Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 04-05-2021, 07:39 PM

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesheart View Post
I might have a month in Tenerife after my cruise, cheers
Don't hurry back.
Old 04-05-2021, 07:47 PM

Free Balls : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFree Balls : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFree Balls : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFree Balls : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFree Balls : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFree Balls : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFree Balls : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFree Balls : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFree Balls : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFree Balls : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFree Balls : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle's Nest View Post
So it sounds like passports will be for those who've had two jabs? Is that right? We've stayed in for 12 months to protect the over 60s and now they're all going to get on some stinkpot cruise this summer while the rest of us have to stay at home? What a shambles.
The UK vaccine minister has already said that that people will need their third jabs, starting around September for those at risk - so it's likely you will need to show evidence of all 3 at some stage soon.
Old 04-05-2021, 07:50 PM

Eagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesheart View Post
I might have a month in Tenerife after my cruise, cheers
Choke on it!!
Old 04-05-2021, 08:08 PM
Climbing for dollars

Reps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Free Balls View Post
The UK vaccine minister has already said that that people will need their third jabs, starting around September for those at risk - so it's likely you will need to show evidence of all 3 at some stage soon.
I've heard it's going to be one more than people have had, so that every time they think they're free, the man keeps them under control.
Old 04-05-2021, 08:10 PM

Eagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is here
I can't see how governments will tell the tourist industry and it's many thousands of workers that holidays aren't going to happen from June onwards. And surely one jab is enough to be going on with?
Old 04-05-2021, 08:29 PM

Philipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo View Post
Then they spin it as £(x)m in support to the travel industry in terms of doing the tests.

Think there could be lots of problems for families who have booked foreign holidays in expectation of rules relaxing suddenly realising they need to find another £400/500 for tests just before they go.

Heck of a lot cheaper than a bail out of it? Let alone the easier admin, I honestly think they can justify it on better compliance and therefore public health grounds. Also, who is going to criticise as those who gain most will be those who can't afford the fee?
Old 04-05-2021, 08:47 PM

eaglesheart eaglesheart eaglesheart eaglesheart eaglesheart eaglesheart eaglesheart eaglesheart eaglesheart eaglesheart eaglesheart
Quote:
I can't see how governments will tell the tourist industry and it's many thousands of workers that holidays aren't going to happen from June onwards. And surely one jab is enough to be going on with?
You could do with 2 jabs.
Old 04-05-2021, 09:52 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
So it sounds like passports will be for those who've had two jabs? Is that right? We've stayed in for 12 months to protect the over 60s and now they're all going to get on some stinkpot cruise this summer while the rest of us have to stay at home? What a shambles.
People have stayed in for 12 months?
Old 05-05-2021, 03:42 AM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
People have stayed in for 12 months?
I'll chip in with my pokey stick. I suspect the 'stinky cruise' brigade did when the young were having fun on the Med in July and August. Maybe they are getting their reward for being patient.

TBF. I think there is a lot more here than unfair UK government restrictions. I don't see why people can't be allowed to take a foreign holiday from July, and especially in August and September. I suspect it is more about European governments punishing UK citizens for a whole host of things - Brexit, the scarcity of vaccines. I wouldn't mine betting that citizens of EU block countries withe less successful vaccine programs will be holidaying on the Southern beaches while Britishers will not comply with EU vaccine passport requirements.

We are living with a France that is threatening to cut off electricity to Jersey over an argument about fishing rights. From afar, I wasn't a brexiter, and in the past I would have bet on the UK having worse politicians than the important European partners. Since brexit, all I have seen is pettyness from EU politicians to the point of costing their own citizens their lives. It certainly doesn't do any re-entry campaign much good.

The passport thing is interesting. Europe are looking to add Sinovac to the list. I can't come and visit until that happens. And I suspect many people from Latin America can't either. Unless you are tossers like Neymar and Messi that seem to be able to travel between continents and have parties at will. They should be in prison for it.

In the latest news, Sinovac are looking to open a production factory in Chile to provide supplies to the rest of South America. So that is fait complete on the Chinese takeover.

'Don't be more of an arsehole than you have to be.' sw16girl..11/5/2020.
Old 05-05-2021, 04:55 AM
Freakish nipples akimbo

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
You think countries are punishing British people for being vaccinated by persuading the British government not to open travel agreements so that British people can’t spend their money in those countries?
Old 05-05-2021, 05:23 AM

Ok, so it looks like Spain will open in June. You either have to be complete on vaccines or test negative 72 hours or have just recovered from Covid. That's promising.
Old 05-05-2021, 05:44 AM
Ichiro!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Ok, so it looks like Spain will open in June. You either have to be complete on vaccines or test negative 72 hours or have just recovered from Covid. That's promising.
The EU Mediterranean tourist destinations are unlikely to remain closed. They cannot afford to, and tbf Malta is pretty well vaccinated now.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 05-05-2021, 06:03 AM
Freakish nipples akimbo

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
More than 95% of the at risk population in Spain will be vaccinated by the end of this month - they're vaccinating half a million a day, and the state of alarm will be lifted on Sunday. The numbers are more or less the same all over Europe, I can't see travel restrictions with the UK persisting past this month.
Old 05-05-2021, 06:07 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Aguila View Post
More than 95% of the at risk population in Spain will be vaccinated by the end of this month - they're vaccinating half a million a day, and the state of alarm will be lifted on Sunday. The numbers are more or less the same all over Europe, I can't see travel restrictions with the UK persisting past this month.
Past May17th in fact.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 05-05-2021, 06:31 AM
Freakish nipples akimbo

Oh really? So, what’s Peter talking about?

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 05-05-2021, 06:34 AM
Greatest Mouse Detective

Location: In a post box in the heart of Mayfair, and at Lloyd's
DANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is here
Tipp-Ex?
Old 05-05-2021, 07:33 AM
Policy advisor to God

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie_porter View Post
My grandpa got an iPhone recently - one of the reasons being to have the NHS app to prove vaccination. He's worried that he won't be able to show Grandma's status on the same device (I dont think he'll be able to) - be interesting to see if there is anyway around this for older people?
iphones aren't the only phone, can't she just get a cheapo android for that even if someone else has to operate it for her.
Old 05-05-2021, 07:35 AM
Policy advisor to God

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid stunt View Post
Masks are made of a breathable material with tiny holes so it's perfectly fine to drink a pint through them. I've been doing it since last summer, once you get used to it you don't really notice the difference.
Post a picture of the shirt you were wearing at the time.
Old 05-05-2021, 07:38 AM
Policy advisor to God

Quote:
Can't believe you're anxious to go on a stinkpot cruise.

I wonder if Maz organises them.
Old 05-05-2021, 07:39 AM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid stunt View Post
Masks are made of a breathable material with tiny holes so it's perfectly fine to drink a pint through them. I've been doing it since last summer, once you get used to it you don't really notice the difference.
The people who were in Guantanamo Bay say the same.