Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 21-11-2021, 09:07 PM

palacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oli28 View Post
Back when there were 1500 empty seats in most away ends? Tbf I do agree that it used to be the case that people would go anywhere, particularly when you couldn't pick your seats, but it's only fair that people move if the person who bought that seat wants to sit in it
Absolutely. To be honest I rarely look for my seat at away games but if I'm ever in a seat that someone wants to claim, it's no drama at all. We can all be cordial and polite and there really is absolutely no need for any angst. Do the right thing, apologise and move on if asked.
Old 21-11-2021, 09:07 PM

LesPaul will leave the TV and the radio behindLesPaul will leave the TV and the radio behindLesPaul will leave the TV and the radio behindLesPaul will leave the TV and the radio behindLesPaul will leave the TV and the radio behindLesPaul will leave the TV and the radio behindLesPaul will leave the TV and the radio behindLesPaul will leave the TV and the radio behindLesPaul will leave the TV and the radio behindLesPaul will leave the TV and the radio behindLesPaul will leave the TV and the radio behind
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tktboy View Post
Letting your bias get the better of you, methinks. Oh and 80% utter bollocks fella
It's really not though mate is it you say addo when I know full well 3 of the lads kicked out for fighting in the addo incident were in fact not addo at all.
Old 21-11-2021, 09:08 PM

LesPaul will leave the TV and the radio behindLesPaul will leave the TV and the radio behindLesPaul will leave the TV and the radio behindLesPaul will leave the TV and the radio behindLesPaul will leave the TV and the radio behindLesPaul will leave the TV and the radio behindLesPaul will leave the TV and the radio behindLesPaul will leave the TV and the radio behindLesPaul will leave the TV and the radio behindLesPaul will leave the TV and the radio behindLesPaul will leave the TV and the radio behind
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
I must've missed the HF becoming "far left."
The che shirts some of them wear not enough for you.
Old 21-11-2021, 09:16 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by LesPaul View Post
Again, I must've missed that, but yeah, not really enough to convince me. Che must still be rolling in his grave at the fact that his face has become a silly little fashion statement which makes money for capitalists, more than a political symbol

Last edited by CP-RJW; 21-11-2021 at 09:19 PM.
Old 21-11-2021, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Again, I must've missed that, but yeah, not really enough to convince me. Che must still be rolling in his grave at the fact that his face has become a silly little fashion statement which makes money for capitalists, more than a political symbol
No more then the victims of che who can't believe he is idolised by skint weirdos who don't wash.
Old 21-11-2021, 09:28 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
No more then the victims of che who can't believe he is idolised by skint weirdos who don't wash.
Quite possibly.

Anyway, evidence that the HF has become far left outside of that? I'm not even looking for an argument, I'm genuinely curious as the image I've built up of them in my mind is very, very far from that.
Old 21-11-2021, 09:32 PM
Probationary User

Palace53 knows where the wild roses growPalace53 knows where the wild roses growPalace53 knows where the wild roses growPalace53 knows where the wild roses growPalace53 knows where the wild roses growPalace53 knows where the wild roses growPalace53 knows where the wild roses growPalace53 knows where the wild roses growPalace53 knows where the wild roses growPalace53 knows where the wild roses growPalace53 knows where the wild roses grow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tktboy View Post
Nasty little clan, around Addington area. Have heart and some fight in them, as witnessed against their attack on the Spurs pub at Wembley a few seasons back, but let down massively by racist tendencies and so frankly, they can **** off.
Your correct here, they was a good little group now going in to a very unliked group, 2 young boys run it, I’m sure there a racist bunch. No need for this at palace.
Old 21-11-2021, 09:36 PM
The Seventh Son

Scoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by stamford triumph View Post
Ooh look another new poster trying to insinuate it was all the fault of the youngsters. Seems there are a lot of people trying to point the finger. Perhaps to cover up their own part in it?
Says the kid bemoaning pissed up old blokes
Old 21-11-2021, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Quite possibly.

Anyway, evidence that the HF has become far left outside of that? I'm not even looking for an argument, I'm genuinely curious as the image I've built up of them in my mind is very, very far from that.
You'll have to have conversations with some of them to realise mate.
Old 21-11-2021, 09:47 PM
This is it

Chris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Quite possibly.

Aren’t the HF a bunch of people who follow CPFC rather than a political organisation? There will be all sorts of people in there under the banner of ‘HF’
Old 21-11-2021, 10:02 PM
Probationary User

Tktboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTktboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTktboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTktboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTktboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTktboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTktboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTktboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTktboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTktboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTktboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Now you're just being a dick. Talk about bias.
Old 21-11-2021, 10:03 PM

Simon Sledger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSimon Sledger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSimon Sledger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSimon Sledger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSimon Sledger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSimon Sledger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSimon Sledger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSimon Sledger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSimon Sledger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSimon Sledger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSimon Sledger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I don't think you can call someone who doesn't tolerate racism as 'far left'. Especially at a club like Palace.
Old 21-11-2021, 10:11 PM
The Stockton SLAP

STOCKTON came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSTOCKTON came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSTOCKTON came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSTOCKTON came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSTOCKTON came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSTOCKTON came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSTOCKTON came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSTOCKTON came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSTOCKTON came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSTOCKTON came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSTOCKTON came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Loosely knowing a couple of the HF that's rubbish that as a group they have a 'far left' ideology.

If that poster is trying to infer that being anti racist and inclusive is negative, and frame that as 'far left' and a bad thing, then they should realise most Palace supporters would share those basic principles.
Im sure most fans would prefer to be associated with that rather than some of the other fringe knuckledraggers that seem to be kicking about at games
"You should be ashamed. You’re now so boujee you complain about Watford being horrible. Be proud of what palace are - blue collar, tough south London club. Never forget what you are." - Damien Delaney 16/03/2019
Old 21-11-2021, 10:21 PM
Ball Gazer has been.

N : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
3 pages Of handbags.
Old 21-11-2021, 10:22 PM
COYP!

in-exile has disabled reputation
2017 they seemed friendly...

Hey how about the club could invent a little plastic card that you could have in your wallet to access games and maybe it could even come in a little wallet of its own, now that would be really convenient .... just a thought !
Old 21-11-2021, 10:24 PM

Weed Killer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWeed Killer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWeed Killer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWeed Killer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWeed Killer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWeed Killer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWeed Killer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWeed Killer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWeed Killer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWeed Killer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWeed Killer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Reports on the holmesdale site of shocking scenes/pitch battles between groups at Euston and a couple of people getting glassed.
Old 21-11-2021, 10:24 PM

SelsEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelsEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelsEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelsEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelsEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelsEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelsEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelsEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelsEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelsEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelsEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Saw a scuffle on the top floor of the Cricket club which didn’t seem too serious, then a lot of arguing/shouting outside between HF and another group (presumably this Addo lot) about a racist comment made towards someone in the HF.

Half-time was the worst, seemed like quite a few involved and saw someone’s face covered in blood. First and hopefully the last time I’ve seen in-fighting like that.
Old 21-11-2021, 10:26 PM
Banned by Moderators

Waffle knows where the wild roses growWaffle knows where the wild roses growWaffle knows where the wild roses growWaffle knows where the wild roses growWaffle knows where the wild roses growWaffle knows where the wild roses growWaffle knows where the wild roses growWaffle knows where the wild roses growWaffle knows where the wild roses growWaffle knows where the wild roses growWaffle knows where the wild roses grow
My user name is just that a user name. You are obviously a member of the HF as how dare anyone say something against them. A full bunch of snowflakes, try throwing there weight around in numbers...
Old 21-11-2021, 10:27 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
2017 they seemed friendly...

Well someone didn’t get sent the dress code.

He must have been so embarrassed.

Cricket wanker.
Old 21-11-2021, 10:29 PM
Banned by Moderators

Waffle knows where the wild roses growWaffle knows where the wild roses growWaffle knows where the wild roses growWaffle knows where the wild roses growWaffle knows where the wild roses growWaffle knows where the wild roses growWaffle knows where the wild roses growWaffle knows where the wild roses growWaffle knows where the wild roses growWaffle knows where the wild roses growWaffle knows where the wild roses grow
Was in the cricket ground, saw it boot off by the marquee and again straight after by the concourse. See 2 sepetate fights at half time but as u said I was not at euston