Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 19-04-2021, 12:41 PM
Ichiro!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by kabbott View Post
Really? What makes you think that?
Guessing he was being sarcastic
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 19-04-2021, 12:46 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Not backed by the board again, Spurs’ squad needs serious investment.
He wanted a defender and they go and get him Bale.
I’m sure they’ll play with a bit more freedom now but anyone can see the holes in his squad.
But he’s man management has taken a nosedive in recent years. Doesn’t seem to be learning his lessons.
Old 19-04-2021, 12:59 PM

dhcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedhcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedhcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedhcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedhcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedhcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedhcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedhcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedhcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedhcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedhcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Howes representatives have been waiting for this moment. Probably claim Tottenham are interested.
Old 19-04-2021, 01:03 PM
You looking at me?

Terrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is here
I'm convinced Jose only takes jobs to fail and get extremely large payouts for nothing. Serve Spurs right.
Old 19-04-2021, 01:34 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
This is so funny...

Jose Mourinho's managerial honours

Club Major trophies

Porto (2002-04) Primeira Liga (x2), Champions League, Uefa Cup (now Europa League), Portuguese Cup

Chelsea (2004-07 and 2013-15) Premier League (x3), FA Cup, League Cup (x3)

Inter Milan (2008-10) Serie A (x2), Champions League, Coppa Italia

Real Madrid (2010-13) La Liga, Copa del Rey

Manchester United (2016-18) Europa League, League Cup

Tottenham (2019-21) None

'Don't be more of an arsehole than you have to be.' sw16girl..11/5/2020.
Old 19-04-2021, 01:37 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Interesting. But even if true, he was getting sacked soon enough anyway
Stats don't lie.

Lost 20 games from winning positions this season. That is a shocker.

Being Spursey indeed.

A bit off to sack him before the League Cup Final, though. And who would give them a better chance of sneaking into Champion's League at short notice - a caretaker manager?

Old 19-04-2021, 01:49 PM

Norwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
Stats don't lie.

Being Spursey indeed.

A bit off to sack him before the League Cup Final, though. And who would give them a better chance of sneaking into Champion's League at short notice - a caretaker manager?
That is what surprises me most about this. 6 days before a Cup Final which could be your only chance at European Football next season and you have put in charge an incredibly young Manager with no professional/first team experience.

Seems like Levy has just written this off completely and won't bother to look elsewhere until the Summer. I've seen someone on Social Media pushing for Joachim Lw to be put in charge but I cannot see that for the life of me.

Here's Andy Johnson He's More Than Capable... Of Scoring
And He Very Nearly Did.....
And Neil Shipperley has!!!
Old 19-04-2021, 01:53 PM
Send Us Victorious

Prince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norwich_Eagle View Post
That is what surprises me most about this. 6 days before a Cup Final which could be your only chance at European Football next season and you have put in charge an incredibly young Manager with no professional/first team experience.

Seems like Levy has just written this off completely and won't bother to look elsewhere until the Summer. I've seen someone on Social Media pushing for Joachim Lw to be put in charge but I cannot see that for the life of me.
He might be in with a sniff....
Old 19-04-2021, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Phillip View Post
There are a few snotty issues to work out..

Old 19-04-2021, 01:56 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Phillip View Post
Old 19-04-2021, 02:29 PM
'or 0=0'

The Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is here
Quote:

Are you missing the news about the ESL? They don't need to qualify for Europe anymore. They couldn't care less about the mickey mouse cup.
Old 19-04-2021, 02:41 PM
By hand or by Bannan

Excowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brummie Allan View Post
It would be a typical Palace thing to do to get him in and I for one wouldn't be averse to it.
Yeah it's highly unlikely for obvious reasons, and yet very Palace.

I've never liked Mourinho as a top level manager because of his style of football and the clubs he's managed, but he'd be an absolute dream manager for a club like Palace.

Werner Herzog
Old 19-04-2021, 02:42 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
I wonder whether there was a bonus or automatic contract extension built into Mourinho's deal if he won a trophy...

Oh and all those going on about Levy, the evil chairface of Spurs, do remember that the morally bankrupt, super shady, tax exile, Joe Lewis is the owner of Spurs, not Levy.
Old 19-04-2021, 02:44 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:

Joachim Low back at club level would be fascinating, a possible insight into the differences between club and international management. He did absolutely nothing on note at club level prior to the Germany gig.
Old 19-04-2021, 02:56 PM

Norwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omen View Post
Are you missing the news about the ESL? They don't need to qualify for Europe anymore. They couldn't care less about the mickey mouse cup.
What's the ESL

Here's Andy Johnson He's More Than Capable... Of Scoring
And He Very Nearly Did.....
And Neil Shipperley has!!!
Old 19-04-2021, 03:07 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Miguel Delaney on twitter:

Am told Spurs came to decision Friday evening, having been conscious of increasing fan and player unrest.

Mourinho had basically lost almost the entire squad, bar a few who were keeping quiet.

Also amazing the number of people who have believed a wind-up tweet. Mourinho's sacking nothing to do with the Super League.
Old 19-04-2021, 03:15 PM

switchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is here
No doubt timed to distract from Super League announcements if they made the decision on Friday.
"Every time a new player comes to the club I always try to make them understand what it means to play for Crystal Palace. It's a place unlike other clubs, the fans they're just incredible and I want them to understand that. It's part of my job as a senior player to make sure they know what it is and the passion behind it." - Speroni
Old 19-04-2021, 03:36 PM
Lifes too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
Stats don't lie.

?l
That cant be right surely ?!
Old 19-04-2021, 03:45 PM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
Miguel Delaney on twitter:

Am told Spurs came to decision Friday evening, having been conscious of increasing fan and player unrest.

Mourinho had basically lost almost the entire squad, bar a few who were keeping quiet.

Also amazing the number of people who have believed a wind-up tweet. Mourinho's sacking nothing to do with the Super League.
No doubt his position was under threat anyway, especially if they lose the cup final.

Although I strongly believe Jose would he against the super league bollocks
Old 19-04-2021, 04:12 PM

desperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
That cant be right surely ?!
They may have dropped twenty points from winning positions in the Premier League this season but haven't bothered to check.

They have lost ten games in the Premier League, haven't lost yet in the League Cup, lost once in the FA Cup and lost twice in the Europa League so no they haven't lost twenty times from winning positions this season.
It is five!