Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 23-08-2019, 04:48 PM

hdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is here
My seat was at the back of Block 118 and the Spurs fans were situated directly behind us in both lower and upper tiers with absolutely no segregation between the home and away fans which is what led to some problems.

As I have said it seems that they have rules of their own compared to other away sections at other grounds and it is all about maximising their income at the expense of acceptable space between the seating rows allowing fans to sit in comfort.

Spurs should learn from Arsenal who have roomy comfortable seating with room to stretch your legs.
Old 23-08-2019, 05:44 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
The positioning of home fans above and beyond the away fans isn't great I agree.

They cope with it at Arsenal - presumably the Arsenal fans above the away fans have season tickets, and so behave pretty well so as not to lose their seats

At Tottenham it was not well managed at all!
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and singÖ and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 23-08-2019, 06:05 PM

James SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Anyone know whatís the next phase of selling. I have about 3,900 points so havenít been able to purchase yet.

Will it be open to all members on Monday?
Old 23-08-2019, 06:38 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by hdeagle View Post
My seat was at the back of Block 118 and the Spurs fans were situated directly behind us in both lower and upper tiers with absolutely no segregation between the home and away fans which is what led to some problems.

As I have said it seems that they have rules of their own compared to other away sections at other grounds and it is all about maximising their income at the expense of acceptable space between the seating rows allowing fans to sit in comfort.

Spurs should learn from Arsenal who have roomy comfortable seating with room to stretch your legs.
Ffs Palace. This man is the main defender, come what may, of the club on the BBS and he is concerned he cannot see the club at the ground nearest to his house due to disability. If the club cannot do something to help a disabled fan who is ferociously loyal to the club's management then there is something wrong with the way that Palace are run. The club helped corporates in the Main Stand get tickets last year at Spurs so please help this champion of Palace on the BBS.
Old 23-08-2019, 09:10 PM

hdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is here
A combination of sub-standard seating and huge transport problems due to the increased crowds is why I will not be attending Spurs anytime soon.
Old 23-08-2019, 10:00 PM

Gazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I left just as final whistle went last season. Admittedly I am a fast walker but I was able to walk to Tottenham Hale, get straight onto half empty tube train, had my pick of seats and was back at Victoria in no time.
Old 24-08-2019, 08:33 AM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
A combination of sub-standard seating and huge transport problems due to the increased crowds is why I will not be attending Spurs anytime soon.
Iím currently watching Breakfast Time which has an interview with a Paralympic wheelchair user who posted on social media about being stuck on a train at Godalming. No staff came with a ramp and another passenger had to forcibly prevent the train doors from closing and continuing its journey.

These incidents need to be publicised and those responsible shamed into improvement. She used film on her phone and social media to do it.

Itís unacceptable that you had such a poor experience at Spurs multi million pound blingy stadium. Did you contact Spurs about it? I really think you and the other Palace wheelchair users should not accept this when Spurs should have done far better. They have the space and funds, thereís no excuse.

Take film of your experience, show how bad your view is, how limited the space etc etc. Then share on social media to the Palace fans and let us help you put pressure on Spurs.
Old 24-08-2019, 08:46 AM

I reported my experience at the time to Spurs stadium manager whom I spoke to and the FSA but nothing has been forthcoming.

I am due to attend a meeting of Premier League clubs and it will be very interesting to hear of other clubs trips to the new Spurs stadium and what problems they have encountered.

The fact that my last visit was Spurs first actual game is no excuse for my experience as a disabled fan.
Old 24-08-2019, 08:55 AM

According to this Tottenham Hale is a 25 minute walk from Spurs and Seven Sisters is a 30 minute walk from Spurs.

Northumberland Park is a 10 minute walk from Spurs which is why so many fans try to use it.

These times are for able bodied fans who do not have mobility problems.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 24-08-2019, 09:02 AM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
I reported my experience at the time to Spurs stadium manager whom I spoke to and the FSA but nothing has been forthcoming.

I am due to attend a meeting of Premier League clubs and it will be very interesting to hear of other clubs trips to the new Spurs stadium and what problems they have encountered.

The fact that my last visit was Spurs first actual game is no excuse for my experience as a disabled fan.
Good luck at that meeting. Personally Iíd focus on complaining about problems in the stadium that need to be changed. Other clubs can help support with their experiences.

Ofcourse the stewards on the first night should have been better briefed too, but your criticism about that will be brushed off as first match glitches, unless other clubs say theyíre still an issue.
Old 25-08-2019, 10:27 AM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by James SG View Post
Anyone know whatís the next phase of selling. I have about 3,900 points so havenít been able to purchase yet.

Will it be open to all members on Monday?
I am also interested to know as my youngest doesnít have enough points but would love to comes general sale soon?
Old 25-08-2019, 10:29 AM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Quote:
According to this Tottenham Hale is a 25 minute walk from Spurs and Seven Sisters is a 30 minute walk from Spurs.

Northumberland Park is a 10 minute walk from Spurs which is why so many fans try to use it.

These times are for able bodied fans who do not have mobility problems.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
The shuttle busses presumably can be used by disabled fans. They were very well run and easy to use.

I generally didnít share the view that the stadium was a problem. Albeit I am not disabled. Did you sit in a space designated for the disabled?
Old 25-08-2019, 02:35 PM

wrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by scro View Post
The shuttle busses presumably can be used by disabled fans. They were very well run and easy to use.

I generally didnít share the view that the stadium was a problem. Albeit I am not disabled. Did you sit in a space designated for the disabled?
From where he said he was think that's just a normal seat but because it's at the back wouldn't have to worry about many steps but not sure how would see from there unless he stood
Old 25-08-2019, 11:01 PM

I am ambulant disabled like many of Palace's disabled fans who do not need a wheelchair.

Many grounds disabled sections only cater for wheelchair users and they as a result do not have designated disabled seating which does present problems if you suffer from circulation problems and need to stretch your legs.

Palace often allocate ambulant disabled fans end of row seats but this is not always possible at some grounds and in some cases we have moved seats into vacant more suitable seating en masse. Grounds where this has happened include Chelsea and Watford.
Old 27-08-2019, 10:48 AM

steve13 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesteve13 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesteve13 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesteve13 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesteve13 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesteve13 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesteve13 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesteve13 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesteve13 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesteve13 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesteve13 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Are there going to be any more tickets and selling phases for this game?
Old 27-08-2019, 10:50 AM

Eaglez is like ice, their footing does betrayEaglez is like ice, their footing does betrayEaglez is like ice, their footing does betrayEaglez is like ice, their footing does betrayEaglez is like ice, their footing does betrayEaglez is like ice, their footing does betrayEaglez is like ice, their footing does betrayEaglez is like ice, their footing does betrayEaglez is like ice, their footing does betrayEaglez is like ice, their footing does betrayEaglez is like ice, their footing does betray
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve13 View Post
I spoke to the box office this morning. They said there is only a small number left so at this stage they have no intention of reducing the points criteria below 4000 as they believe all will go today.
Old 27-08-2019, 11:04 AM
Keep St George

King William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazza2 View Post
I left just as final whistle went last season. Admittedly I am a fast walker but I was able to walk to Tottenham Hale, get straight onto half empty tube train, had my pick of seats and was back at Victoria in no time.
yes I had no issues either - left just after the 2nd goal. fast walk back to Seven Sister, straight on a tube - back at Waterloo in no time.

Blaugrana al vent,
un crit valent
Tenim un nom, el sap tothom
BarÁa, BarÁa, BarÁa
Old 27-08-2019, 11:22 AM

wrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve13 View Post
Nearer game tickets that had been put aside for players owners ect go on sale if they don't want them but when it's in London on a sat afternoon that's less likely then when it's burnley away
Old 27-08-2019, 11:22 AM

James SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglez View Post
I spoke to the box office this morning. They said there is only a small number left so at this stage they have no intention of reducing the points criteria below 4000 as they believe all will go today.
F*ckers, tempting me in to spending £100 in the club shop to get enough points...
Old 27-08-2019, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglez View Post
I think the problem you create by doing this is you encourage people to use other peoples allocation. I was dutifully waiting for my youngest to get a ticket but now will have to get one in my dad's name for him to use. My old man will get the points he doesn't deserve. My son won't climb the ladder if i keep having to do this (did this for west ham also to ensure we aren't in the nose bleed seats).

I know there is no perfect system but I do feel for loyal fans that have only just started to travel away due to just becoming old enough or just starting in work and being able to afford it. They have an uphill battle getting on level terms with the rest of us with well over 6000 points.

I think 5 year should be the limit before points drop off now.