Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 20-04-2019, 05:36 PM

PemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by dim View Post
VAR will add to his appeal for big clubs next season.... he will finally get the benefit from refs.

Whoever he plays for will get loads of pens and probably set the play up to get them.

Any transfer value should account for that.

Not really true. Can't think of the last time Wilf was denied a penalty he was entitled to - Watford away last season ?

He's been denied free kicks all right, but VAR will not judge on them unless a potential sending off.
Old 20-04-2019, 05:44 PM

PemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
And he speaks French.
Did not know that.
Really cannot see him joining a European side if he does not have the language skills.
Old 20-04-2019, 05:50 PM

NorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is here
I can't see a top 6 club wanting him for the kind of money we would demand.

The reality is he would be a squad player at a big club, much like Mahrez.

He is close to turning 27. He is injury prone. He has had numerous breaks for injury in the last two seasons. This will get worse as he gets closer to 30 and beyond. His end product is not good enough for a big club. He still has a temper, as shown with his red card against Southampton.

Out of the big 6 who would want him:

Chelsea-Potential transfer embargo.

Man Utd-Surely they wouldn't want him back. Did he get on with Solskjaer at Cardiff?

Man City-Would be lucky to make their bench.

Spurs-Not known for spending big money.

Liverpool-No rumours of them wanting him. Wouldn't get a game ahead of their front 3.

Arsenal-No rumours of wanting him.

Abroad: He couldn't settle in the North of England. I couldn't see him settling in Germany.

If he wants to go, fair enough. I would be sorry to see him go, but there would be no hard feelings. I just can't see a bid of £50 million or more coming in.

Last edited by NorthPalace23; 20-04-2019 at 06:32 PM.
Old 20-04-2019, 05:53 PM
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!

Beatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthPalace23 View Post

He is close to turning 27. He is injury prone. He has had numerous breaks for injury in the last two seasons. This will get worse as he gets closer to 30 and beyond. His end product is not good enough for a big club. He still has a temper, as shown with his red card against Southampton.

Man Utd-Surely they wouldn't want him back. Did he get on with Solskjaer at Cardiff?

Liverpool-No rumours of them wanting him. Wouldn't get a game ahead of their front 3.

Abroad: He couldn't settle in the North of England. I couldn't see him settling in Germany.

If he wants to go, fair enough. I would be sorry to see h8m go, but there would be no hard feelings. I just can't see a bid of £50 million or more coming in.
A well balanced and thought out post.

"And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySwY7...eature=related
Old 20-04-2019, 06:06 PM

CPFC85 Sam the man is hereCPFC85 Sam the man is hereCPFC85 Sam the man is hereCPFC85 Sam the man is hereCPFC85 Sam the man is hereCPFC85 Sam the man is hereCPFC85 Sam the man is hereCPFC85 Sam the man is hereCPFC85 Sam the man is hereCPFC85 Sam the man is hereCPFC85 Sam the man is here
Wouldn't begrudge him a move this summer at all but just hope it's abroad and for a huge sum.
Old 20-04-2019, 06:36 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthPalace23 View Post

If he wants to go, fair enough. I would be sorry to see him go, but there would be no hard feelings. I just can't see a bid of £50 million or more coming in.
I have wondered if he would consider a move to a side like Everton if the top 6 don't come knocking with enough cash. Would 20m plus Look an be a deal that could work for us?

With the money that Wolves have could they come knocking?
Old 20-04-2019, 06:41 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
I have wondered if he would consider a move to a side like Everton if the top 6 don't come knocking with enough cash. Would 20m plus Look an be a deal that could work for us?

Our star player wonít be going to also rans like everton or wolves

We arenít skint in the Championship anymore, raise the bar
Old 20-04-2019, 06:44 PM
Watching from Warmington

Big Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:

He specifically says champions league. Right now the only 3 clubs who are regulars are City, Spurs and Liverpool. Arsenal, Utd and Chelsea fight out the 4th spot. Wolves, Everton etc may aspire to get that 4th spot (didnít Tony Bloom want it as well???) but they are not going to be challenging in the next 3 years which is when his career is going to be at its peak.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/olympics/19232019
Old 20-04-2019, 07:00 PM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Wolves?
Old 20-04-2019, 07:04 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Hard to say where he would go?

If Sane goes to Spain he would be a perfect replacement at L'pool.

Likewise Hazard and Chelsea.

Would Tottenham pay the money in transfer fee and wages?

Have to say I watched Tottenham Man City first leg and thought how much better suited Zaha would be for them than Mahrez. They are also losing Sane apparently

Would improve Arsenal massively

Man U are looking for to re-build with a right winger (and right back) a priority.

Zaha Aguero Sterling would be a devastating front 3
Old 20-04-2019, 07:07 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Blue Eagle View Post
He specifically says champions league. Right now the only 3 clubs who are regulars are City, Spurs and Liverpool. Arsenal, Utd and Chelsea fight out the 4th spot. Wolves, Everton etc may aspire to get that 4th spot (didnít Tony Bloom want it as well???) but they are not going to be challenging in the next 3 years which is when his career is going to be at its peak.
True. He did say Champions League but I'm just thinking what happens if a champions league team doesn't come in for him but a regular top 10 side does?

After all the top 6 may well be able to find and afford better players than Wilf.

Are we sure any of the top 6 will want him? Probably 1 or 2 will but will they be willing to match our valuation off him? A team like Everton or Wolves could even pay more as he would make more difference to them and therefore want him more.

Last edited by Eddie McGoldrick's tash; 20-04-2019 at 07:13 PM.
Old 20-04-2019, 07:09 PM
It's obscene

cpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I have read some crap on the bbs but these recent posts are laughable. Sell him to wolves or Everton.
Old 20-04-2019, 07:10 PM
I'm thinking about it

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS78 View Post
Our star player wonít be going to also rans like everton or wolves

We arenít skint in the Championship anymore, raise the bar
I agree. I am just suggesting that it is possible that none of the top 6 want him for a price we'll agree to sell at because they may feel they can sign a better player elsewhere for better value.

If that did happen I wonder if Wilf would still want to make a smaller step up the ladder to a club with more ambition/ resources than us.
Old 20-04-2019, 07:16 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Quote:
I agree. I am just suggesting that it is possible that none of the top 6 want him for a price we'll agree to sell at because they may feel they can sign a better player elsewhere for better value.

If that did happen I wonder if Wilf would still want to make a smaller step up the ladder to a club with more ambition/ resources than us.
I doubt it.

I would love him to stay, absolutely love him to stay, but I am sure one of the top 6 or PSG etc will pay the money. He's worth it.

Sadly this interview is the first step in that process. I have had hope every summer that he would stay (and happily put money on it) but I think he is off now.

Am gutted, but wish him well. More than any player I can imagine he has earned a move to the big time.
Old 20-04-2019, 07:26 PM
Pure Codology

SE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC85 View Post
Wouldn't begrudge him a move this summer at all but just hope it's abroad and for a huge sum.
Would rather see him on match of the day tbh.

For at least a season anyway, I don't generally watch it when we're in the championship.

Love him.

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 20-04-2019, 07:27 PM
it's a city you know...

st albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is here
I think he might look a little silly when a club doesn't come in for him that he deems worthwhile moving to
Old 20-04-2019, 07:57 PM

thomasbroad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethomasbroad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethomasbroad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethomasbroad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethomasbroad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethomasbroad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethomasbroad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethomasbroad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethomasbroad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethomasbroad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethomasbroad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
His intentions have always been this and we've all known it - he also loves Palace and nobody has ever come in for him with an actual bid of any substance.

He's worth more to us than any other club.
He'll want to play every single minute of every game - can you imagine him sitting on a bench/coming off after 65?

Unless somebody comes in for him, he'll still be here come the new season.
Old 20-04-2019, 08:05 PM
I'm thinking about it

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfcben View Post
I have read some crap on the bbs but these recent posts are laughable. Sell him to wolves or Everton.
Jeez, it was a question I raised. Whether if it came to it, would he only leave for a top 6 side? Not a suggestion. Read the post in context.

Last edited by Eddie McGoldrick's tash; 20-04-2019 at 08:12 PM.
Old 20-04-2019, 08:38 PM

PalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
If Liverpool lose Mane or Salah, I can see Klopp coming in for him. Same for Guardiola if Sane leaves. Spurs/Arsenal seem too tight to stump up the fee. Not sure about Chelsea, depends on who the manager is I suppose.
Old 20-04-2019, 08:50 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalaceForever View Post
If Liverpool lose Mane or Salah, I can see Klopp coming in for him. Same for Guardiola if Sane leaves. Spurs/Arsenal seem too tight to stump up the fee. Not sure about Chelsea, depends on who the manager is I suppose.
Chelsea are under a transfer ban, they can sign no one