Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 03-01-2020, 08:11 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trist View Post
Picked up a Roku streaming stick. Just wondered if there is a way to get SD on it? Not majorly fussed as I'm happy using SD on my iPad most of the time but just wondered on the rare occasion I get to watch he footy on the big Tele.
Of course - Never used one before but it's a cert that they would make a device where you can download IPTV apps. Best thing to do is go to your download app options and just search IPTV then choose one of the many apps SD/UV use.

Perfect player
Smarters
GSE
Tivimate
....etc

Pretty much any IPTV player will play it through the app.
Old 03-01-2020, 08:41 AM

1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here
For anybody that uses it on ios, it appears the old IPTV Smarters app has been removed from apple appstore, and there is now a identically named replacement that is a subs based one so avoiding. If you still have the old app it will still work but for any new install not available.

Looking at Sportsdonkey site they showing a replacement app called "WESOPRO IPTV Player" just tested it and free and works fine (similar to smarters)
Old 03-01-2020, 11:58 AM
The Sun Is Often Out

Trist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for you
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
Of course - Never used one before but it's a cert that they would make a device where you can download IPTV apps. Best thing to do is go to your download app options and just search IPTV then choose one of the many apps SD/UV use.

Perfect player

Smarters

GSE

Tivimate

....etc

Pretty much any IPTV player will play it through the app.

Cheers, I'll give that a crack.
Old 03-01-2020, 01:46 PM
Pure Codology

SE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is here
Got a question about universal here...

I switched myself and my elderly father in law over when Winston said they were shutting up shop. We both have the same account level, no extras for each of us.

Over Christmas I set up the FiL's Samsung telly with the app, that's all working great and he's very happy. All good.

Now I've set up my universal to come through the app on my Xbox here at home, again all good.

So we have the same style accounts, but different IPTV apps handling them. The content should be the same, right?

But there are differences and I can't get my head around why.

e.g. he has all of the supersport channels listed and I have none, not just in the EPG, but if I search for them the answer is nil. The same goes for the betting sports feeds, but I'm less bothered about them than I am supersports.

Does anyone know why these differences are occuring and if/how I can remedy them?

It's got me completely baffled.

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 03-01-2020, 08:06 PM

Clinton100 knows where the wild roses growClinton100 knows where the wild roses growClinton100 knows where the wild roses growClinton100 knows where the wild roses growClinton100 knows where the wild roses growClinton100 knows where the wild roses growClinton100 knows where the wild roses growClinton100 knows where the wild roses growClinton100 knows where the wild roses growClinton100 knows where the wild roses growClinton100 knows where the wild roses grow
Quote:
Originally Posted by SE5eagle View Post
Got a question about universal here...

I switched myself and my elderly father in law over when Winston said they were shutting up shop. We both have the same account level, no extras for each of us.

Over Christmas I set up the FiL's Samsung telly with the app, that's all working great and he's very happy. All good.

Now I've set up my universal to come through the app on my Xbox here at home, again all good.

So we have the same style accounts, but different IPTV apps handling them. The content should be the same, right?

But there are differences and I can't get my head around why.

e.g. he has all of the supersport channels listed and I have none, not just in the EPG, but if I search for them the answer is nil. The same goes for the betting sports feeds, but I'm less bothered about them than I am supersports.

Does anyone know why these differences are occuring and if/how I can remedy them?

It's got me completely baffled.
Not 100% sure mate but I had a similar problem with the Android app. Couldn't see the listed games that I could see on the firestick. Eventually realised that I could refresh the listings on the first page (after log in page) of the app

Maybe setting similar to that?
Old 03-01-2020, 08:11 PM
Loosefish Scapegrace

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clinton100 View Post
Not 100% sure mate but I had a similar problem with the Android app. Couldn't see the listed games that I could see on the firestick. Eventually realised that I could refresh the listings on the first page (after log in page) of the app

Maybe setting similar to that?
Yep - refreshing the Media Contents (Live TV, etc.) is pretty much essential to get the up to date VIP links on Matchdays.
Old 04-01-2020, 12:30 PM
Pure Codology

SE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is here
Thanks Clinton and AWFOW, will give it a go.

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 04-01-2020, 05:55 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Presently I use the internet option to watch SD2/ Uni on our Samsung Smart TV. I wanted to download an IPTV app but it seems complicated, you have to DL Smart IPTV first and then some other guff. Has anyone got the app on their TV?
Old 04-01-2020, 05:58 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Sports Donkey- is it worth it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbo View Post
Presently I use the internet option to watch SD2/ Uni on our Samsung Smart TV. I wanted to download an IPTV app but it seems complicated, you have to DL Smart IPTV first and then some other guff. Has anyone got the app on their TV?

Yes itís very straight forward.

Just dl the IPTV app and enter your details.
Old 04-01-2020, 06:32 PM

ellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Is SD down? Doesn’t seem to work through IPTV App or Samsung TV.
Old 04-01-2020, 07:32 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post
Yes itís very straight forward.

Just dl the IPTV app and enter your details.
Can Smart IPTV be downloaded by internet on the set, or do I need to DL to a USB stick and inject it in?
Old 04-01-2020, 08:03 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Sports Donkey- is it worth it?

Quote:
Can Smart IPTV be downloaded by internet on the set, or do I need to DL to a USB stick and inject it in?

What TV do you have? Does it not have an App Store?
Old 04-01-2020, 08:09 PM

Ryan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Samsung has blocked smart IPTV on 2018 and beyond models if you canít find it. Can still get STB emu itís a bit more expensive but works on the mag portal way of setting it up on sports donkey website.
Old 05-01-2020, 01:54 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Anyone got a Supersport or any other channel number on donkey/universal?

Sorry to be lazy I will sit down at 2:01 as rushing to make it so a heads up appreciated
Old 05-01-2020, 02:00 PM
Get the f* off my Cloud!!

Scifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is here
I've not had much luck with this recently. I'm using the .m3u files and I can pick up most BT and sky channels but it is always stuck on loading when I go to any Supersport, ESPN or BEIN channels.

Bigend, I think it should be on ESPN+. In the listing I saw there was ESPN Plus from 1 to 30. I imagine one of thos is right but like I say I'm stuck on the loading screen
Old 05-01-2020, 02:02 PM

glenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigend1 View Post

Sorry to be lazy I will sit down at 2:01 as rushing to make it so a heads up appreciated
Shouldn't rush as it looks like the Big Bash game is over running a touch, so not showing yet.
Old 05-01-2020, 02:03 PM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Supposedly on super sports 8 but cricket is over running
Old 05-01-2020, 02:03 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scifo View Post
I've not had much luck with this recently. I'm using the .m3u files and I can pick up most BT and sky channels but it is always stuck on loading when I go to any Supersport, ESPN or BEIN channels.

Bigend, I think it should be on ESPN+. In the listing I saw there was ESPN Plus from 1 to 30. I imagine one of thos is right but like I say I'm stuck on the loading screen
Cheers. Sadly no ESPN worked.

Personally Iíve found it on LL in the fa cup folder but no joy on donkey and that usually has less jumpy streams. Iíll let you know if I do find one
Old 05-01-2020, 02:04 PM

exiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin H View Post
Supposedly on super sports 8 but cricket is over running
for how long any idea ?
Old 05-01-2020, 02:05 PM
a bit peckish

PIE "N" MASH Sam the man is herePIE "N" MASH Sam the man is herePIE "N" MASH Sam the man is herePIE "N" MASH Sam the man is herePIE "N" MASH Sam the man is herePIE "N" MASH Sam the man is herePIE "N" MASH Sam the man is herePIE "N" MASH Sam the man is herePIE "N" MASH Sam the man is herePIE "N" MASH Sam the man is herePIE "N" MASH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigend1 View Post

Looking but can't find us