Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 08-02-2021, 08:39 PM
Registered Snoozer

TomEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Thought he did well, definitely not set up for him tonight to have a great debut. Looks decent and I hope he gets a chance again at the weekend.
Hodgson. De Boer. Allardyce. Pardew. Warnock. Pulis. Holloway. Freedman. Burley. Hart. Warnock. Taylor. Dowie. Kember. Francis. Bruce. A. Smith. Coppell. Venables. Lombardo. Coppell. Bassett. Coppell. A. Smith. Coppell. Mullery. Kember. Gradi. Allison. Venables. Allison. Head. Graham. Rowe. G. Smith. Spiers. Scott. Dawes/Slade. Rooke. Butler. Irwin. Moyes. Bromilow. Tresadern. Mavin. Maley. Goodman. Robson.
Old 08-02-2021, 08:41 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Phillip View Post
I hope to be proved utterly wrong, but his arrival feels like another pair of socks for Christmas.
Old 08-02-2021, 08:43 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Lol Prince Phillip.

I think he may be better served in midfield.

'Don't be more of an arsehole than you have to be.' sw16girl..11/5/2020.
Old 08-02-2021, 08:48 PM

LiamelEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiamelEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiamelEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiamelEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiamelEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiamelEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiamelEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiamelEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiamelEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiamelEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiamelEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Ridiculous to write him off. Eery flick he tried seem to come off and move us up the pitch. Would like to see him back in the lineup for a game we should have more of the ball.

EDIT: The first goal was poor but could've been prevented afterwards.

Last edited by LiamelEagle; 08-02-2021 at 09:14 PM.
Old 08-02-2021, 08:52 PM
substitute

beef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is here
Looks promising. Could be the next Benteke
Old 08-02-2021, 09:03 PM
Lost in space

oldeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoldeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoldeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoldeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoldeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoldeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoldeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoldeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoldeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoldeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoldeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
Looks like those complaining were wrong. So no. Not realism, cynicism. He's in the team.

It's just more evidence of all the shit that gets chucked at Roy unfairly. Criticised for not picking a player or using him until a late sub before he has even picked the team.
Another poor performance tonight and I guess Roy will be disappointed with the Palace performance never mind the result but what degree of responsibility does he carry as after all, he picks the players (from those available) and sets the tactics?
Old 08-02-2021, 09:07 PM

Eagleinmk is just too good for youEagleinmk is just too good for youEagleinmk is just too good for youEagleinmk is just too good for youEagleinmk is just too good for youEagleinmk is just too good for youEagleinmk is just too good for youEagleinmk is just too good for youEagleinmk is just too good for youEagleinmk is just too good for youEagleinmk is just too good for you
Very hard to draw any initial conclusions following the bag of shite served by the rest of the team
Old 08-02-2021, 09:08 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
How do people think he looks promising? He did nothing positive. Manager throws him in against a team that will give you absolutely no time or space. Within 3 minutes we are 1 down due to his poor control. Spends the next hour with zero service. Benteke starts the game and that goal doesn’t happen. Batshuayi starts the game and that doesn’t happen.

When the new manager is in hopefully we will see more of what he is capable of in an attacking sense.
Old 08-02-2021, 09:09 PM
Get the f* off my Cloud!!

Scifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is here
Normally you'd class giving the ball away for a goal a horror start, but in the context of that game where everyone was slipping on both teams he was just a little unlucky.

Reg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is here
Cant judge him on that either way
At least he broke sweat

chateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldeagle View Post
Another poor performance tonight and I guess Roy will be disappointed with the Palace performance never mind the result but what degree of responsibility does he carry as after all, he picks the players (from those available) and sets the tactics?
His strategy and approach is fine for the players he's got but he's not getting them to put in the effort, focus properly and follow his instructions on a lot of occasions.
Old 08-02-2021, 09:10 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldeagle View Post
He takes some. Of course. But PL games are tough and we missed a lot of players tonight but this isn't the thread for this.
Old 08-02-2021, 09:14 PM
substitute

beef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is here
Reminds me a bit of when we signed Jon Macken. Decent record in the past but didn’t have the best start. Given time he’ll improve
Old 08-02-2021, 09:14 PM

SussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by beef View Post
Looks promising. Could be the next Benteke
I think I would prefer Benteke on tonight's showing!

Easily dispossessed for Leeds 1st goal and although pretty poor service didn't really do a lot compared to Ayew and Bats.

Can't really judge him from one showing but I guess we will see a bit more of him before we need to make a decision before he reaches the 15 matches.
Old 08-02-2021, 09:15 PM

Cpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
He looked horrendous, reminded me of a mix between Rudi Hedman and Jimmy Kebe.

Centre of gravity too high, who on earth scouted him?
Old 08-02-2021, 09:18 PM
COBBY31

jamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
No service = no goals. I felt sorry for him tonight and maybe blinkered in the new signing love I thought he showed some good lay off skill.

Please sponsor me for the London marathon 2015 in aid of Prostate Cancer http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fund...rl=jamescobb33

Glazier69 Sam the man is hereGlazier69 Sam the man is hereGlazier69 Sam the man is hereGlazier69 Sam the man is hereGlazier69 Sam the man is hereGlazier69 Sam the man is hereGlazier69 Sam the man is hereGlazier69 Sam the man is hereGlazier69 Sam the man is hereGlazier69 Sam the man is hereGlazier69 Sam the man is here
Tough to debut without the Wilf / Eze combination creating everything going forward. Apart from the poor touch leading to their first goal (poor clearance from Mitchell) he won it in the air, held the ball up and laid it off well. Needs time to get up to speed. Give him a few starts, a few off the bench then once we’re safe play him every game.

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpfcbob View Post
He looked horrendous, reminded me of a mix between Rudi Hedman and Jimmy Kebe.

Centre of gravity too high, who on earth scouted him?
Horrendous? Opinions and all that, but I thought he looked promising. Way too early to write him off, I guess that's the beauty of the BBS.

Joe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm not writing JPM off but how anyone could take anything positive from his debut performance is beyond me 😂
Old 08-02-2021, 09:19 PM

Stinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is here
Does anyone think he will score this season?