Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS BBS Forums User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 08-01-2020, 06:43 PM
Eagle in the Borders

Slimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is here
iPad issue

For reasons that I can't explain, my iPad has logged me out of my BBS account and refuses to allow me to log back in. I have tried manually changing my password and getting the BBS to reset it for me, but to no avail. I can log in from my phone and PC, no problem. Does anyone have any ideas as to how I can solve this?

Many thanks in advance.
Old 08-01-2020, 07:01 PM
It's a term of affection

Fatboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFatboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFatboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFatboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFatboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFatboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFatboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFatboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFatboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFatboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFatboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Hi,

If you had previously saved the password on the ipad - you might need to delete the saved entry, and login fresh to save it again.

Try the below link

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 08-01-2020, 07:09 PM
Eagle in the Borders

Slimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is here
Thanks for the reply. I had considered this but it made no difference.
Old 08-01-2020, 07:16 PM
Pilot of the storm

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
I don't know much about iPads or Safari but issues like that can often be resolved by clearing cookies. Have you tried that?
Old 08-01-2020, 07:30 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Have you tried restarting the iPad?
Old 08-01-2020, 08:31 PM
Eagle in the Borders

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieEdwards View Post
I don't know much about iPads or Safari but issues like that can often be resolved by clearing cookies. Have you tried that?
I did Eddie, thanks anyway. I solved it by deleting and re-installing Firefox so It looks to have been a bug in the app.
Old 08-01-2020, 08:36 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Firefox has been my go to web browser for a few years now, but over about the last year it has started to bug me. It maybe operator error on my part, or just settings that I need to adjust, but at the same time it might be time for me at least to look elsewhere.