Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 02-05-2021, 11:40 AM
Palace 'til i die

Aki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Incredible innings from Jos Buttler in the IPL today. Apparently his first ever T20 century.
Old 02-05-2021, 01:26 PM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aki Aki Aki View Post
Incredible innings from Jos Buttler in the IPL today. Apparently his first ever T20 century.
I watched it and he was brilliant. 60 odd balls for 124 and dragged the ball to get out
Old 03-05-2021, 06:06 PM

glenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorsEdge View Post
I watched it and he was brilliant. 60 odd balls for 124 and dragged the ball to get out
I watched the innings earlier today and he was quite out of nick at the start of the innings, other than one lovely piece of timing through midwicket. From about 60 onwards he went up a few gears and was clearing the ropes with ease. When he's in full flow he's some player.
Old 03-05-2021, 08:22 PM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenn.f View Post
I watched the innings earlier today and he was quite out of nick at the start of the innings, other than one lovely piece of timing through midwicket. From about 60 onwards he went up a few gears and was clearing the ropes with ease. When he's in full flow he's some player.
Yup and I think he got dropped when early on too. But like you said, once he gets on he is brilliant .
Old 04-05-2021, 08:34 AM

desperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is here
IPL postponed due to rising cases of Covid-19

I hope all the players get home quickly and safely
It is five!
Old 04-05-2021, 08:41 AM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by desperado View Post

Good luck to the Australians with that one......
Old 04-05-2021, 09:29 AM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by desperado View Post

The IPL itself says 'the tournament is now suspended and everyone goes back to their families and loved ones in these trying times'

I guess overseas players will now return home (subject to criminal proceedings....) & be subjected to their home country isolation restrictions. Will the IPL then look to continue when Indian cases have reduced? In that case, I guess that overseas players will then again be subjected to Indian isolation restrictions. Sounds like there's a chance of even greater incursion into the international cricket calendar.

All sounds a bit unclear to me.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 04-05-2021, 09:47 AM

desperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympian2 View Post
The IPL itself says 'the tournament is now suspended and everyone goes back to their families and loved ones in these trying times'

I guess overseas players will now return home (subject to criminal proceedings....) & be subjected to their home country isolation restrictions. Will the IPL then look to continue when Indian cases have reduced? In that case, I guess that overseas players will then again be subjected to Indian isolation restrictions. Sounds like there's a chance of even greater incursion into the international cricket calendar.

All sounds a bit unclear to me.

The wording changed from the 'breaking' report from postponed to suspended when more details became available this may be down to the journalist rushing out the story and not checking the facts

Tye, Zampa and Richardson all left for home last week while others continued to play. The ones that stayed are either being paid a fortune with severe penalty clauses in their contracts or thought they were safe in the 'bubble'

A surreal situation people playing meaningless games in India while thousands of others cannot access basic medical treatment
It is five!
Old 04-05-2021, 10:14 AM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Investigating whether I can get over to St Kitts in August/ September for the CPL
Old 04-05-2021, 11:13 PM

KYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is here
There is a story breaking over here that former test cricketer Stuart McGill was kidnapped and held for ransom. Stay tuned.
Old 05-05-2021, 05:26 AM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by KYLIE MINEAGLE View Post
There is a story breaking over here that former test cricketer Stuart McGill was kidnapped and held for ransom. Stay tuned.
They have arrested someone (according to Daily Mail)
Old 05-05-2021, 05:28 AM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Good luck to the Australians with that one......

If they let the cricketers in and not the citizens of Indian origin, can we then call the Oz Govt as racists?

Old 05-05-2021, 06:55 PM

This is a desperately sad watch. He’s only 56.

Old 05-05-2021, 07:02 PM

Sodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is here
Quote:

Terrible. Remember him quite well, was surprised he wasn't picked more for England.
Old 05-05-2021, 07:17 PM
Palace 'til i die

Aki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodermalm View Post
Terrible. Remember him quite well, was surprised he wasn't picked more for England.
Pretty sure he toured the Windies in 94 in a young England squad under Athers. This is awful, very good bowler and a Kent hero .
Old 05-05-2021, 07:50 PM

PaulT55 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPaulT55 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPaulT55 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPaulT55 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPaulT55 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPaulT55 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPaulT55 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPaulT55 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPaulT55 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPaulT55 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPaulT55 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Very sad. I remember facing him in club cricket - he played occasionally for Westerham. I lasted 4 balls before he took my off stump out.
Old 05-05-2021, 08:03 PM
Casual user

Catford Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCatford Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCatford Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCatford Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCatford Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCatford Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCatford Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCatford Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCatford Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCatford Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCatford Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Palace fan as well isn't he? Seem to remember him coming to a few games and being announced what seems like forever ago.
Old 05-05-2021, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catford Eagle View Post
Palace fan as well isn't he? Seem to remember him coming to a few games and being announced what seems like forever ago.
Yeah, I think you're right
Old 05-05-2021, 09:17 PM

cranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is here
Very sad he was a fine bowler for us. Proper new ball bowler. What can one say. Life is precious