Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 12-01-2016, 09:03 AM

BB Bob Sam the man is hereBB Bob Sam the man is hereBB Bob Sam the man is hereBB Bob Sam the man is hereBB Bob Sam the man is hereBB Bob Sam the man is hereBB Bob Sam the man is hereBB Bob Sam the man is hereBB Bob Sam the man is hereBB Bob Sam the man is hereBB Bob Sam the man is here
RBS predicting it could be a difficult year for mining stocks and oil companies and that they might have to cut their dividends - no shit sherlock!
Old 12-01-2016, 09:27 AM

01CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine01CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine01CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine01CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine01CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine01CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine01CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine01CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine01CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine01CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine01CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
5K A2M.ASX A2 milk
5k BAL.ASX Bellamy
Cheers
COYP, A2 Milk & Bellamy's
Old 12-01-2016, 09:39 AM

BB Bob Sam the man is hereBB Bob Sam the man is hereBB Bob Sam the man is hereBB Bob Sam the man is hereBB Bob Sam the man is hereBB Bob Sam the man is hereBB Bob Sam the man is hereBB Bob Sam the man is hereBB Bob Sam the man is hereBB Bob Sam the man is hereBB Bob Sam the man is here
Latest update on the runners and riders....

Table As At 12/01/2016 09:37

Position Name Value
1 North Kent Eagle £10,733
2 BeaverWilly £10,246
3 se1eagle £10,173
4 Sidney Kickit £10,027
5 Shoreditch CPFC £10,000
6 Disco Mixx kidd £10,000
7 01CPFC £10,000
8 suits_you £9,869
9 Beckenham Boy £9,755
10 mewsend £9,731
11 BB Bob £9,724
12 CT_Palace £9,677
13 immoralgiant £9,589
14 the drexciyan £9,412
15 unsensibleLiam £9,322
16 eagle mart £9,127
17 OriginalNutter £9,004
18 Alderhorst £8,206

Mr Average £9,700
Mr FTSE £9,453

Hopefully I haven't missed anyone!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CPFC BBS 2016.pdf (38.8 KB, 6 views)
Old 12-01-2016, 09:40 AM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
A small point.

An alder is a tree, whereas an adler is an eagle.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 12-01-2016, 09:49 AM

Maybe a change will give you some wings....you seem a bit rooted at the moment.

(I'll get my coat)

Old 12-01-2016, 09:50 AM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
It's all about the long game, and playing by your own rules, and I am assuming this runs out to 2020 and doesn't stop at the end of 2016 like the rules.

(I did say I should have held off and kept in cash for the time being).
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 12-01-2016, 10:40 AM
Vive La Revolution

Shoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is here
I might regret this as it's a long term play but 50% into Ithaca at 19.15 please.
Old 12-01-2016, 10:41 AM
Happy Felix Day!

Shit that's braver than me
Old 15-01-2016, 11:39 AM

immoralgiant is like ice, their footing does betrayimmoralgiant is like ice, their footing does betrayimmoralgiant is like ice, their footing does betrayimmoralgiant is like ice, their footing does betrayimmoralgiant is like ice, their footing does betrayimmoralgiant is like ice, their footing does betrayimmoralgiant is like ice, their footing does betrayimmoralgiant is like ice, their footing does betrayimmoralgiant is like ice, their footing does betrayimmoralgiant is like ice, their footing does betrayimmoralgiant is like ice, their footing does betray
Good article on Bitcoin from one of the core developers who has just left. To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 21-01-2016, 03:53 PM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
Taking a bit of a punt here:

Bob, can you move all my stock into TAL.
Old 25-01-2016, 08:49 AM

A post snowmaggedon monday update for you...

Table As At 25/01/2016 08:47

Position Name Value
1 North Kent Eagle £10,867
2 01CPFC £10,738
3 CT_Palace £10,394
4 Shoreditch CPFC £10,385
5 Disco Mixx kidd £10,000
6 Beckenham Boy £9,978
7 suits_you £9,919
8 BeaverWilly £9,910
9 Sidney Kickit £9,611
10 the drexciyan £9,551
11 BB Bob £9,230
12 OriginalNutter £9,153
13 se1eagle £9,133
14 Adlerhorst £9,093
15 immoralgiant £9,047
16 unsensibleLiam £8,739
17 mewsend £8,704
18 eagle mart £8,188

Mr Average £9,591
Mr FTSE £9,418
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CPFC BBS 2016.pdf (38.7 KB, 3 views)
Old 26-01-2016, 02:56 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Let me load up all my cash on TWTR at $16.60.
Old 29-01-2016, 04:22 PM

Friday PM update....

Table As At 29/01/2016 16:21

Position Name Value
1 North Kent Eagle £11,319
2 01CPFC £10,786
3 Beckenham Boy £10,653
4 Shoreditch CPFC £10,450
5 suits_you £10,232
6 Funk Butter £10,210
7 CT_Palace £10,029
8 Disco Mixx kidd £10,000
9 Adlerhorst £9,917
10 OriginalNutter £9,874
11 BeaverWilly £9,798
12 Sidney Kickit £9,706
13 the drexciyan £9,396
14 BB Bob £9,162
15 immoralgiant £9,052
16 unsensibleLiam £8,866
17 mewsend £8,740
18 eagle mart £8,131
19 se1eagle £7,919
Mr Average £9,697
Mr FTSE £9,683
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CPFC BBS 2016.pdf (39.0 KB, 11 views)
Old 05-02-2016, 03:06 PM

mewsend : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemewsend : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemewsend : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemewsend : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemewsend : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemewsend : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemewsend : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemewsend : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemewsend : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemewsend : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemewsend : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Hi Bob
Can i sell HNL currently 7.25
and my other loser BARC currently 174.5
and buy IOG currently 6.875
Thanks
Old 05-02-2016, 04:26 PM
Vive La Revolution

Shoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is here
Selling or buying IOG at that price?

Trades from LSE:

05-Feb-16 15:27:38 7.08p 3,500 Buy* 6.5p -7.25p £247.80
05-Feb-16 13:59:20 7.15p 6,911 Buy* 6.75p - 7.50p £494.14O
Old 05-02-2016, 04:31 PM

mewsend : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemewsend : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemewsend : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemewsend : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemewsend : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemewsend : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemewsend : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemewsend : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemewsend : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemewsend : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemewsend : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Hi Shoreditch
I took a photo of the price as I do with all my trades
How do I upload it to here?
Thanks
Old 05-02-2016, 04:43 PM
Vive La Revolution

a photo of what?
Old 05-02-2016, 04:44 PM
Vive La Revolution

LOL, you just sent me a photo that confirms the offer was 7.25p
Old 05-02-2016, 04:51 PM

I quoted mid price. I tried to upload the picture as my profile but couldn't. Anyway it's only a game so I don't even mind if it's 8p I'm still averaging down.
It might give you a chance to beat me then this year 😀
Old 05-02-2016, 05:22 PM
Vive La Revolution

I wish I could buy at the mid price! This year I will have my revenge.