Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 20-08-2019, 01:12 PM

greybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is here
Only feels like yesterday I was there watching an equally dire performance to Saturdays.

https://www.gofundme.com/supporting-katerina
Old 20-08-2019, 01:19 PM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by greybot View Post
Only feels like yesterday I was there watching an equally dire performance to Saturdays.
Another day (evening) we just didn't turn up!
Old 20-08-2019, 02:53 PM

greybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is here
I mean Sunday. Should have remembered Palace only ruined half my weekend

https://www.gofundme.com/supporting-katerina
Old 20-08-2019, 09:52 PM

hdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is here
I cannot be bothered to go to Spurs after the shoddy transport problems caused by too many fans and their total lack of organisation last time in and outside the ground, not to mention the cramped seating which was totally unsuitable for disabled fans.

The stewarding was truly on another level showing up their lack of knowledge as 10 different stewards whom I asked did not know where the away section was.

It took me just 25 minutes to get to Spurs and nearly 2 hours to get home which is not my idea of fun.
Old 20-08-2019, 09:59 PM

Neillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by hdeagle View Post
I cannot be bothered to go to Spurs after the shoddy transport problems caused by too many fans and their total lack of organisation last time in and outside the ground, not to mention the cramped seating which was totally unsuitable for disabled fans.

The stewarding was truly on another level showing up their lack of knowledge as 10 different stewards whom I asked did not know where the away section was.

It took me just 25 minutes to get to Spurs and nearly 2 hours to get home which is not my idea of fun.
It wasn't great, but it'll be better this time round for fairly obvious reasons and Seven Sisters is to be avoided like the plague for sure.
Old 20-08-2019, 10:16 PM

wrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Maddest part of the night was when the police horse section decided to hold the 10 15 race along the pavement by the palace coaches
Old 20-08-2019, 10:19 PM

mether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:

1st game at a new stadium, what did you expect.
Old 20-08-2019, 10:30 PM

hdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is here
Spurs is my nearest ground and it is plainly obvious that the transport infrastructure is not in place to deal with the size of the crowds that Spurs now gets.

To the extent that they have to send fans to alternative stations once the closest ones are over capacity and are full to bursting with thousands of fans wanting to use them being locked out and directed to stations some distance away.
Old 20-08-2019, 10:42 PM

I expected their stewards to have been properly briefed about who goes where and not to be seated in a seat where my knees were pushed up against the rail behind the seat in front as they had fitted in an extra row of seats at the expense of acceptable leg-room.

What a bright idea locating us directly in front of the home fans behind and above us so that they could hurl abuse, spit and some even threw objects.

This had nothing to do with it being their first home game and was just poor planning and organisation.
Old 21-08-2019, 12:23 PM

jjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is here
Is this sold out? Forgot to buy one yesterday and there are none showing online today.
Old 21-08-2019, 12:57 PM
Pilot of the storm

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjeagle View Post
Is this sold out? Forgot to buy one yesterday and there are none showing online today.
No, plenty still available. Try logging out and back in, and if there's still nothing showing online call the box office.
Old 21-08-2019, 01:56 PM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Whilst I can't speak for the disabled facilities, I had no issues at all with the stadium earlier this year. Locating which corner of the ground to head towards really isn't that difficult and there were far smaller queues at Tottenham Hale than there are at Norwood Junction on matchdays. It's a bit of a long walk which, granted, isn't suitable for some, but it's no different to the old WHL in that respect.
Old 21-08-2019, 03:10 PM

Norwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Stood at the top of the stairs when the final whistle went and I walked to Northumberland Park - straight in, followed the endless windy ramp across to trains heading back into London, one arrived as I got onto the platform, sat down and had a lovely chat with a couple of Spurs fans until we said our goodbyes at the other end.

On my way there I went via White Hart Lane and got incredibly confused and annoyed that I had to walk through the underground Sainsbury's car park, out the other end and then down a road, before turning down another road etc. so I will just be using Northumberland Park again. Much easier.

Here's Andy Johnson He's More Than Capable... Of Scoring
And He Very Nearly Did.....
And Neil Shipperley has!!!
Old 21-08-2019, 03:14 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Always remembered Spurs as a terrible ground to get away from but there are defo more transport options than in the past.
Old 21-08-2019, 03:29 PM

They are the same transport links but with thousands of more fans using them they struggle to cope and have to close the stations once capacity has been reached and direct fans to other stations some distance away.
Old 21-08-2019, 03:33 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
No they aren't. Northumberland Park for example has far more trains running to Stratford. They also have the new Meridien station as well.
Old 21-08-2019, 03:34 PM
Flying High

cpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nth Kent Eagle View Post
No they aren't. Northumberland Park for example has far more trains running to Stratford. They also have the new Meridien station as well.
They've built a new line and platform as well.

Tshabalabalabalabalaba
Old 21-08-2019, 03:40 PM

pardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is here
Couldn't make last season, but in previous years at the old ground I always used Northumberland Park without much fuss.

Is the consensus that it's still fine, even with the added capacity? Or would it make more sense to walk to Seven Sisters?
Old 21-08-2019, 04:13 PM

They closed Northumberland Park once it was at capacity and sent fans to Tottenham Hale.

Those who were able to get into Northumberland Park station before the chaos ensued can consider themselves lucky as there were literally thousands not so lucky being diverted to Tottenham Hale on the approach to the station.
Old 21-08-2019, 04:22 PM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
I normally jump into a black cab after the game to Charing Cross .... Always a few hanging around down the road where the traffic is stopped.