Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 27-08-2019, 01:33 PM

bodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I dont think we sold out Sheff utd or Man utd and tonight will be half empty we wont sell out lots of games so fans with not so many points can catch up, i am going Spurs in the hope its better then last time but i doubt i will go WHU its not a great football ground.
Old 27-08-2019, 02:13 PM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bodger View Post
I dont think we sold out Sheff utd or Man utd and tonight will be half empty we wont sell out lots of games so fans with not so many points can catch up, i am going Spurs in the hope its better then last time but i doubt i will go WHU its not a great football ground.
August away's are always a non starter for us. We are generally not in the country although i agree. The trouble is we'll all have to stomach the last phase choice of seating (which ironically is sometimes no bad thing). Personally i would much prefer the season started this coming weekend and it carried on later and removed some of the boring saturdays at the other end of the season.

As for West Ham. I found it perfectly acceptable in the lower tier. No my favourite but by no means a bad experience. I would never go at the back of the upper tier again. That is a total waste of money.
Old 27-08-2019, 02:15 PM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bodger View Post
I don't mind the phases.. i just wouldn't stop them at 4000 and then let the ditherers choose at their leisure, when there are fans with less points more motivated.
Old 27-08-2019, 03:56 PM

VKR1888 knows where the wild roses growVKR1888 knows where the wild roses growVKR1888 knows where the wild roses growVKR1888 knows where the wild roses growVKR1888 knows where the wild roses growVKR1888 knows where the wild roses growVKR1888 knows where the wild roses growVKR1888 knows where the wild roses growVKR1888 knows where the wild roses growVKR1888 knows where the wild roses growVKR1888 knows where the wild roses grow
Quote:
Originally Posted by scro View Post
I think the problem you create by doing this is you encourage people to use other peoples allocation. I was dutifully waiting for my youngest to get a ticket but now will have to get one in my dad's name for him to use. My old man will get the points he doesn't deserve. My son won't climb the ladder if i keep having to do this (did this for west ham also to ensure we aren't in the nose bleed seats).

I know there is no perfect system but I do feel for loyal fans that have only just started to travel away due to just becoming old enough or just starting in work and being able to afford it. They have an uphill battle getting on level terms with the rest of us with well over 6000 points.

I think 5 year should be the limit before points drop off now.
I think if you want to make it longer then they have to be worth less. Say ten percent of points for ten years ago, 20% for 9 years ago. I also think those that have a season ticket should get first choice with regards to sales over those who have the same points but don't have a season ticket.
Old 28-08-2019, 08:44 AM

alexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Does anyone know if there are any tickets left for low parish points holders to buy ?
Old 28-08-2019, 09:11 AM
Pilot of the storm

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexcpfc View Post
Does anyone know if there are any tickets left for low parish points holders to buy ?
There are still tickets available but they have not yet announced any additional phase. My guess is that they will eventually reduce the points threshold to 3500+ points or thereabouts to shift the last few.
Old 28-08-2019, 09:24 AM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieEdwards View Post
There are still tickets available but they have not yet announced any additional phase. My guess is that they will eventually reduce the points threshold to 3500+ points or thereabouts to shift the last few.
I agree with scro. There are probably hundreds of Palace fans below the current 4000 points requirement, who would love to go to this new stadium, and who would sell it out in seconds. IMO the points requirement should drop by a significant amount, and give the fans who are most motivated to snap up a ticket a chance
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 28-08-2019, 10:36 AM

alexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Cheers
Old 28-08-2019, 10:58 AM
Pilot of the storm

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
I agree with scro. There are probably hundreds of Palace fans below the current 4000 points requirement, who would love to go to this new stadium, and who would sell it out in seconds. IMO the points requirement should drop by a significant amount, and give the fans who are most motivated to snap up a ticket a chance
I see the appeal of that to a certain extent but it's not really fair to do that when you have a loyalty points system. There will be fans just below the current 4000 points threshold who are waiting to buy and they really have to be given priority for the last few tickets.
Old 28-08-2019, 11:56 AM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
There will be fans just below the current 4000 points threshold who are waiting to buy and they really have to be given priority for the last few tickets.
Then they should get on with it and lower the requirement to 3500 then. It's been on 4000+ since Friday - nobody else gets a 6 day window to decide
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 28-08-2019, 12:03 PM
Pilot of the storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
Then they should get on with it and lower the requirement to 3500 then. It's been on 4000+ since Friday - nobody else gets a 6 day window to decide
Agreed! Although the ticket site is now showing sold out anyway. Perhaps they'll just shift the last few via a waiting list rather than another points phase.
Old 28-08-2019, 12:44 PM
Flying High

cpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Sold out, just announced.

Tshabalabalabalabalaba
Old 28-08-2019, 01:03 PM
Pilot of the storm

Waiting list in operation for ST holders and members with 3000+ points. Definitely worth joining that if you want a ticket as there were some still available but probably not enough for them to bother with another sales phase.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 28-08-2019, 01:46 PM

Out of interest do you get loyalty points for booking under 23 games and womens games?
Old 28-08-2019, 01:56 PM
Unregistered User

tomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Ye, there were 70 singles left, because the CPFC ticket picking computer like to leave singles all over the place. Rather than have people fuming at having to buy singles to mop up the 70, they create a Waiting List and the pick the first 70 singletons from the list. That way they harvest the list without constant enquiries from the public about not being able to get pairs/trios together. If only they could fix the ticket system that has been broken for over 12 months now... hmmm... guess they are stuck with it...
Old 28-08-2019, 02:13 PM

wrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by scro View Post
Out of interest do you get loyalty points for booking under 23 games and womens games?
No for u23s
Old 03-09-2019, 11:57 AM

book yourself on this.. you won't regret it...

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 05-09-2019, 02:03 PM

sbds18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesbds18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesbds18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesbds18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesbds18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesbds18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesbds18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesbds18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesbds18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesbds18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesbds18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Waiting list people - tickets are now up.
Old 05-09-2019, 02:09 PM
A gift

CarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomlig View Post
Ye, there were 70 singles left, because the CPFC ticket picking computer like to leave singles all over the place. Rather than have people fuming at having to buy singles to mop up the 70, they create a Waiting List and the pick the first 70 singletons from the list. That way they harvest the list without constant enquiries from the public about not being able to get pairs/trios together. If only they could fix the ticket system that has been broken for over 12 months now... hmmm... guess they are stuck with it...

The amount of tickets left now I've bought mine and just an immaturely amusing number.
Old 06-09-2019, 09:27 AM
Unregistered User

tomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I see the Waiting List is now a first come, first served thing. So what was the point in taking it off sale when there were 70 singles left. It was first come, first serve then anyway. Incredible ::wallbash