Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 04-04-2021, 01:42 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Ffs
Old 04-04-2021, 01:42 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Why do Palace fans want Newcastle to lose? Weird
Old 04-04-2021, 01:45 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malarkey View Post
I have Spurs in my acca for a start
Old 04-04-2021, 01:45 PM
Palace since birth

Nicksy298 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNicksy298 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNicksy298 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNicksy298 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNicksy298 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNicksy298 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNicksy298 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNicksy298 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNicksy298 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNicksy298 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNicksy298 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Newcastle are impossibly bad.
Old 04-04-2021, 01:46 PM

TC EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTC EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTC EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTC EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTC EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTC EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTC EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTC EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTC EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTC EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTC EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Simples STEVE BRUCE..............To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 04-04-2021, 01:46 PM
Palace since birth

Nicksy298 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNicksy298 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNicksy298 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNicksy298 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNicksy298 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNicksy298 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNicksy298 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNicksy298 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNicksy298 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNicksy298 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNicksy298 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Bruce and their arrogant supporters, I guess

I want Brighton to go down obviously, but would also love if Newcastle dropped
Old 04-04-2021, 02:03 PM
it's a city you know...

st albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is here
Quote:
They're the team that I most want relegated of those at risk
Old 04-04-2021, 02:08 PM

Garfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I want all the teams below us to lose until we’re mathematically safe.
Old 04-04-2021, 02:39 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
I want Newcastle to stay up. I think they’re less of a threat than Fulham, and it could mean another season of Bruce, which would be gold.

Brighton just isn’t gonna happen imo, sadly.
Old 04-04-2021, 02:40 PM

Montyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Aston Villa still grealish-less Fulham win incoming ....
Old 04-04-2021, 02:44 PM
Cruddy Clique

PALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is here
Newcastle Fulham last day of the season looks juicy.
Old 04-04-2021, 02:50 PM

Montyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Good old Spurs choking again
Old 04-04-2021, 02:50 PM

chateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is here
Oops.
Old 04-04-2021, 03:08 PM
100% CPFC.

Good
Old 04-04-2021, 03:09 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Come on, Fulham, drop the Barcodes into the bottom three.
Old 04-04-2021, 03:18 PM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montyburns76 View Post
Good old Spurs choking again
After Brighton spurs are up there they have dropped 15 points this season by choking
Old 04-04-2021, 03:20 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
I go from one minute wanting Fulham to go down to then Newcastle and then Fulham FFS (on the assumption Brighton will be safe). I prefer Fulham as a club to Newcastle (nice manager, easy to get to, etc etc) but worry that if they stay up that will become a lot stronger next season which will be one less club in the mix.
Old 04-04-2021, 03:36 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
I want Newcastle to stay up. I think they’re less of a threat than Fulham, and it could mean another season of Bruce, which would be gold.

Brighton just isn’t gonna happen imo, sadly.
I want Fulham down 'cos i'd like Lookman and Harrison Reed at Palace
Old 04-04-2021, 03:37 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
If Fulham win and Brighton lose tonight then Brighton are only 3pts clear of relegation - admittedly with a much better GD. But close enough to keep them sweating a bit longer. I very much doubt they will go but they are still uncomfortably close.

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 04-04-2021, 03:40 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
I want Fulham down 'cos i'd like Lookman and Harrison Reed at Palace
Well that’s another thing entirely. I think Fulham going down will benefit us the most as if they stay up, they’ll keep players that may be possible signings for us as you’ve mentioned; also they will be a difference force if they stay up with their cash and could surpass us in the same way Villa have. The more poorer teams around the better.

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel