Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 01-05-2021, 08:50 AM

Norwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmemour View Post
Anyone else torn on whether to go to the Arsenal game? I miss going to palace a huge, huge amount and am pretty certain Iíll get a ticket to this one having not gone to Spurs... but a bit of me doesnít want to go back until itís all exactly as I left it. Is that weird?
I'm in exactly the same boat. Would love to go but I'm not due a second vaccination until end of June. I am very much of the mindset that it wouldn't be responsible for me to travel to Norwich and back for this game when I've already missed everything else this season.

Here's Andy Johnson He's More Than Capable... Of Scoring
And He Very Nearly Did.....
And Neil Shipperley has!!!
Old 01-05-2021, 11:08 AM

wrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek View Post
6,500 fans would mean a pretty high proportion of season ticket holders would get to see one match (assuming those who went to the Spurs game - like me - will not get tickets for this one).
Not so sure some fans who went spurs game hook by crook won't be at the arsenal game
Old 01-05-2021, 11:27 AM

legaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmemour View Post
Anyone else torn on whether to go to the Arsenal game? I miss going to palace a huge, huge amount and am pretty certain Iíll get a ticket to this one having not gone to Spurs... but a bit of me doesnít want to go back until itís all exactly as I left it. Is that weird?
Easy decision for me. My 2nd jab is that afternoon!
Old 01-05-2021, 11:30 AM
Der Teufel

Ketteridge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKetteridge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKetteridge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKetteridge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKetteridge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKetteridge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKetteridge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKetteridge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKetteridge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKetteridge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKetteridge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I would say I was about 4000th in the queue for Spurs tickets, but I still managed to get a ticket on the waiting list.
The club were expecting a run of games with fans and they stated that if you were successful or turned down a ticket for the initial ballot then you go to bottom of the queue for the following game. Anyone successful on the waiting list would keep their original place in the queue for the next game.
It turns out that Arsenal was the next game, many months later!
Do you think the same rules apply?
Old 01-05-2021, 11:53 AM

horsham palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehorsham palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehorsham palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehorsham palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehorsham palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehorsham palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehorsham palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehorsham palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehorsham palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehorsham palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehorsham palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
There is nothing to stop anyone travelling across England right now. I could travel to Sheffield and watch snooker indoors right now if I had tickets for it.

I suspect covid testing in some form would be a requirement, because there is no sign yet of how to obtain a vaccination 'passport'
That's what I did. A fairly painless exercise for 3 days worth of top class sport. I couldn't officially stay in a hotel but an Air BnB was allowed.
Old 01-05-2021, 03:05 PM

JannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norwich_Eagle View Post
I'm in exactly the same boat. Would love to go but I'm not due a second vaccination until end of June. I am very much of the mindset that it wouldn't be responsible for me to travel to Norwich and back for this game when I've already missed everything else this season.
Well at least you wont have that problem for our away game at Norwich next season
Old 01-05-2021, 04:40 PM

Norwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JannerEagle View Post
Well at least you wont have that problem for our away game at Norwich next season
That's very true! Watford away is also an easy away game for me.

If, Brentford or Bournemouth get promoted then it's a perfect three for me in terms of where family lives lol!

Here's Andy Johnson He's More Than Capable... Of Scoring
And He Very Nearly Did.....
And Neil Shipperley has!!!
Old 04-05-2021, 05:10 PM
Troublemaker

EdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is here
The box office said today that if the Arsenal game is open to spectators, it'll probably be first come first served.
Old 05-05-2021, 11:08 AM

RobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is here
It will be home fans only for the final two rounds of matches this season assuming fans can go.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 05-05-2021, 11:13 AM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
I hope that the 10k Liverpool fans who get to go on the last day of the season are classy towards Roy should it be his final game. A lot of their fans weren't particularly fond of him.
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and singÖ and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 05-05-2021, 11:22 AM
it's a city you know...

st albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is here
So, to check. The arsenal game is moving to midweek of the 18th or 19th. Assume then that the Southampton game will be played when the arsenal game was originally planned for?
Old 05-05-2021, 11:27 AM

ollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdMan View Post
The box office said today that if the Arsenal game is open to spectators, it'll probably be first come first served.
I'm sure our online ticketing system will be able to cope with this easily
Old 05-05-2021, 11:29 AM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
I hope that the 10k Liverpool fans who get to go on the last day of the season are classy towards Roy should it be his final game. A lot of their fans weren't particularly fond of him.
Not a chance, they don't like him and the pro Liverpool journalist Tony Evans (I think his name is) will probably write more negative stuff about him too, he has previous for this
Old 05-05-2021, 11:43 AM

Polak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
From To view the link you have to Register or Login

"Regarding the upcoming Arsenal game, the club will share details on arrangements as soon as possible when confirmed by the Premier League."
Old 05-05-2021, 03:13 PM

RobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by st albans View Post
So, to check. The arsenal game is moving to midweek of the 18th or 19th. Assume then that the Southampton game will be played when the arsenal game was originally planned for?
Correct

The Arsenal game will be played that week (date not yet announced) and Southampton will be next Tuesday with an 8pm kick off, on Sky.
Old 05-05-2021, 04:02 PM
Maybe Itís Maybelline?

Scrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is here
Quote:
The fairest way would be to offer it to existing ST holders only as were the plans for after Spurs (in points order).

If you went to Spurs you should then be bottom of the list. If after every ST who didn't go to Spurs has had a chance to buy and there are any left, only then offer it to those who went to Spurs.
Old 05-05-2021, 04:52 PM
Troublemaker

EdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrumpy View Post
The fairest way would be to offer it to existing ST holders only as were the plans for after Spurs (in points order).

If you went to Spurs you should then be bottom of the list. If after every ST who didn't go to Spurs has had a chance to buy and there are any left, only then offer it to those who went to Spurs.

I agree, season ticket holders who didn't go to the Spurs game should get first shout. But the box office told me it would probably be first come first served.
Old 05-05-2021, 05:08 PM
Maybe Itís Maybelline?

Scrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login

£30 a head. Sold in Priority Points order. If you went to Spurs you are back of the queue.

Date
Loyalty Points
Friday, 7th May (10am) 5,500+
Monday, 10th May (10am) 5,000+
Tuesday, 11th May (10am) 4,500+
Wednesday, 12th May (10am) 4,000+
Thursday, 13th May (10am) 3,500+
Friday, 14th May (10am) All 2020/21 Season Ticket holders who didn’t attend the Spurs game
Friday, 14th May (2pm) All 2020/21 Season Ticket holders
Old 05-05-2021, 05:27 PM
Maybe Itís Maybelline?

Southampton on 11th has been moved to an 8.15 kick off to accommodate Man U who are now playing Leicester at 6pm.
Old 05-05-2021, 06:22 PM

The Arsenal game is on the Wednesday at 7pm live on BT.

I was wrong about Thursday games. Everything that week is on the Tuesday and Wednesday.

Last edited by RobertCPFC; 05-05-2021 at 06:30 PM.