 after 1-1 with Arsenal
Old 21-11-2021, 01:22 PM
rusty body, strong engine

stamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post
Unfortunately the club have encouraged this behaviour by giving them an elevated status amongst supporters.
Who - the racist twats that come out of the woodwork at away games? The pissed old blokes who like goading away supporters? The ones who go all the way to some northern town and sing *** is a ****hole I want to go home? The sad old gits who think it's funny singing 'get your tits out for the lads' at young girls?

Or maybe you're just talking about the group of young fans who got together to try and make the atmosphere at games a bit better.
Old 21-11-2021, 01:24 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Who - the racist twats that come out of the woodwork at away games? The pissed old blokes who like goading away supporters? The ones who go all the way to some northern town and sing *** is a ****hole I want to go home? The sad old gits who think it's funny singing 'get your tits out for the lads' at young girls?

Or maybe you're just talking about the group of young fans who got together to try and make the atmosphere at games a bit better.
The ones who blackmailed the club into shitting all over fellow supporters.

Breathin deep, breathin easy...

Didn’t vote for a Brexit.
Old 21-11-2021, 01:26 PM
rusty body, strong engine

stamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by redandblue View Post
I have been travelling since 1984 only had two instances this one loved their line when told them move “we are holmesdale fantastic we can sit where we like”.

The other time was a midweek game away at old Trafford and they had not sold the allocation so the wankers had roped off an area and not told anyone that seats were no longer allocated and my 8 month pregnant sister got in an argument about seats with two pissed up blokes, my mates ex bird was there flashed her warrant card and it sorted it out.
So in the last 37 years of following Palace away these are the only two times you've seen twattish behaviour from Palace fans?
Old 21-11-2021, 01:27 PM

bonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The HF have organised sections at most away games which is good but does inevitable encourage other groups of young lads to try and 'squeeze in' near them in other people's seats.
Away games should be unreserved seating in my opinion but know the logistics would be hard when all games sold out.
Does seem if anything happens with any fans under the age of 35 it gets branded as HF.
Bet they're glad they was on a coach yesterday so can't be blamed for this latest one but no doubt some will still try.
Old 21-11-2021, 01:28 PM

redeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Just to agree that the mood was very coke fueled and not the usual away day experience. This was my first away trip since lockdown so wasn’t sure if this was out of the ordinary or just how it is now. I preferred it how it used to be.
Old 21-11-2021, 01:28 PM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Bo Jangles View Post
One was the HF at Brighton. Just didn’t want to get into confrontation with them. Fortunately they left a large trance of seats at the back with a better view so went there.
I wonder why HF members think they can just sit/stand wherever they want?
Old 21-11-2021, 01:29 PM

Friskey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFriskey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFriskey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFriskey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFriskey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFriskey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFriskey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFriskey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFriskey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFriskey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFriskey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonzo View Post
The HF have organised sections at most away games which is good but does inevitable encourage other groups of young lads to try and 'squeeze in' near them in other people's seats.
Away games should be unreserved seating in my opinion but know the logistics would be hard when all games sold out.
Does seem if anything happens with any fans under the age of 35 it gets branded as HF.
Bet they're glad they was on a coach yesterday so can't be blamed for this latest one but no doubt some will still try.
Yeah it was nothing to do with the HF. I’ve never seen a few of these people before. Seemed like complete twats. I assumed Worksop had got a few mates together and finally turned up for a game.
Old 21-11-2021, 01:31 PM

wrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is here
Games like Burnley Everton hull boro away it's easy to get tickets for fans who rarely go .in a way that's why loyalty points helps don't think this would happen at say Brentford Southampton away where it's generally the same fans who have been going away for years without problems on the whole.
Old 21-11-2021, 01:31 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Rival sets of Palace fans? Wtf?
Old 21-11-2021, 01:33 PM

bonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
my mates ex bird was there flashed her warrant card and it sorted it out.
Can see why it's now a ex! Imagine a little argument and feeling the need to pull out a police I.D. grim. Hope she's no longer on the force. Lucky escape!
Old 21-11-2021, 01:43 PM
Chubby Chops balls drop

redandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is here
Quote:
So in the last 37 years of following Palace away these are the only two times you've seen twattish behaviour from Palace fans?
No I have seen that on many popular away games tow times in 37 years I have had issues with people in our seats.

Let’s not forget for the first decade it was standing and until fairly recently we rarely sold out at away games.
"And then when it was all over, a thousand Palace fans stayed on to applaud their side's warm-down and the strains of Glad All Over crashed out across Selhurst. Daft little tune .......brave little team"

Old 21-11-2021, 01:45 PM
Chubby Chops balls drop

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonzo View Post
Can see why it's now a ex! Imagine a little argument and feeling the need to pull out a police I.D. grim. Hope she's no longer on the force. Lucky escape!
Lucky escape for another reason, that aside when two pissed blokes are arguing and pushed a heavily pregnant girl what do you think an off duty copper should do ?

Old 21-11-2021, 01:46 PM

les aigles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietles aigles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietles aigles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietles aigles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietles aigles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietles aigles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietles aigles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietles aigles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietles aigles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietles aigles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietles aigles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Friskey View Post
Yeah it was nothing to do with the HF. I’ve never seen a few of these people before. Seemed like complete twats.
Agreed. As I posted earlier these people were nothing to do with the fanatics
Old 21-11-2021, 01:50 PM

Codman Haddock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCodman Haddock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCodman Haddock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCodman Haddock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCodman Haddock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCodman Haddock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCodman Haddock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCodman Haddock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCodman Haddock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCodman Haddock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCodman Haddock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Silliness at the Cricket club and on the concourse. An embarrassment to the colours.
Old 21-11-2021, 01:51 PM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Friskey View Post
Yeah it was nothing to do with the HF. I’ve never seen a few of these people before. Seemed like complete twats. I assumed Worksop had got a few mates together and finally turned up for a game.
Hush now Fusty

I’ve covered more miles watching Palace than you could even dream of.
Old 21-11-2021, 02:03 PM

rhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Is cocaine the reason for aggression? Or just poor upbringing. So hard to keep your sons on the straight and narrow when they see piss poor behaviour at games and it goes unpunished as the norm
Old 21-11-2021, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Lucky escape for another reason, that aside when two pissed blokes are arguing and pushed a heavily pregnant girl what do you think an off duty copper should do ?
In that case lock them up!
Old 21-11-2021, 02:09 PM
Time is running out

Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login

LeoFender sounds like a complete bellend. Looks to me like it was one group effectively kicking off with everyone else.