Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Politics Forum

Notices

The Politics Forum Discussions that are wholly or mainly concerned with UK politics

Old 04-05-2021, 10:33 PM

Hpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorsEdge View Post
Yup and all of it was not due to Brexit which was the main underlying point.

Brexshitters cannot get a positive of Brexit and will latch onto anything and post their own narrative to cover the smell of manure and make it smell of roses
Well quite.
Old 05-05-2021, 06:13 AM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
You implied both.
No I didn't. You read things how you want them to be. Implied indeed.

The party on the left, are now the party on the right.

Only people with their own hair, need to apply.

Hell is coming to breakfast.
Old 05-05-2021, 06:19 AM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggus mickus View Post
The discussion was about the govt handling of the vaccine rollout. Someone said it was successful due to, or potentially due to, Brexit. You said you don’t know why people ‘believe this govt’. Ergo, if one is to believe someone is saying something, they have to actually say it. I.e to say that the success of the vaccine rollout was due to Brexit.

I suggested I hadn’t seen, certainly lately, the govt say anything about the connection between the vaccine rollout and govt.

Si ? Si.
Old 05-05-2021, 07:11 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hpalace View Post

There is no fact to say Brexit prompted the UK to go it alone on vaccines. Not one. On the other hand, there are lots of facts (indisputable ones) to say the UK took it’s planned and tested course of going it alone.
You seem very agitated. I usually disregard and cut out all your insults, put-downs, as they do nothing for any argument. It's unnecessary, especially when talking about intelligence.

The indisputable fact is you are in Brexit Britain right now and have been for a while, for most of the roll-out, test and trace, the vaccine procurement has been all without the EU's bureaucracy(Thankfully for you, your families and mine in the UK) in a Brexit Britain.

It's my opinion that this has all been achieved without the EU bureaucracy or help in a Brexit UK.
Old 05-05-2021, 07:16 AM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
You seem very agitated. I usually disregard and cut out all your insults, put-downs, as they do nothing for any argument. It's unnecessary, especially when talking about intelligence.

The indisputable fact is you are in Brexit Britain right now and have been for a while, for most of the roll-out, test and trace, the vaccine procurement has been all without the EU's bureaucracy(Thankfully for you, your families and mine in the UK) in a Brexit Britain.

It's my opinion that this has all been achieved without the EU bureaucracy or help in a Brexit UK.
Hmmm.

H’s well sourced facts and official figures v Les’s opinion.

Cricket wanker.
Old 05-05-2021, 07:24 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggus mickus View Post
Indeed, you didn’t. But there is little point arguing with someone whose sole purpose for being on the BBS is argument.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 05-05-2021, 07:25 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
Hmmm.

H’s well sourced facts and official figures v Les’s opinion.

I think coming on this thread and saying anything positive about Brexit, you are on a loser, lol

I will go with realty than biased well-chosen "facts"

Most of what has been achieved has been in a Brexit UK without any help, which was not needed from the EU.

And I will leave it there.
Old 05-05-2021, 07:35 AM

Johnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is here
Quote:

Did living in brexit Britain also mean we got to live in the country with the worst health and economic outcome in Europe or are you happy enough just smelling the roses that are falsely attributed to BJ?

By your same reasoning if we had remained in the EU, you must agree we would have had a better health and economic outcome?....which even staunch remainers would say is an unreasonable conclusion

You also went very quiet yesterday when reminded that 20k care home deaths were due to the seeding of Covid during the first wave, is this what living in Brexit Britain can do for us?

Does living in your Brexit Britain through rose tinted specs also mean billions handed out corruptly to BJ's cronies on PPE that didn't protect, ferry companies without boats and a world beating track n trace that failed?

If so living in your Brexit Britain sounds even shitter than we ever conceived.
Old 05-05-2021, 07:42 AM

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Indeed, you didn’t. But there is little point arguing with someone whose sole purpose for being on the BBS is argument.
For someone who supposedly has me on ignore, you do an incredible job of managing to reply to a lot of my posts. Indirectly of course because that’s what ‘hide behind the big lad at school’ bullies do.

How about you stick to defending nonces and sex abusers ?
Old 05-05-2021, 07:44 AM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
For someone who supposedly has me on ignore, you do an incredible job of managing to reply to a lot of my posts. Indirectly of course because that’s what ‘hide behind the big lad at school’ bullies do.

How about you stick to defending nonces and sex abusers ?
And we’re off.

Cricket wanker.
Old 05-05-2021, 07:53 AM
Semper Idem

i) Have I replied to any of Workslop's posts (other than the one you have quoted!). How very (and typically) self-centered of him.

ii) Does he not understand that ignoring his posts is not the same as ignoring the basic fact that he (sadly) exists?

iii) I think he needs to lose this obsession he has with paedophilia and sex offenders. He's on a sticky wicket.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 05-05-2021, 07:57 AM

Quote:
And we’re off.
If you had any self respect or could formulate your own thoughts, you’d have quoted our favourite nonce defender and posted that.

But, as expected.....
Old 05-05-2021, 07:58 AM

Quote:
i) Have I replied to any of Workslop's posts (other than the one you have quoted!). How very (and typically) self-centered of him.

ii) Does he not understand that ignoring his posts is not the same as ignoring the basic fact that he (sadly) exists?

iii) I think he needs to lose this obsession he has with paedophilia and sex offenders. He's on a sticky wicket.
I think you’re a **** and no one cares what you think.

You’d defend nonces and sex attackers so your opinion is of very little value.

Go and see if your wife wants a cup of tea.
Old 05-05-2021, 08:01 AM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
I think coming on this thread and saying anything positive about Brexit, you are on a loser, lol

I will go with realty than biased well-chosen "facts"

Most of what has been achieved has been in a Brexit UK without any help, which was not needed from the EU.

And I will leave it there.
Morning Les

I don't think the EU controls roll out or test and trance. They obviously messed up on procurement which they admit. As an aside I understand Canada's roll out has been muddled to say the least but this may be due to tensions between federal and provincial govts? (perhaps one for the covid thread) as opposed to anything to do with Brexit or the EU.

SaulAlinsky
Old 05-05-2021, 08:02 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnybegood View Post
Did living in brexit Britain also mean we got to live in the country with the worst health and economic outcome in Europe or are you happy enough just smelling the roses that are falsely attributed to BJ?

By your same reasoning if we had remained in the EU, you must agree we would have had a better health and economic outcome?....which even staunch remainers would say is an unreasonable conclusion

You also went very quiet yesterday when reminded that 20k care home deaths were due to the seeding of Covid during the first wave, is this what living in Brexit Britain can do for us?

Does living in your Brexit Britain through rose tinted specs also mean billions handed out corruptly to BJ's cronies on PPE that didn't protect, ferry companies without boats and a world beating track n trace that failed?

If so living in your Brexit Britain sounds even shitter than we ever conceived.

Canada's nursing homes have worst record for COVID-19 deaths among wealthy nations: report

To view the link you have to Register or Login

No one got it right at the beginning. We had 16 thousand care home deaths here in Canada no test and trace, and as for Brexit and Boris, other than what I have said about vaccines roll-outs etc, you need to talk with someone who wanted Brexit and supports Boris.

Rose-tinted glasses?

I would like your reality right now here in Canada and so would most of the world.
Old 05-05-2021, 08:02 AM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
I think you’re a **** and no one cares what you think.

You’d defend nonces and sex attackers so your opinion is of very little value.

Go and see if your wife wants a cup of tea.
you seem to post any old shit to up your post count

SaulAlinsky
Old 05-05-2021, 08:04 AM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Quote:
And we’re off.
Was it Ron Atkinson who once said Roy Keane can start an arguement in an empty room?

Worksop can do better than Keane.

PS: Worksop mate, please draw a line and we can all move on
Old 05-05-2021, 08:04 AM
Semper Idem

Quote:
Originally Posted by weltklasse View Post
Morning Les

I don't think the EU controls roll out or test and trance. They obviously messed up on procurement which they admit. As an aside I understand Canada's roll out has been muddled to say the least but this may be due to tensions between federal and provincial govts? (perhaps one for the covid thread) as opposed to anything to do with Brexit or the EU.

Les?

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 05-05-2021, 08:08 AM

Quote:
Les?
Am i supposed to call him Mr Butler on the bbs?

SaulAlinsky
Old 05-05-2021, 08:10 AM
Semper Idem

Quote:
Originally Posted by weltklasse View Post
Am i supposed to call him Mr Butler on the bbs?
lol. I was asking him his views on what you posted! People do read things into things ; it's one of those things I guess.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ